RIMAS FILMS

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

RIMAS FILMS is a journalistic wedding videographer since 2014. He aims to be as unobtrusive as possible throughout your wedding day. He’ll document every moment as it naturally unfolds and allow couples to be authentic and in the moment. As he begins editing, however, Rimas works hard to connect with the viewer and evoke genuine and intimate emotions as he pieces together a couple’s final product.

RIMAS FILMS provides clients with a seemingly endless number of award-winning services. Full-feature video, highlight video and raw footage let couples experience their wedding day from several vantage points. Drone footage and multiple cameras are also offered, adding even more dimensionality to your wedding day recap.

• 3-4m Highlights (music video style)
  • 15m Short Film with dialogue
  • Full Film with background music
  • Instagram Videos
  • 4K UHD Resolution
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Digital downloads

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Aleksandra C. Married on 05/21/2022

Wedding Videography Rimas

Rimas and his team did an amazing job for our wedding videography! They were so easy to work with from beginning to end. On the day of the wedding you could barely notice they were there and now watching the videos they were able to catch all the important moments. We have watched the videos multiple times already with our family and friends and each time we felt like we were at our wedding again. If you are looking for a talented, professional, trustworthy team look no further! The videos are delivered in a timely manner. My only regret is not having them for the entire wedding. Thank you so much Rimas!

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review Aleksandra! It was a pleasure working with you and being able to capture all the wonderful moments for you.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/13/2022

Speechless

This videographer has literally blown me away with his beautiful videos!!! He captured the love between my husband and I throughout our wedding night perfectly! His work speaks for itself, he truly is dedicated! If you are hanging on the fence about video, I say do it! The night goes so quick and this videographer managed to capture it ALL! I can relive my beautiful wedding all the time now! I RECOMMEND 1,000 times over!

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Jennifer. I'm very grateful for your business and wish you years of happiness in your married life!
    Nicole R. Married on 04/01/2022

Amazing videographer!

Rimas videoed both my sister and I's wedding. It was after seeing her wedding video I knew I would hire him for my wedding as well! He is kind, professional, and works with you to make sure your vision is achieved! All of our videos are so special to us! Our 15 minute feature film brought us and almost every family member to tears! Would highly recommend!!

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for such wonderful review Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

RIMAS FILMS 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Lissa Ryan Photography Lissa Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with RIMAS films in the summer of 2017 on the most beautiful wedding. They were fabulous to work with, and the teaser film they posted from this wedding was absolutely stunning! Such beautiful work!

Tunji Sarumi Photography Tunji Sarumi Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best videographer in the USA. On point service with attention to details. Great vendor to work with.

Kristy & Vic Photography Kristy & Vic Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVED working with Rimas Films and highly recommend them to any bride looking for an awesome videographer. They are so easy to work with and we have had a wonderful experience working alongside them every time!

419 N Federal Hwy, 206 Hallandale, FL, 33009
240-515-0692
Location of (RIMAS FILMS)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding