About RIMAS FILMS

Authentic Wedding Cinematography

My cinematography is journalistic. I let things things happen naturally and events to unfold by themselves. I'm trying to stay unobtrusive as much as I can and capture all important moments without people actually feeling my presence. When it comes to editing, I take much more aggressive approach. I want to connect with the viewer and evoke his feelings through the storytelling and genuine, intimate emotions. My ultimate goal is to create beautiful timeless videos that couples would enjoy watching and cherish for their lifetime.

If you like my work and believe I’m the right person to document your special day I would love to hear from you! I will be taking only a limited number of weddings to make sure all clients receive my absolute best service and product.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Drone Footage (2)
Slideshow (1)

Rimas demonstrated utmost professionalism from start to finish! He was quick to respond to inquiries and was easily able to accommodate to requests. I met him for the first time on our wedding day and he was very calm and focused the whole time. I barely even noticed he was around! He also worked really well with my photographers. On a side note, I later found out that my husband had not eaten much before the wedding and Rimas offered him some snacks to get him through the portraits. How sweet and amazing was that?! When we received our highlight video and full video, we were in awe of the amazing job he did. All the emotions from our special day came back and we could not be any more grateful for this beautiful keepsake we now have of our wedding. Thank you so much Rimas! We love you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cristina, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

A co-worker of our friend suggested RIMAS FILMS. My husband and I were searching everywhere for a videographer/cinematographer for our wedding. We looked at RIMAS' work and fell in love. As soon as we met him via Skype, we knew that we wanted RIMAS for our wedding. He is very friendly and was punctual on the day of our wedding. He knew to ask any questions about moments in our ceremony and reception that was important for us in order to capture it in film. As soon as we saw the wedding highlight video, we loved it and couldn't wait to show it to our friends and family. They ALL loved the quality of the video. RIMAS, you truly are the best!! Book him for your event!!! You won't be disappointed! We got married on November 17, 2017.

View Vendor Response

My Photo Album

26 Photos

27 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with RIMAS films in the summer of 2017 on the most beautiful wedding. They were fabulous to work with, and the teaser film they posted from this wedding was absolutely stunning! Such beautiful work!

One of the best videographer in the USA. On point service with attention to details. Great vendor to work with.

We LOVED working with Rimas Films and highly recommend them to any bride looking for an awesome videographer. They are so easy to work with and we have had a wonderful experience working alongside them every time!

Rimas and his team were so great to work with for the Rajsner wedding! His work is top notch! I hope we have the pleasure of working with them again!

Events

8025 13th St, Silver Spring, MD 20910   See On Map
240-515-0692 (phone)
1431 w state road 84, 206, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315   See On Map
240-515-0692 (phone) 240-515-0692 (fax)