RIMAS FILMS Reviews

91 | Silver Spring, MD

91 Reviews for RIMAS FILMS

91 RIMAS FILMS Reviews

Cristina · Married on 09/22/2018

The team at Rimas Flims is not only so incredibly sweet and professional but also amazingly talented! Rimas has created such a beautiful highlight video of our wedding, we decided to add on a feature flim and can’t wait to see it! I can’t even explain how in love we are with our video, it brings us right back to our special day which literally flew by! If you are questioning if you should hire videography I would highly recommend it!! The day is such a whirlwind of emotions and it is over in an instant. But it is so nice being able to watch our video whenever we want to relive our special day. Thank you Rimas Flims!
    -Kevin and Crisitna 9/2/18

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

There are no words to describe the overall reactions we received from our friends and family members when Rimas posted our wedding highlight video. RIMAS is absolutely the BEST there is in his craft. The video encapsulated every important detail, and those who were in attendance was able to relive the day, but also was able to showcase how beautiful everything was for those who were unable to attend. Rimas and his team was such a pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional, creative and detail oriented. About 8 months before our wedding day, still with uncertainty about hiring a videographer, but when I came across Rimas and his video clips, I knew right then and there we HAD to book him. Each wedding video he has done depicts his heart, soul, sincerity and dedication for each couple. We can’t thank Rimas enough for what he has done for us. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, 1000% !
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, RIMAS!

Love,
    Jess & Joe
    9.15.18

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

After watching a number of wedding videos that Rimas had created, we were amazed and decided, right then, that he had to be our videographer! At our wedding, you barely even noticed that he and his assistant were there. They were total professionals. And when it came time to view our videos, we were blown away!!! The level of craftsmanship was beyond compare. The music blended into visuals seamlessly and in perfect coordination. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when we shared the videos with our parents. I strongly recommend Rimas for your wedding. He’ll create a masterpiece!

• I

Ivey · Married on 08/31/2018

I booked Rimas the day before due to my initial videographer not flying in on time and he had no problem stepping up to the plate! The video was absolutely beautiful (used a song of my choice) and he was so pleasant about everything!

Sent on 09/15/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Ivey, thank you for taking time to write an amazing review! It has been my pleasure to film your gorgeous wedding and I am really happy I was available to capture it! It was a spectacular wedding, thank you so much for allowing me to film the most important day of your lives!

Vanessa · Married on 07/14/2018

One would we use to describe the amazing work Rimas does, Magical.
    Rimas was recommended to us by our wedding photographer and good friend Alina! Not only is he professional but he makes you feel like he isn't even there. Capturing the moment from at far to allow us to enjoy the night. He is extraordinary, a true artist in his trade. Our wedding was a night we will never forget and Rimas ensured we had every moment captured and recorded to last a lifetime. We have been blessed to have had such as amazing person capture our moment in time and transform it into what seems like a scene in a movie. Our wedding sneak speak is perfect, it captures all of the important moments in just a few minutes. Everyone that has seen it has told us what an amazing job he did. The detail and hard work he put into making the 5 minute sneak peak is amazing and we cannot wait until the final video is ready to go! Thank you Rimas for capturing our night and making it Magical!

Sent on 08/05/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Vanessa, thank you so much for this amazing review! It really means a lot to me knowing you have enjoyed the wedding videography experience and you love the highlight video! I try my best to make sure all the videos are as diverse as the couples I get to meet. I am extremely glad you have videos to relive the wonderful day for years to come!

Giselle · Married on 07/07/2018

Rimas is a very professional cinematographer.
    He did my wedding, and we love his job.
    Me and my husband are extremely satisfied, and happy with his job.
    I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/30/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you Giselle, for taking time to write this wonderful review! I had so much fun filming your beautiful wedding and I hope you love your videos just as much and more!

Kara · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Rimas for our June 29, 2018 wedding and couldn't be happier. He was easy to work with and even though I knew he was there on our wedding day, he was never "in the way" on our day. We went ahead with the 3 video package and although I do not have the final two videos, the 4 minute feature was fantastic (I think I've watched in more than 100 times) and I can't wait to see the final products. I would highly recommend Rimas Films to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 08/03/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Kara, I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your outstanding wedding day! I love discovering new couples and their love stories and I am extremely happy I get to witness a beautiful family tradition! Thank you for writing this amazing review and I hope you now have a collection of videos that you are proud to share with the world!

Andrea · Married on 06/23/2018

I definitely recommend RIMAS Films. He shot my wedding and everyone was very impressed with how well he blended into the crowd, I forgot he was even there! And the video is absolutely STUNNING!

Sent on 08/06/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for a wonderful review! It has been my pleasure to film your beautiful wedding and witness this wonderful day uniting the two of you!

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

We originally had not planned to use a videographer for our May 2018 wedding, but the more people we talked to, the more we realized that we needed one so that we could relive all of the special moments of our big day. Rimas was recommended to us by our photographer and he more than exceeded our expectations. I was worried about feeling like there would be a camera in my face all day, but he quietly (and almost invisibly) captured everything I hoped he would and so much more.

We received our 5 minute video within 2 weeks of our wedding and my husband and I were both in tears the first time we watched it. His editing skills are superb and every transition was timed perfectly to the song that he chose to go with our video. We immediately shared it to social media and got an overwhelming number of messages from family and friends letting us know just how incredible it turned out and how perfectly it captured the entire day.

We truly cannot recommend Rimas enough to anyone searching for a videographer. He is incredibly professional, responsive to emails, and has a wonderfully calming demeanor. We are so looking forward to receiving our full length feature film from him soon! Thank you so much Rimas!

Sent on 06/27/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Cassandra, I am humbled and so grateful for such an outstanding review! I am happy you were convinced to give wedding videography a shot and even more so, that it was me you have chosen and allowed to take part in your gorgeous wedding! I have enjoyed every minute of it and loved reliving it again while editing the videos. You and Jeremy are a beautiful, honest and friendly couple and I am so grateful for having the chance to meet you and learn your love story. I aim to make all my videos different, just as the lovely couples I meet, and I am extremely proud of all your wedding videos. I hope you love them just as much and share them with the rest of your friends!

Janice · Married on 02/15/2018

My fiancé and I were the lucky winners for the 2017 Rimas videography giveaway. We were beyond excited to discover the news on Thanksgiving Day. This was the biggest blessing and best wedding day gift we could ever receive!

Rimas, words cannot express how grateful we are for everything you have done for us! You’re work speaks volumes of how genuine and amazing you are as an artist and individual! Our wedding teaser looks amazing and I can’t wait to see the full length video! Thank you for capturing all of our precious memories perfectly! With lots of love and forever grateful, Mr. & Mrs. Bennett

Sent on 03/08/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you for an amazing review Janice. I am glad you love the highlight video and have thoroughly enjoyed wedding videography experience. It was my honor to film such a wonderful wedding and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and get to witness your love story. Knowing that I helped to create a lifelong memory for you to cherish makes me appreciate the ability to do what I love. You and Nathan are amazing couple and I am very humbled and grateful you have chosen me as your wedding videographer.

Janessa · Married on 02/03/2018

I am so happy I found Rimas Films. Working with him has been nothing but great! Responsive, professional and just good at what he does. I would choose him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/28/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Janessa. It was my pleasure to film your beautiful wedding and thank you for choosing me as your wedding videographer! I always make sure to deliver a special wedding video that the happy couple will cherish for years and are proud to share with everyone. I hope that you enjoyed the videography experience and now have a wonderful memory of your beautiful day!

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

All I can saw is WOW! Rimas and co captured every moment of our wedding day. I felt like I was at my wedding again! From the miniclip to the whole video he did an outrageous job with the filming and editing! I am absolutely blown away! Thank you for letting us relive one of the best days of our lives! I would HIGHLY recommend him to everybody and anybody. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/03/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for an outstanding review! My sole purpose was to capture your beautiful wedding so you could relive the dream over and over again for years to come. It was a true honor to be a part of your wedding Ashley, thank you for believing in me and allowing me to prove the importance of wedding videography!

Brooke · Married on 12/23/2017

Rimas was absolutely amazing! Our wedding video captured every single special moment and he was such a pleasure to work with on the day of. He has the perfect personality to get along with any photographer which is extremely important. Thanks for the beautiful video Rimas! We are so happy we picked you!

Sent on 04/30/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Brooke, it has been an honor and a pleasure to capture your beautiful wedding. Thank you for writing this wonderful review! It means the world to me, knowing the couple loves the video of their perfect day! Thank you both for choosing me as your wedding videographer!

Cristina · Married on 12/09/2017

Rimas demonstrated utmost professionalism from start to finish! He was quick to respond to inquiries and was easily able to accommodate to requests. I met him for the first time on our wedding day and he was very calm and focused the whole time. I barely even noticed he was around! He also worked really well with my photographers. On a side note, I later found out that my husband had not eaten much before the wedding and Rimas offered him some snacks to get him through the portraits. How sweet and amazing was that?! When we received our highlight video and full video, we were in awe of the amazing job he did. All the emotions from our special day came back and we could not be any more grateful for this beautiful keepsake we now have of our wedding. Thank you so much Rimas! We love you!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    RIMAS FILMS 1

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Cristina, words can not express how humbled and grateful I am for this beautiful review! I am excited you love the videos and appreciate how important wedding videography is. It was my pleasure to film your gorgeous wedding and be a part of such an emotional day. The highlight videos are reflection of your wedding day and therefore are just as amazing as the couple I get to film. It makes me proud and forever grateful, knowing that you cherish the wedding videos and going to keep them for years to come. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you for choosing me as your wedding videographer and don’t ever hesitate to contact me!

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

A co-worker of our friend suggested RIMAS FILMS. My husband and I were searching everywhere for a videographer/cinematographer for our wedding. We looked at RIMAS' work and fell in love. As soon as we met him via Skype, we knew that we wanted RIMAS for our wedding. He is very friendly and was punctual on the day of our wedding. He knew to ask any questions about moments in our ceremony and reception that was important for us in order to capture it in film. As soon as we saw the wedding highlight video, we loved it and couldn't wait to show it to our friends and family. They ALL loved the quality of the video. RIMAS, you truly are the best!! Book him for your event!!! You won't be disappointed! We got married on November 17, 2017.

Sent on 01/04/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Stephanie! I am really humbled and glad you enjoyed the full wedding videography experience. It was such an honor to film your beautiful wedding and meet your gorgeous family. The ceremony was so touching and emotional, I managed to capture many wonderful shots for the perfect wedding video. I was lucky to film and chose from an enormous amount of outstanding footage and edit a unique highlight video that I am extremely proud of! Thank you once more for choosing me as your wedding videographer!
  • C!

Cori · Married on 11/06/2017

There is no other was to start this than by saying RIMAS IS A FABULOUS WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER. He managed to capture every single special moment of my wedding day, and yet he was basically invisible while doing it. He was the easiest person to work with- like ever.

But the real reason you should book Rimas is because he will create the most AMAZING and UNIQUE video of your wedding day that you can watch over and over like a million times and relive the emotions and love of your wedding day. Things people say to me about my video: "That is the best wedding video I have ever watched." "You guys look like movie stars." "This video is like a real music video!" "I wish he made our wedding video."

So if you want a wedding video that makes you look like a movie star in a music video that Is the best thing you've ever seen and all your friends will want, you should book Rimas.

• C!

Cori · Married on 11/06/2017

Sent on 12/31/2017

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I had great time filming your perfect wedding and I am glad that you have enjoyed the experience. Thank you for choosing me as your wedding videographer and allowing me to prove how great wedding videography is to help relive the most important day of your life! From the very first contact working with both of you was easy and enjoyable. And the reception was an amazing party I was so lucky to be a part of! I am extremely happy that you are proud of the video and share it with everyone.

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We are so so glad that we hired Rimas as our wedding videographer. We were blown away when he sent us the highlight film of our big day and can not wait to see the documentary. Despite having a tropical storm on our wedding day, Rimas made us feel completely comfortable behind the camera and we hardly even noticed that he was there filming everything. He was like a silent ninja! The planning process was easy and painless and we could not be happier with the way our video turned out!

Sent on 11/30/2017

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for an amazing review Brittany! It was my greatest honor to film your beautiful wedding! Even in the tropical storm your love was radiating and creating a wonderful atmosphere for every guest and family member! Filming the most important event in ones life is very special and I aim to make sure every video I create is as different as the gorgeous couples I get to meet. I would like to thank you Brittany from the bottom of my heart for choosing me as your wedding vendor and I hope you have a video that will help you relive the dream for years to come!

samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Choosing a videographer for our wedding was a big decision for us. We wanted someone who could capture the essence of our wedding and deliver a video that would have us reliving the special day for years to come. After looking around, we came across Rimas and his body of work. After some binging, we were convinced that Rimas could deliver exactly what we were looking for.

Fast forward to the wedding, Rimas was AWESOME. He made us feel incredibly comfortable with the process and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. To top it off, we received the short, edited video less than three weeks after the wedding and it was perfect! I'm not sure how he does it, but he was able to put together a 3 min video that captured every memorable moment of the wedding. Our family and friends were all raving about the video. We truly couldn't be happier.

To put it bluntly, Rimas is worth every penny. I highly recommend that you consider hiring him for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 11/08/2017

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Samantha, your wonderful review left me humbled and speechless! From the very first contact, I felt the connection and could see the vision you had for the perfect wedding, therefore it was very special to capture your gorgeous wedding. I feel grateful every day for doing what I love and helping couples make memories for life. I am extremely thankful you have chosen me as your wedding videographer and allowed me to be a part of your outstanding wedding day! I wish you both happiness and many many more years of undying love!

Ran · Married on 09/17/2017

We cannot stop watching our wedding video. It exceeded every expectation we had. Which is doubly amazing given that Rimas pulled it all off while being practically unnoticeable throughout the event. He was highly professional, worked well with our photographer, and somehow managed to be everywhere at the right moment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2017

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write a great review, Ran! I am glad you enjoy your wedding music video and had an amazing experience on your wedding day. My task is to film the perfect wedding video while delivering the best wedding videography experience on your special day and I am super excited you are not disappointed! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding videographer and I sincerely hope we get to work together again!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Rimas went beyond our expectations!! He made our videos look soooo dreamy!! We LOVE his work and will always recommend him to other couples!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! I loved filming your beautiful wedding and enjoyed editing the highlight video just as much! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding videographer and allowing me to capture the most important day of your lives!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

RImas film is the BEST!! He is very responsive! Our wedding video came out perfect!!! He is so talented!!! Highly reccomend !!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you Ashley for taking time to write a review! It was my pleasure to film your wedding and thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding videographer!! I am extremely glad you love the video and the experience! I hope I get to show how important wedding videography is for your special day, helping you to relive the dream over and over again for many years to come!

Sherene · Married on 09/03/2017

We'll be honest. We were a little worried about hiring RIMAS for our wedding because we didn't see the value of having a raw tape of our wedding video, and because when we first talked to him, he asked for less information than we thought he would need.

HE. KILLED. IT.

He did an incredible job of capturing the most important moments of our wedding, which was especially challenging because he had to do with two weddings (Catholic + Hindu). He was on time and very professional about his job, and was able to produce very quality video - he did a full wedding video as well as two highlight reels (one five minute and one fifteen minute video). I didn't expect to do this but we watch all three versions fairly regularly and I think they will stand the test of time to show our children eventually.

I highly recommend RIMAS to anyone I've talked to who needs videographers locally.

Rimas, thank you for capturing the best moment of my life thus far and for being so easy to work with!

Sent on 06/24/2018

RIMAS FILMS's reply:

Thank you Sherene, for taking time to write such a wonderful review! I had an amazing time filming your beautiful wedding. From the very first moment I stepped into the wedding celebrations I was amazed by the gorgeous style and traditions you incorporated to the most important events of your lives! It was my honor to capture these vital memories of your spectacular wedding, for you to share with the rest of family and friends. I could never thank you enough for giving me the benefit of the doubt and choosing me as your wedding videographer. I try my best to make sure all the videos are special and unique as the couples I get to meet and I am extremely proud of all your collection and hope you now have the undying memories of this dream wedding!

Grace · Married on 08/30/2017

PHENOMENAL! You literally can't go wrong! Rimas captured our wedding beautifully and he's a true professional. Highly, highly, highly recommend! #thanksrimas #perfection #professional #inlove #justdoit #thebestever