10045 Baltimore National Pike #1013, Ellicott City, MD 21042 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tunji Sarumi Photography

Tunji Studio Photography Focus on wedding photography services. We love to work with people and we are easy to work with. With affordable prices you get the best quality still images that we guarantee.

About Tunji

I have been using photography to capture the beautiful and timeless story of weddings since 2005. Artists run in my family. With an architect father and planner mother, my parents built a solid foundation for my love of photography. I have always loved photography, but I didn’t follow through on that calling until I graduated from college. For me, college was especially important.

There, I learned the true value of human relationships – something every photographer must understand. As a student, I was fortunate enough to meet my wife – and have been in love ever since.

A wedding, to me, is God’s timeless union of two souls on earth. It is happiness, joy, hope and the memories on which the future is created.

A wedding is all of this, and more. Why do I love shooting weddings? Because every wedding is unpredictable, different with every couple. Weddings are enticing events, drawing people in with the irresistible pull of great love, great hope and the magic of new beginnings.

Couples often ask me, which wedding was your favorite? Or, what is your philosophy? My answer has remained the same over the years. I don’t know how I do it – I simply do. We all see the world differently, and I believe my talent for telling stories through photography is a gift from God. I am neither especially clever, nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination during some of life’s most important moments.

Simply put, I capture the moments that could never be put into words.

Follow Tunji Sarumi Photography on

indianwedding

9 Reviews for Tunji Sarumi Photography

Kay S. · Married on 09/01/2018

Ultimate Best

No regret! He's the best ever!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Orlett

Orlett · Married on 07/20/2016

Tunji's work is amazing!!!! He was the photographer for my sisters' weddings and recently my own. Tunji is very personable and it shows in his work. He has a keen and creative eye for photography. Hands down there is no other photographer I would have wanted for our special day.

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Jafreda

Jafreda · Married on 10/23/2010

If I could give Tunji more than 5 stars I would. WE LOVED HIM! His work is absolutely breathtaking. Our wedding photos are the perfect visual reminder of our wedding, Tunji has the amazing ability to capture those special moments throughout the day and you wont even know hes there. I was so lucky to have him as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/23/2011

Award

Tunji Sarumi Photography Pricing

Tunji Sarumi Photography Price Rates

Tunji Sarumi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Since starting wedding videography, I have witnessed some outstanding weddings, luxurious ones and some weddings that make you experience all of the emotions at once. I have travelled and explored different venues, that blew my mind off and the ones that made me feel cosy and welcomed. And I have worked with many amazingly talented wedding vendors, who I am proud to call my friends now. But recently I got to film a wedding at a wedding venue that was new to me and here I met Tunji, the photographer for the day - Tunji Sarumi Photography. He was humble and ridiculously talented! Tunji amazed me with his dedication to the task and what seemed like effortless hours of capturing the most important parts of the day and the hidden moments, for the couple to cherish! He was a pleasure to work with, simple and very friendly. Tunji never ran out of energy or the passion for his profession. Tunji Sarumi is a true professional photographer, who will make your day exquisite!

• BCG Event Wedding Florists

One of the best photographers in the DMV area. Beautiful Wedding Photography; with an eye for the Romance and Details.

• Invites by Kelly Wedding Invitations

Highly recommend Tunji Sarumi! Kelly Bussanich~Invites by Kelly 201-941-3837 www.invitesbykelly.com

• 10045 Baltimore National Pike #1013 Ellicott City, MD, 21042 See on map
    (Phone number)
    M-F 6pm-12am Sat. Closed Sun 4pm-7pm
    Location of (Tunji Sarumi Photography)

Tunji Sarumi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tunji Sarumi Photography include in the starting price?

Tunji Sarumi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Tunji Sarumi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tunji Sarumi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Tunji Sarumi Photography offer?

Tunji Sarumi Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tunji Sarumi Photography offer?

Tunji Sarumi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tunji Sarumi Photography offer for wedding events?

Tunji Sarumi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tunji Sarumi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tunji Sarumi Photography is recommended by 89% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 5.0 in value, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.4 in average response time.