Pamela Harvey Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

Pamela Harvey Photography is a Harford County, Maryland-based professional photographer who focuses on capturing memorable wedding moments. Owner and sole photographer of the company, Pamela creatively documents the real emotions of one of life’s biggest celebrations. Through an unobtrusive approach and photojournalistic techniques, Pamela captures the real moments that happen when you think no one is watching. She aims to provide you and your partner with creatively-inspired photographs, that allow you to relive that special day for many years to come. Pamela comes with an impressive portfolio of experience. She has been photographing weddings since 1997 and continues to push herself to improve within her profession.

This passionate individual offers an extensive range of services which are neatly arranged into several personalized wedding packages. Pamela highly recommends an Engagement Session, which is an ideal opportunity for you and your partner to work closely with her before your big day. Pamela Harvey Photography commits to only one event per day, ensuring that all the attention is on your celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

Steve Getting married on 11/10/2022

Amazing photos!

I contacted Pam to do a photo session of my girlfriend and I on a family farm. I told Pam, in my initial conversation with her, that I was planning a surprise proposal during the session and Pam's reaction was amazing! She was so excited and engaged in helping capture this special moment. Pam was so great throughout the whole process. The photos turned out great and Pam was able to capture the proposal! Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Pamela Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Steve! This was a first for me & I couldn't have been happier to be a part of it! It was a beautiful day, filled with sweetness & surprise. Thank you for trusting me with this special time in your life! Pam
    David G. Married on 05/14/2022

Pam was amazing!

We are so happy to have found Pam. She was fantastic to work with and matched our energy. Pam has a great eye for where to take photos and captured some amazing candid moments. There was a short period of rain on our wedding day and she rolled it. We can't say enough good things about her.

Pamela Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, David! Rolling with it was easy with you & Grace ~ it was such a pleasure to work with you both! Pam :)
  • Gray
    Gray Married on 05/13/2022

A true professional and a true friend!

Pam has been photographing my family events for over five years now. She's our go-to!! Senior and graduation photos, enagement shoots, baby showers, and weddings! She recently phorographed my wedding at the Concord Point Lighthouse in Havre de Grace, MD. Pam was super helpful in setting up a timeline and making adjustments as we brainstormed along - the timing, the locations, the photo ideas, and the weather. Oh man, the weather...

Pam is TOP TIER at communication from start to finish. We constantly talked, texted, and emailed about our weather watching worries and being prepared for rain. She reassured my mother and I that she would be there no matter what and that the ceremony and photos would turn out beautiful. I had even jokingly suggested shooting at Bomboy's Homemade Ice Cream Shop, and Pam reached out to ask permission from the owner for us just in case! Pam initiates and guides conversation, is very clear in her communication, and responds fast. Never be afraid to reach out - I've learned that there are no such things as dumb questions or ideas. She will let you know when the photos will be about ready and she's true to her word! From start to finish...
    My loud and wacky family, an eight month old that had just been woken up, a reluctant two year old, and five year old bouncing off the walls. None of it phased Pam. She made the weather, setting, and situation fun and comfortable. Pam went with the flow - guiding when she needed to and blending into the background mostly. Everything just felt so natural. The photos turned out beautiful and I can't wait for more future sessions.

Pam is a true professional and a true friend.

Pamela Harvey Photography's reply:

Dear Grace ~ It has been such a pleasure photographing your family over the years...&, I must say, your wedding morning was the sweetest of them all! Having everyone gathered around the lighthouse in the rain was an occasion that I will always hold dear in my heart. Thank you for this wonderful review ~ I am so thankful for my friendship with your family, our years of photos together, & I look forward to more! Pam :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

21 photos · 08/07/2020

Deals

Pamela Harvey Photography 1
Offer

I am thrilled to create a personalized wedding photography package to match your specific wishes & special day!

From Mini-Monies with 10 guests in your backyard to All-Day Wedding Celebrations with over 100 guests at a formal venue & Everything in Between ~ I want to be there capturing your memories!

Simply tell me about your day & what your photography wishes, and I will create a few personalized packages for your review.

Let's talk! :)

Team

Pamela Harvey
Pamela Harvey
Owner & Photographer

I first fell in love with photography when I was in high school. The assignment? To photograph my best friend. After many hours of shooting, my favorite images were the candid photos…my best friend laughing, making faces, and looking anywhere but at the camera. ‘Wow!’, I thought, ‘That is truly her!’

Fast forward many years to today where I am known for my ability to capture the natural moments in all of my sessions & events. I am very easy to work with and I absolutely LOVE what I do! From Family & Senior Portrait Sessions to Wedding Celebrations, capturing the natural, candid moments is what I enjoy most.

Tears of joy, when my customers view their photos for the first time, are my favorite compliment!

Since I began shooting professionally in 1997, I have become good friends with many of my customers. My friendly nature combined with professional services and beautiful products, ensure a fun and memorable experience for everyone. Many of my customers call on me year after year to update their family photos and send their friends and family to me, as well. My loyal customers and their referrals are what grow my business. I am very grateful for each and every one of them!

Educational Background ~ I received a Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Fine Art Photography from Towson State University in October 1995. Two years later, I received a Certification in Biomedical Photography from The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. In August 1998, I began working as a Medical Photographer at The George Washington University Medical Center in the Department of Biomedical Communications. I was later promoted to Assistant Manager of the department and remained in that position until June 2005. I have been a professional photographer since 1997, I became a mom in 2005, I have been a substitute teacher since 2010 & taught my first community college photography course in 2020.

Edel's Bridal Boutique Edel's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Pamela's photography is visually rich and beautiful. The moment in time is perfectly captured and truly resonates through Pamela's lens and onto film. Her imagination, professionalism, and expertise make her a gem for any potential client to snag.

Friendly Entertainment Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Pam is a wonderful photographer and a super fun person to be around! This matters because you’ll spend a great deal of time with your photographer on your big day. You’ll love her and her work! Highly recommended.

Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

What a joy it is to work with Pamela! She is fun, outgoing and very attentive to her clients. Pam makes sure to keep people smiling while she works hard to capture your special moments.

White hall White Hall, MD, 21161

Serving Harford, Cecil, & Baltimore Counties in MD and Lancaster & York Counties in PA.
Location of (Pamela Harvey Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding