White hall, White Hall, MD 21161 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About Pamela Harvey Photography

Pamela Harvey Photography is a Harford County, Maryland-based professional photographer who focuses on capturing memorable wedding moments. Owner and sole photographer of the company, Pamela creatively documents the real emotions of one of life’s biggest celebrations. Through an unobtrusive approach and photojournalistic techniques, Pamela captures the real moments that happen when you think no one is watching. She aims to provide you and your partner with creatively-inspired photographs, that allow you to relive that special day for many years to come. Pamela comes with an impressive portfolio of experience. She has been photographing weddings since 1997 and continues to push herself to improve within her profession.

This passionate individual offers an extensive range of services which are neatly arranged into several personalized wedding packages. Pamela highly recommends an Engagement Session, which is an ideal opportunity for you and your partner to work closely with her before your big day. Pamela Harvey Photography commits to only one event per day, ensuring that all the attention is on your celebration.

• Woman-owned
Follow Pamela Harvey Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Trans4mation Photography

Real Weddings 21 Photos

95 Reviews for Pamela Harvey Photography

Steve · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Amazing photos!

I contacted Pam to do a photo session of my girlfriend and I on a family farm. I told Pam, in my initial conversation with her, that I was planning a surprise proposal during the session and Pam's reaction was amazing! She was so excited and engaged in helping capture this special moment. Pam was so great throughout the whole process. The photos turned out great and Pam was able to capture the proposal! Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Pamela Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Steve! This was a first for me & I couldn't have been happier to be a part of it! It was a beautiful day, filled with sweetness & surprise. Thank you for trusting me with this special time in your life! Pam
  • Tamarya

Tamarya E. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Tamarya Holmes (MOB)

Pam was a joy to have as our Daughter's photographer! She was in constant contact with us the whole time leading up to the wedding day! She offered several packages . The day of the wedding she was there early. Love the photo of our daughter and her husband exchanging rings with her grandfather as their minister, that is a priceless photo I will cherish forever. During the reception you hardly knew she was there and she got so many great shots of family and friends enjoying the reception. The pictures she took of our daughter and her husband turned out beautiful, so many great photos, these are 2 of my favorites. I would definitely recommend Pamela Harvey Photography!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Pamela Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Tamarya! I cannot thank you enough for choosing me to photograph your daughter's wedding ~ the trust you put in me is priceless! I hope this is just the beginning of many years of photos together ~ Pam :)
  • Becca

Becca B. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Meant to find Pam for our Wedding Photographer

After looking at many photographers and weighing out the packages and pricing we finally found our wonderful photographer Pamela Harvey! From the first conversation with Pam till the last hug goodbye at the end of the wedding Pam put all of our worries and stresses at ease. Pam worked with every little change that came, especially with Covid. Pam responded right away when we emailed her and we even had a video chat prior to the wedding to meet officially. Pam and her assistant where right there the day of the wedding when we needed them, and phased into the crowd when the party got started! They captured every part of our wedding day perfectly! Pam had our beautiful photos sent to us a week after the wedding! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special moments look now further then Pamela Harvey!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Pamela Harvey Photography's reply:

Dear Becca & Ryan~ Thank you so much for this incredibly thoughtful review. I agree, from the very first conversation to our last hug goodbye, it was a joy to work with you both! Thank you for choosing & trusting me with this special time in your life ~ Pam

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pamela Harvey Photography Pricing

Pamela Harvey Photography Price Rates

Pamela Harvey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Pamela Harvey Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Pamela Harvey Photography 2
    Personalized Wedding Photography Packages

I am thrilled to create a personalized wedding photography package to match your specific wishes & special day!

From Mini-Monies with 10 guests in your backyard to All-Day Wedding Celebrations with over 100 guests at a formal venue & Everything in Between ~ I want to be there capturing your memories!

Simply tell me about your day & what your photography wishes, and I will create a few personalized packages for your review.

Let's talk! :)

Team of Pamela Harvey Photography

Pamela Harvey

Pamela Harvey

Owner & Photographer

I first fell in love with photography when I was in high school. The assignment? To photograph my best friend. After many hours of shooting, my favorite images were the candid photos…my best friend laughing, making faces, and looking anywhere but at the camera. ‘Wow!’, I thought, ‘That is truly her!’

Fast forward many years to today where I am known for my ability to capture the natural moments in all of my sessions & events. I am very easy to work with and I absolutely LOVE what I do! From Family & Senior Portrait Sessions to Wedding Celebrations, capturing the natural, candid moments is what I enjoy most.

Tears of joy, when my customers view their photos for the first time, are my favorite compliment!

Since I began shooting professionally in 1997, I have become good friends with many of my customers. My friendly nature combined with professional services and beautiful products, ensure a fun and memorable experience for everyone. Many of my customers call on me year after year to update their family photos and send their friends and family to me, as well. My loyal customers and their referrals are what grow my business. I am very grateful for each and every one of them!

Educational Background ~ I received a Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Fine Art Photography from Towson State University in October 1995. Two years later, I received a Certification in Biomedical Photography from The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. In August 1998, I began working as a Medical Photographer at The George Washington University Medical Center in the Department of Biomedical Communications. I was later promoted to Assistant Manager of the department and remained in that position until June 2005. I have been a professional photographer since 1997, I became a mom in 2005, I have been a substitute teacher since 2010 & taught my first community college photography course in 2020.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Edel's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Pamela's photography is visually rich and beautiful. The moment in time is perfectly captured and truly resonates through Pamela's lens and onto film. Her imagination, professionalism, and expertise make her a gem for any potential client to snag.

• Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Pam is a wonderful photographer and a super fun person to be around! This matters because you’ll spend a great deal of time with your photographer on your big day. You’ll love her and her work! Highly recommended.

• Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

What a joy it is to work with Pamela! She is fun, outgoing and very attentive to her clients. Pam makes sure to keep people smiling while she works hard to capture your special moments.

• White hall White Hall, MD, 21161 See on map
    Serving Harford, Cecil, & Baltimore Counties in MD and Lancaster & York Counties in PA.
    Location of (Pamela Harvey Photography)