315 St John St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Map · Phone number

About Edel's Bridal Boutique

Our store is located at the beautiful historic city of Havre de Grace, Maryland. We are a family business that reflects a diverse American and European flair of elegance, trends and styles. Our focus is to cater to the modern bride and her entire bridal party providing a stunning collection of dresses from top designers for any look a bride can imagine. Brides and their guests can look forward to superior customer service and a great experience at our full-service bridal salon.

Our experienced stylists are available to serve you exclusively, listen to you, and give you their full attention and time. Whereas we welcome walk-ins, we ask that you schedule an appointment so one of our stylists is available to serve only you and your bridal party.

Follow Edel's Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tuxedo House
  • Gamberdella
  • Jill Andrews Gowns
  • Downtown Bridal
c9363d05d4edbb41 1456002155957 bridalshoot112015 1938graphic2
hdr cropped 51 786240 1561480848
Crochet bohemian gown.
Crochet bohemian gown.
Upclose detail of beading.
Upclose detail of beading.
Our real bride in her dress
Our real bride in her dress
Our real bride says "yes"!
Our real bride says "yes"!
Our Bi-Annual Runway Show.
Our Bi-Annual Runway Show.
Real bride in blush A-line.
Real bride in blush A-line.
Our real brides in love.
Our real brides in love.
Mothers dress and bridal dress
Mothers dress and bridal dress
All lace gown with crystals.
All lace gown with crystals.
A-line and ball gown dresses
A-line and ball gown dresses
Fit & flare ruffle gown.
Fit & flare ruffle gown.
Beautiful bridemaids dresses,
Beautiful bridemaids dresses,
Long sleeve and lace gowns.
Long sleeve and lace gowns.
jaypieroct2016 2
Sparkley formal dress.
Sparkley formal dress.
firstfridayjuly2016 277 3
Edel's Bridal Boutique
Letrice's gown, accessories, and red umbrella are all now available at edel's bridal boutique!
Sarah is wearing a soft blush David Tutera gown. Her runway look is available at edel's bridal.
seasonstwo
20160501134714
Edel's Bridal Boutique
Get Stephanie's entire look at edel's bridal boutique!
Get Stephanie's entire look at edel's bridal boutique!
img3958
12182015graphic
042016graphic 3
1396275411658639967684302607001743198921647n
1274440310536518913229756892180031290410196n
01132016fbgraphic2
Edel's Bridal Boutique
These heart umbrellas are now available for sale! Get one for your wedding or engagement photos.
imag57141

9 Reviews for Edel's Bridal Boutique

• Sarah

Sarah K. · Married on 10/24/2020

Perfection !

Edel is the most wonderful person and her shop is beautiful! She helped me get into each dress I wanted to try on and guided me toward the styles I would like. She’s so detail oriented and is very honest with you about timing, sizing, etc! My dress came exactly when she said it would and was everything I ever dreamed it would be.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Edel's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so vey much for your review here on the Wedding Wire. It was such a pleasure serving you, I still remember the day when you said "Yes to the dress". We had so much fun together., your bridal party supported you with honesty and so much love. Your wedding wedding pictures look so very beautiful. You indeed had a dream come true wedding and look amazing beautiful. Congratulations, we wish you many happy years together.
  • Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 05/17/2020

Dream Dress Discovery

Edel was very professional, sweet, and kind hearted. I enjoyed spending time at her boutique in a quiet and intimate setting. I even found my dream dress upon my first entrance into her boutique!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Edel's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you very much for your review that you sent today on Election Day November 3, 2020. That truly means a lot. You indeed found your dress upon entering and looked so beautiful in it. We wish you a very happy marriage and long life together.
  • Taylor

Taylor H. · Married on 09/18/2019

The Perfect Tiara

I was hunting for the perfect tiara for my wedding day. I kept finding things that were either too big, or too flowery and headband-esque. When I went to Edel's, she was so attentive and invested in helping me find the perfect tiara, she sat down with me at her computer and pulled up options from multiple designers that she was willing to order for me. The personalized customer service was some of the best I've ever had. The tiara was perfect and I received so many compliments! Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Edel's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Taylor for your kind words. Wonderful to help you find your perfect tiara. We are happy to have been a part of your wedding journey! Congratulations and many years of marital happiness.

Edel's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Pamela Harvey Photography Wedding Photographers

Edel has one of the most beautiful storefronts I have ever seen ~ the gowns are exquisite & the decorations are stunning. Nestled in historic Havre de Grace, her shop is like no other.

• "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

You will find that the staff at Edel's Bridal Boutique will go above and beyond to please you, to cater to your needs, and to make sure that you walk out their door as a very satisfied customer and new friend. Sterling example of what true customer service is and should be.

• Landre SFX Wedding Hair & Makeup

From the outside, Edel's Bridal Boutique offers you a gorgeous waterfront view in the charming and historic, little town of Havre de Grace. What you get on the inside however is so much more. Upon entering, you are immediately introduced to the elegant, American-European style of the boutique. From the decor to the dresses, the shop does not disappoint. The icing on the cake and what makes Edel's Bridal really special, owner Edel and niece Cassandra. I cannot say enough good things about the two of them. The care and interest they put into it, really shows that this was a business grown off a true love for the trade. The results are absolutely beautiful.

• 315 St John St Havre de Grace, MD, 21078 See on map
    Tuesday – Thursday 11am – 3pm and 5:30pm – 7:30pm Friday 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 8pm Saturday 10am – 4pm Sunday & Monday Private Appt Only Call for Availability
    Location of (Edel's Bridal Boutique)