Jill Andrews Gowns

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website

Located in Baltimore, Maryland's Hamden neighborhood, Jill Andrews Gowns specializes in custom bridal and evening gowns. They believe that bridal gowns should be a symbol of the bride wearing them, and that shows through the details they engrain in every inch of fabric.

Upon contacting Jill Andrews Gowns, you’ll be invited to come to the workroom — where the magic happens. From there you will meet with owner Jill Andrews to go through an in-depth consultation to understand what you are looking for in a dress. Fabric, silhouette, color, beading and embroidery are all completely customizable, and best of all your gown will fit you and only you. During the consultation you are encouraged to bring swatches, motifs, photos, magazines -- anything that inspires your vision for your gown. You can also start from one of their in-house StudioLine designs, which give you a great foundation to build upon. Creating new gowns is always fun, but something old can make a great “new” after a thorough renovation. If you have a family heirloom gown or veil that you would love to wear, the talented staff would love to work with you! Heirloom services range from repairs and textile stabilization to complete gown redesign and re-making. In addition to Jill's original creations, the JAG staff does in-house alterations for wedding and event gowns they make as well as gowns purchased elsewhere.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
Partial Sale

• Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 05/08/2022

Breathtaking artistry

I dreamed of wearing my grandmother's wedding dress from the 1950s, but didn't know if it would be possible. My mother had tried to wear it at her wedding, and was told it was impossible to restore.

I was delighted to discover that Jill could not only beautifully restore it, but also adjust it to fit me better than anything I've ever worn. I expected the dress to be beautiful, but the end result blew me away- it was breathtaking.

Jill is an incredible artist who also happens to be extremely down to earth and easy to work with. I can't recommend her highly enough!
  • Maxi
    Maxi W. Married on 11/21/2021

A real fairy godmother

I’m so glad I chose to work with Jill for my custom wedding dress. I can’t imagine having worn anything other than the dress she made, which was so detailed and personal. Jill is kind, warm, and welcoming. She asked thoughtful questions about what I wanted and listened thoughtfully, even when I wasn’t quite sure myself. She helped me articulate my dream dress: I said I wanted to feel like myself, and to be able to move freely. Jill saw my vision and delivered so perfectly, almost as if she anticipated my needs before I even knew them. At my fittings, Jill made me feel like I was at home. She is knowledgeable and body inclusive. She knew the shapes and structures that would best complement my body and made adjustments to ensure that I was always comfortable in the corset. In fact, I was so comfortable that I still wish I could wear my dress every day! It was the first garment I’ve ever worn that I felt truly fit me. Jill’s studio has a magical atmosphere, and she is the fairy godmother to match. She goes above and beyond for her clients and I am so thankful for the careful, loving work that she put into my dress. Because of Jill, I felt beautiful and confident at my wedding, and every bride deserves that.
    Averil Married on 06/17/2021
    Working with Jill and the Jill Andrews Gowns team was an exceptional experience. I really had no idea what kind of wedding dress I wanted, only that I hadn't seen anything that was just right. Looking back, Jill really guided me to exactly what I wanted, while providing recommendations and advice on what would look best on me. I received so many compliments on the dress and how perfectly it was made for me and my wedding.

While my dress was simple, the detail and execution were not easy but ended up perfectly- from custom fresh water pearl buttons to match the natural Mexican setting, to breezy spaghetti straps that never fell down, to the perfectly pleated belt that was flattering and the perfect detail. The elegant slit over my right leg that Jill suggested also made the dress easy to walk in and added just enough sex appeal.

For the longest time I really thought I wasn't going to find the perfect dress, so I'm so thankful to Jill Andrews Gowns for creating the perfect custom dress for me that I'll forever love.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ella Pritsker Couture Ella Pritsker Couture Wedding Dresses

Beautiful top notch gowns!

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with both Jill & Sara. They are both incredibly talented and work hand in hand to create something truly special for their brides. What sets them apart from other gown designers is their truly infectious personalities which are just as wonderful as their talented craft. As a make-up artist, I am usually one of the last event professionals to get a look at a bride before she walks down the aisle. I have heard women who love their gowns and others who wish they had done something completely different. I would highly recommend Jill Andrews services to anyone looking for a "one of a kind" dress that reflects both their personal style and unique personality.

Belvedere & Co. Events Belvedere & Co. Events Historic Weddings

There is nothing like a gown from Jill Andrews Gowns. Completely custom, the gowns are always so gorgeous and beautiful, and truly allow brides to have the dress they've always dreamed of on the biggest day of their lives. And you can't beat the Jill & Sara team. They are true professionals who will have you laughing the whole time and will make the whole experience so much fun you'll want to do it all over again!

3355 Keswick Road, Suite 101 Baltimore, 21211
Location of (Jill Andrews Gowns)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding