Ella Pritsker Couture

Lutherville Timonium, MD View map

Ella Pritsker Couture is a custom couture bridal salon located in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland. In addition to creating one-of-a-kind bridal gowns, they also design mother of the bride dresses, special occasion gowns and couture for the executive woman. They pride themselves on using the finest textiles and construction techniques in their beautiful pieces. Ella Pritsker Couture can't wait to make your wildest dreams come true.

Experience

Ella Pritsker is the President and Creative Director of this unique salon. She’s a Russian-born fashion designer known for her timeless designs and elegant suits. Ella was exposed to the world of hand-stitched custom couture at the age of 21, and hasn't looked back. She opened her salon in 1997, and has won numerous awards in Baltimore throughout the years. In addition to brides, Ella has dressed many famous women, including the Mayor, the First Lady of Maryland, Miss Maryland and multiple Miss Universe contestants.

This one-of-a-kind salon will take into account your size, style, timeline and vision for your wedding when creating your gorgeous gown. They work by appointment only, in order to give you the attention you deserve. They also offer alterations so your bridal gown will fit you perfectly. Additional services include:

• Bridesmaids
  • Flower girls
  • Mother of the groom
  • Bridal belts
  • Plus size gowns
  • Veils
  • Replicas
  • Classes

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Ellen C. Married on 11/03/2018

Magical Experience!

I arrived at Ella's beautiful shop anxious about being able to find a Mother of the Groom Gown that would be elegant and also comfortable. Ella patiently listened to my hopes and dreams for the perfect dress. Within an hour of our first meeting, she sketched the outlines of my dress and the accompanying jacket. We looked through her extensive fabric samples and found the perfect materials. Ella expertly took my measurements and we scheduled my first fitting.
    As the evening gown evolved, Ella thought of additional exquisite touches. When my husband came with me to one of my fittings, he was warmly welcomed and fell in love with my dress! At the Wedding Reception, several of the guests asked for my designer's name and I was thrilled to tell them about the wonderful Ella Pritsker! She succeeded in making an elegant evening gown that I was completely comfortable in for the Mother of the Groom dance with my dear son and for the entire evening! Thank you, Ella!
  • Suzette
    Suzette Married on 10/27/2018

Dreams Do Come True

Just amazing in every way! Ella Pritsker Couture was my third attempt to find a designer who could alter / modify my daughter's wedding dress. I guess that old say is true: Third time's a charm. And what a charm Ella is!! What stood out the most for me was that she really listened to my daughter's concerns. I (and my daughter) felt completely at ease when we left her studio after our first meeting. Nothing my daughter wanted was a problem and Ella's suggestions were fabulous. The gown ended up being everything my daughter had imagined and the veil - just exquisite!! If you need elegant clothing for any occasion, you will not be disappointed at Ella Pritsker.
  • User3373524 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough good things about Ella. I really feel like she saved my wedding! My dress came in WAY too big and was basically unrecognizable. I was pretty upset, but Ella came to the rescue. We had to re-do the entire neckline and take it in several times. She knew just what to do and made me feel better all along the way. She was flexible with my work schedule and made everything super easy for me. The before & after photos from my dress are pretty incredible - she is a master at what she does. If I could change one thing, I would have worked with her to create a custom gown from the start because she is just that talented, but I loved how my dress turned out! Absolutely recommend her - thank you Ella!

Jill Andrews Gowns Jill Andrews Gowns Wedding Dresses

Incredible imagination and beautiful work, what more could you ask for?!

20 East Timonium Road Suite 312, Suite 312 Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093
Location of (Ella Pritsker Couture)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding