Deja Vu Boutique

Mount Airy, MD View map

About Deja Vu Boutique

Deja Vu Boutique is a Formal Wear Boutique located in Mt Airy Maryland.We are a family owned and operated business that has been around for more than 18 years.

Deja Vu’s focus is to find you the dress of your dreams. We carry a wide selection of designers, styles, and sizes. Our goal is to make every person that walks through the door to leave with something that makes them feel their best!

Some of our lead Bridal designers include, Justin Alexander Bridal, Morilee Bridal, Allure Bridal, Pronovias Bridal, Adrianna Papell Bridal, Jovani, Sherri Hill and many more.Whatever the venue, we have the dress for you!

In addition to our bridal collections, we also have a wide selection of Mother of the Bride/ Groom, guest of wedding, Grooms attire, etc.

Our well trained staff will help style you for your speical day. Come say "I do at Deja Vu!"

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299
$300+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Rentals
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
  • User2544025
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved the service. Everyone is so kind and helpful, they really do want to help you find the perfect dress and will do everything to accommodate your needs. I had two girls, Alena, and Kendall help me find the perfect dress. I truly do recommend this store to anyone who is looking for a dress like no other.
    Jackie B. Married on 07/17/2022

Special event dress shopping

Emily B was amazing. She had a great fashion sense and helped my find something just right for my event I would highly recommend asking for Emily B to have the best experience and find exactly what your looking for
    Kim K. Married on 05/07/2022

Prom Dress Shopping

Emily J was amazing today‼️ Super energetic and helpful‼️ Right there when my daughter needed assistance‼️
    Just a gem😘
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Joanne Sapp
Joanne Sapp
Owner/manager

Hi I am Joanne Sapp. I started this business in 2003. I really love the bridal and formalwear industry. My daughters are also a part of our business and have grown up in the store. We have dressed thousands of Brides,Prom Girls,Pageant Girls, Quinceaneras, Bat Mitzvahs , MOB's MOG's, Bridesmaids and many more occassions. We are living our dream-watching yours unfold!

Kirsten  Sapp
Kirsten Sapp
Manager/Owner

Kisten Sapp has grown up in this family business. Kirsten graduated from Towson State University with her degree in Business and Marketing. Kirsten also has a cosmotology degreeand a professional makeup license. Kirsten really loves working with Brides and their families. Kirstens passion is to help you achive perfection on your wedding day with beautiful dresses, styling and accessories. Having an amazing appointment is her goal.

Jenny  Clevenger
Jenny Clevenger
Bridal Consultant

Jenny has been with Deja Vu Boutique for 7 years. Jenny enjoys working with brides and their families. Jenny has a clear vision on what Brides are looking for. Jenny has the most 5* reviews with our Brides.

Blossom & Basket Boutique Blossom & Basket Boutique Wedding Florists

We love working with our downtown businesses! The girls always say they love their prom dresses when they come in for corsages and boutonnieres!

Bayside Limousines Bayside Limousines Wedding Limos

Deja Vu offers the best selection of dresses for prom/evening gowns. The staff are professional and very helpful. I highy recommend them.

Smashing Entertainment LLC Smashing Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

What an amazing company! We highly recommend Deja Vu Boutique for all your formal clothing needs. They are not just MD's Largest Formal Store with over an astounding 4000+ dresses, but a team of great and experienced professionals that are eager to help "suit" all of your needs!

204 S Main Street Mount Airy, 21771

Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-7:00 Sunday 12-5:00
Location of (Deja Vu Boutique)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding