This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2016

Cherie Sustainable Bridal is a wedding attire boutique located in Savage, Maryland. All of the wedding gowns available for purchase at this store have been donated by brides and manufacturers. All proceeds received by the team of professional stylists benefit the mission of Success In Style, providing free business attire and coaching to disadvantaged people seeking employment. The team is honored to serve clients as they prepare for their joyous wedding day.

The team at Cherie Sustainable Bridal provides clients with a number of services to choose from. They receive new styles of many sizes and styles weekly to ensure that their inventory is updated regularly. Other products available include hair accessories, jewelry, veils, and shoes, as well as undergarments and garters.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Cherie Sustainable Bridal

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Latest reviews

Review summary

Powered by AI

Cherie Sustainable Bridal is highly recommended by reviewers who praised the beautiful selection of dresses at affordable prices and the helpful, patient staff like Cherie, Brittany, and Tori. The shop\'s sustainable mission and spacious, thoughtfully laid out salon impressed reviewers, with sizes available even for plus-size brides. The dedicated consultants, like Toni and Ava, created stress-free, personalized experiences that led many brides to find their dream dress, making Cherie a top choice for eco-conscious and budget-conscious brides.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Emily
Emily W. Sent on 07/14/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Everything about Cherie is just wonderful!

I can’t speak highly enough of Cherie! I was drawn to the mission of the organization and its focus on sustainability. The staff went above and beyond and were so friendly. They were actually late to my appointment but kindly offered me 10% off my purchase. They have so many dresses, accessories, shoes, and veils! They even gave us a little gift at the end of the appointment. The shop is simply stunning and felt so luxurious, you’d never know it was a consignment shop. Huge thank you to Cherie for a memorable and wonderful experience!!
Eianandzoe
Eianandzoe S. Sent on 04/09/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Made the whole process so easy!

I am so glad I was able to get a dress that aligns with my values. I look forward to donating it back once I am done with it. The place was beautiful, and 10/10 would recommend it!
Brianna Callahan
Brianna C. Sent on 11/14/2023

Found my dress!

I came here with a friend and knew I wanted to come back for myself when it was my time to find a dress. The shop is beautiful, bright, and my stylist was so patient and kind. The salons are laid out so thoughtfully and the dresses are just beautiful! Love that they are donated. My dress was in pristine condition and I cannot wait to wear it!
illustration message bubble

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Molly & Greg
57 photos · 04/13/2019

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding