Cherie Sustainable Bridal Reviews

46 Reviews for Cherie Sustainable Bridal

• Maggie

Maggie G. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Great experience!

This place was great! Intimate setting and they were very helpful. Had a good selection of dresses for super reasonable. I didnt find my dress here, but happy I tried to, and will definitely consider donating my dress back after my wedding next year!

S Wilson · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful dresses at unbeatable prices

Cherie Amour is a hidden gem. I found exactly what I needed for much less $$. It was important to me to buy second hand and Cherie Armor was exactly the boutique I envisioned. Plenty of selection, very nice but not stuffy. Bonus it's in a beautiful historic mill complex with a river. If I did it again I would plan some time to explore the area with my party.

• Priya

Priya G. · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Caring and wonderful

I was unsure what kind of dress I wanted, but Ava made an intimidating situation very easy and fun. I did not expect to find my dress immediately! I loved walking around and reading the stories from former brides. The dresses were in great condition, the store is tidy and professional. They also provided a seamstress. Would definitely recommend, even if it is for browsing. Bring your clothes to donate! The proceeds go towards a wonderful non profit that really helps those in the community. Not only do I look good, I feel good.

• Sara

Sara F. · Getting married on 10/04/2021

Amazing experience!

Amazing! The store itself is so cute, there's a huge selection of dresses at a wide range of prices, all in beautiful condition, and there are lots of accessories to try on with them. You're the only bride there so you get full attention, and Ava was GREAT! She was so patient while I tried on a bunch of dresses, went back and forth between veils, and even found a few dresses I hadn't picked out that I ended up loving. And she was so NICE and made me feel so comfortable and confident! In the end, I found a dress I absolutely love and can't wait to wear! I 100% recommend making an appointment here!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Justin

Justin W. · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Great mission, great dresses

I'm so glad I started my dress shopping here! I really love the idea behind Success in Style and was impressed with the selection available. Ava was so helpful, patient, and accommodating. They have done such a great job creating a relaxing and welcoming space.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cherie Sustainable Bridal's reply:

Thank you for choosing Cherie Amour! And for supporting the mission of Success In Style.
    Have fun looking amazing on your special day!
  • Emily

Emily V. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Helpful stylists, beautiful dresses

I loved my experience at Cherie Amour. All the dresses were beautiful in like new condition. The stylist was very helpful in identifying which sizes and styles I would like. She also gave helpful information regarding tailoring and what types of adjustments I would need to make. I highly recommend.

• Kathryn

Kathryn P. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

!00% Recommend!

My experience at Cherie Amour Bridal was fantastic! The proceeds go to charity and I got to have the amazing "Say Yes to the Dress" moment knowing that my money was going to a good cause.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Cherie Sustainable Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on “finding the one”! Thank you for choosing Cherie Amour and for supporting Success In Style.
    I know you will be FABULOUS!
  • Melissa

Melissa H. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Relaxed, Fun, Affordable, Great Cause. Perfect!

Cherie Amour was the first bridal shop I went to and it was the only one I needed. Ava was so sweet and helpful. Her friendliness, no sales pressure, and the affordable price tags made the whole experience so relaxed and fun. I had a great time trying on all the beautiful dresses and I found the perfect one. Thank you Ava and Cherie Amour!

• Meredith

Meredith D. · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Absolutely GORGEOUS DRESS for a great price!!

I just wanted to express my appreciation for what a great experience I had at Cherie Sustainable Bridal! I got married over the summer in a dress that I bought from Cherie. I had such a wonderful experience and absolutely LOVE my dress. Cherie was the only bridal store I went to. The dresses are so fashionable and contribute to a great cause!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Allison

Allison B. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Best Decision I've Made!

My MoH and I had the BEST time at Cherie Amour. The store is open, airy and beautifully decorated. Their selection of second hand dresses was astounding, the help phenomenal and best of all, all proceeds go to a great cause. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Cherie Sustainable Bridal's reply:

Thank you for shopping at Cherie! It was a pleasure to meet you both. And congratulations on your beautiful wedding dress!
    XO
  • Leah

Leah D. · Married on 12/31/2020

Secondhand gowns are not second rate

We went there in January just before the pandemic, thinking we were "just looking" on our first outing, and came away with a dress--fortunately, as soon everything shut down! The experience itself was lovely; the attendants were knowledgeable and efficient in helping to find appropriate gowns and try them on. They had a great selection in a variety of sizes and the gown I chose was perfect. I'm so glad I went there and I'm so glad that as part of this process I could contribute to their charitable work.

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic Experience and Beautiful Dress

From the time I went for my appointment to wearing my dress I was elated. Cherie Amour made the dress selection fun and removed any overwhelming sense I had going in. I loved my dress. It was in excellent quality and their mission made the dress even more perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Valeriya

Valeriya N. · Married on 10/04/2020

Super satisfied customer

I came to cherie amour pretty early on in the wedding planning process. I didn't expect to find my dress the first time I walk into a dress shop. However, the whole process from the appointment booking to the incredible service by Ava really made this an authentic wedding experience like you see on TV...and I found my dress on that day! However, I didn't want to make a huge decision on my dress so quickly so I texted Ava at the store to ask if I could come in the next day and try it on again just to be 100% sure on it...and she was so accomodating and was able to squeeze me in the next day despite not having made an appointment.

They are a bridal resale shop so that means much of their inventory is secondhand, however, they also carry new items that have been cleared from other bridal shops.

My particular dress ended up being an Adrianna Papell, originally priced at around 1300-1500 but I got it for under 700. The best part was that because it was secondhand, it already had alterations and surprisingly, those alterations fit my body type LIKE A GLOVE!

One of the reasons for choosing Cherie Amour wasn't just for the sake of budget, but also for being sustainable. Because you are purchasing something secondhand, you are creating less waste since you're not buying an item that has to be shipped brand new. It's better for the planet, and the proceeds from your chosen dress goes to charity!

There are so many pluses in going with Cherie Amour, I cannot recommend it enough!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra G. · Married on 10/03/2020

Broad selection, wonderful customer service

Had an awesome time at my dress appointment with my mom and sister. Ava was great at working within my budget and dress size to give me a broad selection of gowns to try on. There are seriously so many dresses here, and the prices range from $1,000 for designer gowns at a steep discount. All sales proceeds go to their charity, which helps people get back on their feet who are experiencing unemployment. The charity provides them with interview and office clothes, as well as coaching and counseling to help find work. I loved choosing a dress and knowing the money will go to a good cause. I plan on donating my dress back to them after my wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Josephine · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful!

This was the first store I went to try on dresses. I went by myself and Ava made me feel like I was with a close friend.
    Beautiful store with a great selection and unbeatable prices.
    I didn’t end up finding my dress there but I will definitely considering donating mine there after the big day

• Naisby

Naisby · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful shop for a cause!

I would recommend Cherie Amour to any bride! Making an appointment was easy. They have the dresses organized by size which is very convenient. The lady who assisted me was helpful but not pushy. I found two dresses that I really loved and also liked the idea that you are helping others while buying your dress. The dresses are either donated by brides or samples from stores so they are in really good condition. They also have veils, shoes, jewelry, etc. so it's definitely worth the trip!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Must go to Cherie Amour!

Cherie Amour was the decision I made in the whole wedding planning process! I found a beautiful designer dress for a fraction of the price, and it is a plus that the proceeds go to a great cause!

• Haeli

Haeli G. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing dress experience for any bride

Cherie Amour was recommended to me after my cousin got her wedding dress from them last year! I went to Cherie Amour back in May for my October 2019 wedding and had such an amazing experience with them and found the dress of my dreams! The shop is filled with a wide variety of dresses of all shapes and sizing at great prices.

This was the first and only place I went to look for my dress and came out with exactly what I was looking for! I worked with Ava during my visit who was kind, calm, efficient and definitely helpful in my search for the perfect dress. After trying on ten or so dresses, I found the one and was so happy with how it came out! Cherie Amour is a great boutique for wedding dresses and their mission statement is another reason to make an appointment with them. I highly recommend them based on the wonderful service I received. Thank you!

Ashia · Married on 07/07/2020

Perfect Experience

Ava was amazing!!!
    So nice, friendly and professional.
    She helped me find the style that looks the best on me. I didnt really know what I was interested in before I came.
    My experience was great 👍🏾

Lauren T. · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful, classic selection and great staff

Ava was wonderful to work with! She offered advice about the fit of the dress, what would need to be tailored, and ways to accentuate the best features. She also has a good eye for accessories, and recommended good pieces to try on along with the dress. The dresses in this shop are mostly secondhand, but they are generally well-preserved, and the prices are great! The styles vary significantly, but everything was beautiful. I'd say the general style is more traditional and classy than trendy, which was perfect for me. Ava was much more attentive than a salesperson at a larger chain store. I had a wonderful shopping experience!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Lizzeth · Married on 01/11/2020

Accessory search

I came in to find some accessories and found everything I needed.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle P. · Married on 10/13/2019

Found my Perfect Dress

I found Cherie Amour after looking online for bridal consignment shop. The overall experience from the quality of the dresses to the customer service far exceeded my expectations! As a bride to be with a curvy more full body, looking for a dress made me a little anxious. This quaint and personalized boutique which only hosted me at my appointment time, made it far more personalized and more comfortable then larger bridal shops. With any consignment shop, you have a smaller selection, but I was able to find the perfect dress that fit my size 14/16 body. Ava, the shop consultant, was amazing! She helped me envision what I was looking for and what tweaks I could make to the gown and accessories to bring the whole story to life! Beyond the service, was impressed by the mission of the shop. The proceeds that come from purchasing a dress go to Success In Style a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which provides free business wardrobes, at no cost, to disadvantaged and in-crisis individuals seeking employment. Wow! I was sold! It was truly a great day! Thanks Ava and Cherie Amour!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing value and great experience there!

They make my wedding dress shopping experience super easy! Easy to make my appointment too! I didn’t want to spend too much on something I would only wear once. I tried on 8 dresses and found mine! I was super excited! It was a brand new dress without any missing beads or mark!! Extra discount for those that found their dress on their first appointment too:D
    With the discounted price, I had my dress cut short and I was able to dress and run around our wedding venue.

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent experience!

Had a great experience here! Super sweet staff, a great selection (even for a small person such as myself, they had 10-15 beautiful dresses. Even more in average sizes!). Overall had a great time and ended up buying my dress here! I love the second hand solution for this one-time dress and the prices were almost all within my low budget (under $900). They even recommended a seamstress down the road who was also amazing to work with. Can't recommend this place enough!

Ashley F. · Married on 10/04/2019

Best Place to find your dream dress

I had an amazing experience at Cherie Amour Bridal. I was helped by Ava, who was so personable and helpful in assisting me in all the dresses. I walked away with a dress and belt that I absolutely loved. Whoever wore the dress before me was very close to my size, so I only needed minor alterations. I love the Mission of Success in Style and I am about to donate my wedding dress, shoes, and handmade veil to another bride. Don’t hesitate, make an appointment and shop here for your dream dress!

Sent on 11/07/2019