1515 Labelle Ave Suite 3, Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Garnish Boutique

Garnish Boutique is a modern dress shop in Towson, Maryland serving Baltimore area weddings. The store specializes in attire for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls; their selection of dresses runs from chic to affordable to modern. Find all the latest bridal trends here as you shop through racks of Atelier Pronovias, Hayley Paige, and Theia. Garnish Boutique, which opened in 2006, gets to know what clients like and dislike to assist with matching you with the perfect dress and coordinating accessories. This by-appointment-only shop restocks its inventory seasonally.

You may get your dress through a sample sale or trunk show that the Garnish Boutique team hosts.

Products include:

Garnish Boutique 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful boutique!

Garnish went above and beyond to make my first bridal appointment so special! We arrived early and the women working took us right in! They walked me through the process and I immediately began picking gowns to try on. I had to have tried on close to 20 and my final dress was one I never expected and the one of my dreams all wrapped in to one. They have been so nice to work with and have made everything so easy! Worth the travel!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Mia & Katie Made My Wedding Dress Dreams Come True!

I am so happy I got my Kate McDonald dress at Garnish! Katie helped me originally and really listened to what I was looking for. She let me know that a dress had just came in and was still in the box, but if I could try it on with an open mind (because it was wrinkled from being packaged) then she thinks it could be the one. It was! I was in great hands with Garnish and I highly recommend this Baltimore-based, woman-owned bridal boutique!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Garnish Boutique 8
    Garnish Boutique 9
    Garnish Boutique 10
    Garnish Boutique 11

Mel · Married on 12/07/2018

Stunning Shop with the Perfect Dresses

Mia at Garnish Boutique has a lovely shop with the most beautiful gowns! She greeted me warmly for my appointment, explained how the dresses were organized, and gave me time to browse and pick out dresses. She suggested a Kate McDonald gown, which was nothing like the dresses I thought I wanted, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what it looked like. I tried on a few gowns but the moment I put on the Kate McDonald one, I had an immediate reaction and knew I had found my wedding dress. Mia also helped me pick out a belt and veil that perfectly complemented the gown. Garnish Boutique was the only shop I went to, and I have a feeling Mia knew exactly which dress I needed the minute I walked through the door!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Garnish Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Siri Boutique
    Siri Boutique Wedding Dresses

Garnish has a great selection and knowledge of the Siri Special Occasion Dresses. They are very good at explaining to the customer all of the fabric and color possibilities for each style. And we know that Mia, the owner, will go to great lengths to find the right style for her customer even if it requires asking Siri for a special request. We are delighted that Mia is the Siri showcase in the Maryland area!

• L. Hewitt Photography
    L. Hewitt Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't tell you how many stunning gowns I see on my brides, then find out afterwards that Garnish had a hand in that magic. I LOVE Garnish Boutique and would go to them if I was getting married again. I've done a few styled shoots with them and I've been over the moon happy every time. Lovely, professional people, beautiful showroom, and incredible dresses.

• Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton
    Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

Beautiful! Mia is wonderful to work with, and has such great lines of gowns and dresses! You must check it out.

• 1515 Labelle Ave Suite 3, Suite 3 Towson, Maryland, 21204 See on map