1515 Labelle Ave Suite 3, Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Garnish Boutique

Garnish Boutique is a modern dress shop in Towson, Maryland serving Baltimore area weddings. The store specializes in attire for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls; their selection of dresses runs from chic to affordable to modern. Find all the latest bridal trends here as you shop through racks of Atelier Pronovias, Hayley Paige, and Theia. Garnish Boutique, which opened in 2006, gets to know what clients like and dislike to assist with matching you with the perfect dress and coordinating accessories. This by-appointment-only shop restocks its inventory seasonally.

You may get your dress through a sample sale or trunk show that the Garnish Boutique team hosts.

Products include:

Garnish Boutique 7
  • Marissa

Marissa Brodie · Married on 06/22/2019

Apples to Oranges

Thank god for Mia and Garnish Boutique. My vision of what dress I wanted was completely blurred. A-line or mermaid? Sheath or ball gown? Strapless, off the shoulder, straps? I had very little idea of what I wanted. And along comes Mia who organized my dresses into 'apples' and 'oranges'. She organized me and my dresses to pick my favorite 'apple', my favorite 'orange' and then pick between the two. She definitely knows her brides and her business and read me like a book. I'd have worn something I wasn't nearly as thrilled with if it wasn't for her and the incredible selection that Garnish has available. I even went back to get my stunning veil! Thank you Mia, Garnish, and Stella York!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful boutique!

Garnish went above and beyond to make my first bridal appointment so special! We arrived early and the women working took us right in! They walked me through the process and I immediately began picking gowns to try on. I had to have tried on close to 20 and my final dress was one I never expected and the one of my dreams all wrapped in to one. They have been so nice to work with and have made everything so easy! Worth the travel!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan Perry · Married on 05/25/2019

They found me the dress of my dreams!

Shopping at Garnish Boutique was a wonderful experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was exciting but calm, and they made me feel like an honored guest when I came in. I had already been to 2 shops beforehand and hadn't found a dress I loved & was a little overwhelmed. But when I came here, the staff helped me pick out a couple dresses to try based on specific details I was hoping for, and I found the one within a few minutes!! They also helped me pick a veil on the same day. The ordering experience was seamless, and when I came back to pick up my dress months later, I even bought some earrings to go with it from their gorgeous jewelry selection. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Garnish Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Siri Boutique
    Siri Boutique Wedding Dresses

Garnish has a great selection and knowledge of the Siri Special Occasion Dresses. They are very good at explaining to the customer all of the fabric and color possibilities for each style. And we know that Mia, the owner, will go to great lengths to find the right style for her customer even if it requires asking Siri for a special request. We are delighted that Mia is the Siri showcase in the Maryland area!

• L. Hewitt Photography
    L. Hewitt Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't tell you how many stunning gowns I see on my brides, then find out afterwards that Garnish had a hand in that magic. I LOVE Garnish Boutique and would go to them if I was getting married again. I've done a few styled shoots with them and I've been over the moon happy every time. Lovely, professional people, beautiful showroom, and incredible dresses.

• Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton
    Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

Beautiful! Mia is wonderful to work with, and has such great lines of gowns and dresses! You must check it out.

• 1515 Labelle Ave Suite 3, Suite 3 Towson, Maryland, 21204 See on map