Garnish Boutique Reviews

Garnish Boutique 6
Garnish Boutique 7
  • Sara

Sara Dombrausky · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolute dream to work with!

Mia was an absolute dream to work with! When it turned out that the dress I was set on was not available, Mia was able to help me dream up alterations for another dress I loved to give it the similar features and make it completely mine. She was so helpful and friendly and always made time for a last minute appointment even if that meant she stayed past their closing time. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Garnish Boutique 8
    Garnish Boutique 9
    Garnish Boutique 10
  • Marissa

Marissa Brodie · Married on 06/22/2019

Apples to Oranges

Thank god for Mia and Garnish Boutique. My vision of what dress I wanted was completely blurred. A-line or mermaid? Sheath or ball gown? Strapless, off the shoulder, straps? I had very little idea of what I wanted. And along comes Mia who organized my dresses into 'apples' and 'oranges'. She organized me and my dresses to pick my favorite 'apple', my favorite 'orange' and then pick between the two. She definitely knows her brides and her business and read me like a book. I'd have worn something I wasn't nearly as thrilled with if it wasn't for her and the incredible selection that Garnish has available. I even went back to get my stunning veil! Thank you Mia, Garnish, and Stella York!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful boutique!

Garnish went above and beyond to make my first bridal appointment so special! We arrived early and the women working took us right in! They walked me through the process and I immediately began picking gowns to try on. I had to have tried on close to 20 and my final dress was one I never expected and the one of my dreams all wrapped in to one. They have been so nice to work with and have made everything so easy! Worth the travel!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan Perry · Married on 05/25/2019

They found me the dress of my dreams!

Shopping at Garnish Boutique was a wonderful experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was exciting but calm, and they made me feel like an honored guest when I came in. I had already been to 2 shops beforehand and hadn't found a dress I loved & was a little overwhelmed. But when I came here, the staff helped me pick out a couple dresses to try based on specific details I was hoping for, and I found the one within a few minutes!! They also helped me pick a veil on the same day. The ordering experience was seamless, and when I came back to pick up my dress months later, I even bought some earrings to go with it from their gorgeous jewelry selection. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Wide Selection and Helpful Staff

The ladies at Garnish were great! I had no idea what I was doing going into the shop and they kept me calm and helped me find the fit and style I wanted. I loved my dress and had a lot of compliments!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Mia & Katie Made My Wedding Dress Dreams Come True!

I am so happy I got my Kate McDonald dress at Garnish! Katie helped me originally and really listened to what I was looking for. She let me know that a dress had just came in and was still in the box, but if I could try it on with an open mind (because it was wrinkled from being packaged) then she thinks it could be the one. It was! I was in great hands with Garnish and I highly recommend this Baltimore-based, woman-owned bridal boutique!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Garnish Boutique 11
    Garnish Boutique 12
    Garnish Boutique 13
    Garnish Boutique 14
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Experience

Mia and the staff at Garnish made my dress selection and trial so much fun. I appreciated how hands on MIa was throughout the process. You can definitely tell how dedicated she is to making this a special experience for the bride. The boutique had the most amazing selection of dresses and after visiting two other boutiques prior, Garnish had a different feel from the start. They made sure I left with the dress I dreamed of and ensured that it was ready for my wedding which was only 5 months away. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Mel · Married on 12/07/2018

Stunning Shop with the Perfect Dresses

Mia at Garnish Boutique has a lovely shop with the most beautiful gowns! She greeted me warmly for my appointment, explained how the dresses were organized, and gave me time to browse and pick out dresses. She suggested a Kate McDonald gown, which was nothing like the dresses I thought I wanted, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what it looked like. I tried on a few gowns but the moment I put on the Kate McDonald one, I had an immediate reaction and knew I had found my wedding dress. Mia also helped me pick out a belt and veil that perfectly complemented the gown. Garnish Boutique was the only shop I went to, and I have a feeling Mia knew exactly which dress I needed the minute I walked through the door!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Gown Great Customer Service

Mia was fantastic and very patient with me while I came back multiple times to try on the dress before finally making up my mind and getting it. She kept me informed as the dress was shipped and was able to get a rush on the dress since I waited a long time to finally make up my mind. She was so nice and helpful and made me feel like a beautiful bride at her boutique! Would recommend Garnish any day of the week

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Bridal Shop!

Could not say better things about my experience at Garnish Boutique!! I went to another dress shop right before and it paled in comparison to Garnish. The staff was so helpful and their gown selection was phenomenal. The owner greeted us and was so professional, friendly, and awesome to work with! The atmosphere is so charming - I am so glad I purchased my gown there! Thank you Garnish team!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Clark · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy experience

I had such a wonderful experience at Garnish! Everyone was warm and welcoming, there was no pressure to leave with a dress, and they were so helpful. The entire process from trying the dress on to having it sent to the seamstress was fantastic.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 10/27/2018

Great selection & service!

I used Garnish for both my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. The owner, Mia, is just the sweetest and was so responsive to my requests for appointments and questions. Garnish was my first dress appointment and definitely provided the best experience for my mom, sister and cousin who I brought with me. I felt like I was being listened to, there was a great selection, and we didn't feel rushed like you do at some salons. My dress came in on time, even a little early, and everything was as-promised. When it came to select bridesmaids dresses, Garnish was the obvious choice again and they offered a discount because my dress was from Garnish. They looked perfect! I'll continue to recommend Garnish to my friends who are getting married soon - it's the best!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Garnish Boutique 15
    Garnish Boutique 16
    Garnish Boutique 17
  • Janine

Janine · Married on 09/14/2018

I loved my experience at Garnish Boutique!! I went during a trunk show and actually bought my dress through Garnish even though I had originally tried it on at a different salon. The owner of the salon has great energy and she made sure that everything was ordered exactly how I needed it. Anytime I had to contact them afterwards she always responded back within the day. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2018

I can't say enough about Garnish Boutique and Mia. This is the best bridal boutique - they make you feel like you are so special and really listen to you the entire time. Not only do they help guide you through the entire experience and make you feel 100 percent comfortable, but they are never pushy. They give you time to really think about this once in a life time decision and couldn't be sweeter! I reccomend Garnish boutique to everyone and anyone - no need to look anywhere else!!! Thank you Mia!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience(s) with Mia at Garnish Boutique.

I came to Mia 4 months before our wedding with a major dress drama. I had purchased my dress from another store but the dress that arrived was way too big and I was feeling uncomfortable with the amount of alterations I would need to have. My dress fit two sizes too big and was providing a totally different silhouette compared to the sample one I tried on. The other store told me it was too late to order my dress in a smaller size. My wedding coordinator told me Mia had been a total lifesaver during her own dress trouble a week before her wedding and she recommended I contact Garnish. Mia was able to work her magic and find the dress in my size. I knew it was a gamble ordering the dress in a smaller size so close to the wedding. Mia spoke with the designer reps, was available 24/7 to answer all my questions re: fit and alterations, and supported me in my decision to take the risk and order a smaller size. The dress arrived and fit like a glove! No alterations needed except the hem and bustle. I am so grateful for all of Mia's assistance and expertise throughout this process. <3<3<3<3 ***My bridesmaids also ordered their Jenny Yoo dresses from Garnish, that process would wonderfully easy and I am attaching pictures of their dresses as well as mine below.***

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Garnish Boutique 25
    Garnish Boutique 26
    Garnish Boutique 27

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Garnish made the dress trying on process a dream. I can’t thank them enough for helping me find a dress that made me feel confident, unique and comfortable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Garnish Boutique 28

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Can't say enough about Garnish Boutique! The staff truly made my entire dress buying experience so special! The boutique is beautifully decorated, and their selection of designers/dresses can't be beat. I was so happy with my wedding gown, and loved the belt they styled it with so much that I purchased it from them as well. My stylist really listened to my vision & never made me feel rushed during my appointment. So happy to have found my dream dress here & that I got to be a Garnish Bride!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

I’m so happy I found my dress at Garnish! The boutique is adorable and everything I hoped wedding shopping would be. Everyone we worked with was so friendly and helpful, yet never pushy. I ordered my veil and bridesmaids dresses as well and Mia was a huge help getting all of my girls organized. Everything arrived on time as promised!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Garnish Boutique 29
    Garnish Boutique 30
    Garnish Boutique 31
    Garnish Boutique 32

Dana · Married on 02/16/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Mia & Garnish. After visiting Garnish for a few friends' dress shopping expeditions, I knew that I wanted to make an appt. for myself at Garnish when the time came.

Mia really set the bar high with her patience, receptiveness to my comments/feedback about different dresses and overall calming nature. I did shop around before committing to a dress at Garnish, but no other shops or stylists came close to the attention to detail and relaxed nature that Mia had. And stores with a bigger (aka overwhelming) selection, definitely didn't have as carefully a curated group of dresses - and the stylists definitely didn't have the same level of familiarity and knowledge of the dresses they DID have.

Mia worked with me too coordinating fitting times that worked in my schedule, even squeezing me in to see my dress when it arrived on a busy Saturday.

For me, personally, it was difficult to imagine what dresses would look like in my right size, instead of just the sample, but I am so grateful for the confidence I had in Mia - she clearly knows what she is doing and was 100% spot on with size ordering (even going so far as to recommend that I order a different size top and skirt for my dress, since that was an option).

I know that I will definitely be encouraging any friend of mine who gets engaged to pay Mia a visit!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Sara · Married on 11/18/2017

Mia for the win, again!! Garnish is always my boutique when I've been a bridesmaid and have recommended a salon to the bride. This time for my wedding, Garnish was of course my only choice. Mia is wonderful to work with. I had a large bridal party - 11 bridesmaids, and we ordered Amsale dresses in 4 different colors and all different designs...and only one of my bridesmaids lived in Maryland! Mia made the whole process a breeze. Love her and Garnish!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Garnish Boutique 33
    Garnish Boutique 34

Julie · Married on 10/28/2017

I went to multiple bridal boutiques to find the perfect dress and Garnish was by far the best! They had the vintage, bohemian look I was going for and they let me pick out my own dresses to try on (a lot of boutiques will pick them out for you). They also were very accommodating when wanting to come in a second time to try on the dress again. I received SO many compliments on my dress!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/21/2017

What a truly incredible experience! Although I bought my wedding gown over a year ago, it was one of the highlights during the planning process. Scheduling was a breeze, and Mia, the owner and my stylist for my appointment, is a truly gifted professional.

The salon itself is straight out of a magazine - it's gorgeous, light, and airy with an amazing selection. The gowns are grouped by style, which makes it super easy to hone in on what you're looking for. I went in looking for a particular designer, but Mia found something that was so much better and incredibly flattering. I didn't feel rushed at all in making a decision, and the ordering process was super easy. One of my bridesmaids loved the shop enough that it's the only place she looked for her wedding dress too!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Garnish Boutique 35
    Garnish Boutique 36
  • User2067001 · 1+ year ago

I highly recommend Garnish Boutique for bridesmaid dresses and bridal gowns. The owner, Mia, is very responsive and she has done a great job creating a comfortable, warm and happy environment for her clients. My mom and my sister joined me for my appointment and we had such a wonderful experience trying on several dresses. We never felt rushed and we genuinely enjoyed our time with Mia.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so so happy I purchased my dress from Garnish! The staff was so kind and patient with me and made me and my family feel so welcome! They really helped me find the perfect dress, as well as lace topper and veil! It was absolutely worth every penny! Thank you guys so much for making me feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Garnish Boutique 37
    Garnish Boutique 38
    Garnish Boutique 39
    Garnish Boutique 40
    Garnish Boutique 41

Rachael · Married on 09/03/2017

I had a fantastic experience at Garnish Boutique. From the moment i walked in the boutique is beautifully done and the dress offering by known designers is abundant. The staff was amazing to work with so professional, welcoming and organized. I felt like a princess and truly love my dress! I got so many compliments. Highly Recommend Garnish Boutique!!

Sent on 10/22/2017