Garnish Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Amanda Getting married on 10/05/2022

Go to garnish boutique!

Mia was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and just so sweet during the entire process. They have such a beautiful selection of dresses- contemporary, classic, all gorgeous- it's a true boutique feel but with a large selection! I cannot recommend Garnish Boutique enough!!
  • Ali
    Ali Getting married on 11/11/2021

Best wedding dress experience

Can't say enough good things about this shop - Mia is the BEST and made trying on (especially during covid) so special. Great selection of different styles and it was by far the best dress shopping experience I have had.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Getting married on 10/08/2021

Always a great experience

Definitely my favorite place after going to numerous boutiques. I have been a number of times for family and friends and every time it was a great experience. Everyone is friendly and the place is super cute. I always recommend it to all of my friends.
  • Shaune
    Shaune G. Married on 07/24/2021

Outstanding Experience

I can't say enough positive things about this boutique. The customer service was outstanding! They were very knowledgeable about their wedding dresses and veils. I was introduced to a designer that I truly love. All of the staff work collaboratively and are very patient and kind. The owner Mia checked with me to ensure that I was happy with my service and the sales representative was great as well. I would recommend anyone to this boutique because they have many dresses to offer and the service is amazing!
  • Cheyney
    Cheyney L. Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful selection, better people

I absolutely loved working with the team at Garnish Boutique! It was my first bridal store when shopping for my wedding dress, and I was shocked that I found it and didn't have to go to any other appointments. The boutique is the perfect size -- has a large and diverse selection, but not so large that you're immediately overwhelmed by options. The consultant lets you pick a few and then she'll gauge what to grab as you try them on and give feedback. It was completely stress-less and easy, and the prices were more than reasonable in my opinion. While they don't do tailoring in the shop, the tailor they recommend and work with regularly is absolutely amazing and she did a beautiful job with my dress. 10000% would recommend shopping here!
  • Dana
    Dana S. Married on 05/01/2021

Mia was AMAZING ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Even during a global pandemic, Mia made my dress shopping experience AMAZING. My mom and I had the entire boutique to ourselves and even with masks on, Mia understood exactly what I was looking for and we were able to find my dream dress! Thank you so much Mia and Garnish Boutique!!
  • Mariah
    Mariah K. Married on 04/10/2021

Garnish is one of the best bridal shops!!!

Mia and the staff at Garnish Boutique are amazing! I had such a great experience finding my dream dress and accomodating my style preference. I wanted a dress with sleeves and they helped me create the exact look I envisioned ordering customizations on a sleeveless dress. They treat their brides with so much respect and you can really tell they are passionate about their job. I felt like a princess. Mia makes you feel so gorgeous at your fittings. I 100% recommend this bridal shop to anyone in or out of state. They work with you and want you to feel your best.
  • Jayne
    Jayne C. Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience

Garnish was really easy to work with and they helped me find my perfect dress. I had an idea of the type of dress I was wanted since I had tried on a few at anthropology. Mia brought in many options and always asked me what I liked about each one to narrow down our selection. I finally found one that had everything and I didn't feel rushed. She also took out any dress picked out by my family that was outside my budget, this was very helpful! My dress came in very quickly and all visits to the shop were super easy.
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 07/12/2020

The cutest bridal shop in MD!

I went to several other bridal shops before finding Garnish. I was having trouble finding what I wanted, but the second I stepped foot in Garnish, I knew I'd find what I wanted there. It is the most beautiful shop with a wide selection of dresses, but not too many that you're overwhelmed. I came back twice to really find the one, but they made it so easy! Would definitely recommend coming here if you're in MD!
  • Guienen
    Guienen B. Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing customer service!

Mia really went above and beyond to do everything she could to make sure my dress arrived in time (during a global pandemic...). She communicated with the designer and with me throughout the whole process and my dress arrived just over a week before my tiny wedding! The shop has beautiful dresses and of course excellent customer service! I recommend Garnish to friends (and people I don’t even know) whenever possible.
    Holland Married on 12/21/2019

Mia is the best in the biz!

Mia was a dream to work with for both my own wedding dress shopping and outfitting my bridesmaids. I had several out-of-state bridesmaids and Mia was so flexible to schedule multiple bridesmaid appointments when each came to into town – even when my sisters needed multiple appointments to pick out their style dress :) The shop is beautiful and Mia was so welcoming and fun whenever I came in. Mia made sure she had all my bridesmaid orders submitted in time and the dresses from Lula Kate turned out perfectly. When I came in for a wedding dress appointment with my mom, Mia understood exactly what I was looking for and selected perfect options. Even when I was wavering between a dress at Garnish and another one from elsewhere, Mia gave me her honest feedback and referred me to the seamstress (Luda) that I ultimately ended up using to alter a different dress. I appreciated Mia’s support through the whole process and couldn’t recommend working with her and going to Garnish more!
  • Colleen
    Colleen H. Married on 12/14/2019

Outstanding Bridal Stop!

After a horrible fiasco left me without a gown 5 weeks before my wedding, Mia Antalics (owner of Garnish Boutique) was an absolute godsend! She opened her shop specifically for me on a day that it was closed, after hearing details of my dilemma, and allowed me to try on every single available sample in her shop. She could not have been more kind, supportive, and reassuring to a bride in duress! I ended up purchasing an absolutely stunning blush colored tulle and lace ballgown by Pronovias, that was 100 times better fitting and more breathtaking than the custom Vera Wang I originally had designed for my black-tie New York City winter wedding. Mia helped me style my jewelry and accessories with the gown, and assisted with selection of a gorgeous cathedral length lace veil, which I also purchased from her shop. Mia's commitment to her brides is unparalleled -- it's obvious that she genuinely wants every woman to look and feel her best. She doesn't waste time during appointments, and she doesn't butter you up with insincere compliments in order to make a sale. Garnish offers a gorgeous selection of gowns and accessories, and Mia's guidance is second to none! I was beyond happy with my gown choice, and received DOZENS of compliments on my wedding look...if you're a newly engaged bride, make an appointment with Mia at Garnish, you will NOT regret it!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous Boutique

Great boutique, beautiful gowns and wonderful customer service!
  • Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

Mia and the team of women she has working with her are amazing. The shop has a wonderful selection of dresses and really great price points. I was able to find a wonderful and unique dress and they made it so easy and fun!
  • Amanda
    Mandy Married on 10/05/2019

Love love love

They were amazing!!! Totally got stuck in a dress and they didn’t make it weird at all haha. They weren’t pushy nor made you feel pressured to by a dress. They were very honest and it felt they were more concerned with being rational and helpful than making a sale. They told me that less is more and really helped me find jewelry to complement my dress versus take away from it. I would highly recommend them!
  • Elsa
    Elsa R. Married on 09/21/2019

Completely in love!

I fell in love with a Romona Keveza gown in December 2018 for my recent wedding on September 21, 2019. Garnish was having a sample sale, it fit perfectly, and I walked out of the salon with the dress that day! They spent a lot of time with me while I made my decision, considering every detail I wanted to take into account and being patient while I called and FaceTimed for opinions. I loved my dress so much and received a ton of compliments on our wedding day. It was truly a special dress and I have Garnish to thank for matching me with the most perfect fit that seemed to be made for me! I highly recommend this boutique to all the brides-to-be out there!
  • Sara
    Sara D. Married on 07/20/2019

Absolute dream to work with!

Mia was an absolute dream to work with! When it turned out that the dress I was set on was not available, Mia was able to help me dream up alterations for another dress I loved to give it the similar features and make it completely mine. She was so helpful and friendly and always made time for a last minute appointment even if that meant she stayed past their closing time. Highly recommend!!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa B. Married on 06/22/2019

Apples to Oranges

Thank god for Mia and Garnish Boutique. My vision of what dress I wanted was completely blurred. A-line or mermaid? Sheath or ball gown? Strapless, off the shoulder, straps? I had very little idea of what I wanted. And along comes Mia who organized my dresses into 'apples' and 'oranges'. She organized me and my dresses to pick my favorite 'apple', my favorite 'orange' and then pick between the two. She definitely knows her brides and her business and read me like a book. I'd have worn something I wasn't nearly as thrilled with if it wasn't for her and the incredible selection that Garnish has available. I even went back to get my stunning veil! Thank you Mia, Garnish, and Stella York!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful boutique!

Garnish went above and beyond to make my first bridal appointment so special! We arrived early and the women working took us right in! They walked me through the process and I immediately began picking gowns to try on. I had to have tried on close to 20 and my final dress was one I never expected and the one of my dreams all wrapped in to one. They have been so nice to work with and have made everything so easy! Worth the travel!
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 05/25/2019

They found me the dress of my dreams!

Shopping at Garnish Boutique was a wonderful experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was exciting but calm, and they made me feel like an honored guest when I came in. I had already been to 2 shops beforehand and hadn't found a dress I loved & was a little overwhelmed. But when I came here, the staff helped me pick out a couple dresses to try based on specific details I was hoping for, and I found the one within a few minutes!! They also helped me pick a veil on the same day. The ordering experience was seamless, and when I came back to pick up my dress months later, I even bought some earrings to go with it from their gorgeous jewelry selection. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique.
    Taylor Married on 05/11/2019

Wide Selection and Helpful Staff

The ladies at Garnish were great! I had no idea what I was doing going into the shop and they kept me calm and helped me find the fit and style I wanted. I loved my dress and had a lot of compliments!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 03/23/2019

Mia & Katie Made My Wedding Dress Dreams Come True!

I am so happy I got my Kate McDonald dress at Garnish! Katie helped me originally and really listened to what I was looking for. She let me know that a dress had just came in and was still in the box, but if I could try it on with an open mind (because it was wrinkled from being packaged) then she thinks it could be the one. It was! I was in great hands with Garnish and I highly recommend this Baltimore-based, woman-owned bridal boutique!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Experience

Mia and the staff at Garnish made my dress selection and trial so much fun. I appreciated how hands on MIa was throughout the process. You can definitely tell how dedicated she is to making this a special experience for the bride. The boutique had the most amazing selection of dresses and after visiting two other boutiques prior, Garnish had a different feel from the start. They made sure I left with the dress I dreamed of and ensured that it was ready for my wedding which was only 5 months away. I couldn't recommend them more!
    Mel Married on 12/07/2018

Stunning Shop with the Perfect Dresses

Mia at Garnish Boutique has a lovely shop with the most beautiful gowns! She greeted me warmly for my appointment, explained how the dresses were organized, and gave me time to browse and pick out dresses. She suggested a Kate McDonald gown, which was nothing like the dresses I thought I wanted, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what it looked like. I tried on a few gowns but the moment I put on the Kate McDonald one, I had an immediate reaction and knew I had found my wedding dress. Mia also helped me pick out a belt and veil that perfectly complemented the gown. Garnish Boutique was the only shop I went to, and I have a feeling Mia knew exactly which dress I needed the minute I walked through the door!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Gown Great Customer Service

Mia was fantastic and very patient with me while I came back multiple times to try on the dress before finally making up my mind and getting it. She kept me informed as the dress was shipped and was able to get a rush on the dress since I waited a long time to finally make up my mind. She was so nice and helpful and made me feel like a beautiful bride at her boutique! Would recommend Garnish any day of the week