337 N Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore

We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world's leading designers in our showroom. Bella Bridesmaids is a national franchise offering a collection of dresses for the modern bridesmaid. Here in Baltimore we are also proud to offer bridal alternative options, as well as flower girl & junior attendant attire, but most of all a fun experience for the bride and her party. Showroom is by appointment only.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore on

Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 6
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Bridesmaids Dresses - Outstanding

When my daughter was searching for Bridesmaids dresses for her girls, it was an easy choice to select Bella Bridesmaids. She had girls in MD and NC and in different cities. It made it so easy for them to go try on the dresses at the different locations, but we utilized the Baltimore location to order everything and to have all the dresses shipped there. We chose Joanna August and allowed the girls to all pick the style they wanted. Whitney who was our consultant was amazing. She helped with every single order, the sizing and then when the dresses came in. We had visited the shop several times and she was great when the girls were trying on all the selections they had. She gave great tips on tying the wrap dress styles that some of the girls chose and with fit of some of the girls. It was a great experience to work with Bella and choose Joanna August for all the girls.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 7
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 8
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 9
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 10

Logan Dilts · Married on 06/08/2019

Bridesmaid Dresses

Whitney was so helpful when it came to finding bridesmaid dresses. The salon was so chic and parking was easy. She gave advice on the color so they didn't blend too much with the groom/groomsmen and they looked phenomenal! I had a pregnant bridesmaid (when we looked but had the baby before so she lost a lot of weight) that she was extra helpful with. I highly recommend Bella to all the brides out there!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 11

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

I worked with Whitney at Bella Bridesmaids in Baltimore after first going to the store in Philadelphia. I went in Baltimore since it was closer to where I live and I needed to make a decision between two dresses. I didn’t have much time since I waited too long to order, but Whitney quickly responded to my emails and set up an appointment. At the appointment Whitney had both dresses ready, gave her honest opinion and helped me make a decision without feeling pressured! I had my 3 year old niece with me and Whitney was so sweet to her. She wasn’t bothered by a toddler who was asking questions and when I went back with another bridesmaid for her fitting she let me niece try on a flower girl dress! Whitney is so sweet, made us feel so comfortable and made sure we had fun. She also communicated with the Philadelphia store to make sure that the ordering process would go quickly and smoothly. Everyone I brought to the store for fittings walked away talking about how nice Whitney is! I would recommend Bella Bridesmaids to anyone looking for unique dresses and a laid back experience! :)

Sent on 07/19/2018

Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Formal Gowns, Jewelry
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Belle Imagery
    Belle Imagery Wedding Photographers

I just love Bella Bridesmaids. They are such beautiful and lovely bridal shop with an array of beautiful bridesmaid dresses in so many colors. Whitney is so fun to work with and treats her clients with such care, and pays close attention to every detail, in order to meet your every need. I am so excited to be working with her and her team on a styled shoot. I highly recommend them for styling your bridal party. You will fall in love.

• lemon & lime event design
    lemon & lime event design Wedding Planners

We send our girls to Bella Bridesmaid Baltimore ALLLL of the time. Whitney and her team are amazing and GREAT to work with! With so many styles and price points to choose from, you'll definitely find what you're looking for for your bridesmaids/moms/flower girls/etc :)

• 337 N Charles Street Baltimore, 21201 See on map
    4433209819 (Fax Number)
    by appointment only Tuesday-Thursday 11 AM - 7 PM Friday 11 AM - 6 PM Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM