Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore Reviews

Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 6
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Bridesmaids Dresses - Outstanding

When my daughter was searching for Bridesmaids dresses for her girls, it was an easy choice to select Bella Bridesmaids. She had girls in MD and NC and in different cities. It made it so easy for them to go try on the dresses at the different locations, but we utilized the Baltimore location to order everything and to have all the dresses shipped there. We chose Joanna August and allowed the girls to all pick the style they wanted. Whitney who was our consultant was amazing. She helped with every single order, the sizing and then when the dresses came in. We had visited the shop several times and she was great when the girls were trying on all the selections they had. She gave great tips on tying the wrap dress styles that some of the girls chose and with fit of some of the girls. It was a great experience to work with Bella and choose Joanna August for all the girls.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 7
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 8
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 9
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 10

Logan Dilts · Married on 06/08/2019

Bridesmaid Dresses

Whitney was so helpful when it came to finding bridesmaid dresses. The salon was so chic and parking was easy. She gave advice on the color so they didn't blend too much with the groom/groomsmen and they looked phenomenal! I had a pregnant bridesmaid (when we looked but had the baby before so she lost a lot of weight) that she was extra helpful with. I highly recommend Bella to all the brides out there!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 11

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

I worked with Whitney at Bella Bridesmaids in Baltimore after first going to the store in Philadelphia. I went in Baltimore since it was closer to where I live and I needed to make a decision between two dresses. I didn’t have much time since I waited too long to order, but Whitney quickly responded to my emails and set up an appointment. At the appointment Whitney had both dresses ready, gave her honest opinion and helped me make a decision without feeling pressured! I had my 3 year old niece with me and Whitney was so sweet to her. She wasn’t bothered by a toddler who was asking questions and when I went back with another bridesmaid for her fitting she let me niece try on a flower girl dress! Whitney is so sweet, made us feel so comfortable and made sure we had fun. She also communicated with the Philadelphia store to make sure that the ordering process would go quickly and smoothly. Everyone I brought to the store for fittings walked away talking about how nice Whitney is! I would recommend Bella Bridesmaids to anyone looking for unique dresses and a laid back experience! :)

Sent on 07/19/2018

Meg · Married on 09/29/2018

Whitney was beyond helpful with picking out bridesmaids dresses - I can't recommend her enough. I went in with a very vague idea of what I wanted. I knew I like mix and match dresses, and I had a general color palette in mind. I had appointments with Whitney for 2 of my 3 bridesmaids individually, and planned on trying on dresses for the 3rd at another location. In each appointment, Whitney started pulling dresses that should thought would work, and we very quickly in each appointment found the right dress for each bridesmaid. After each appointment, she made notes of dresses for the remaining bridesmaids that would complement the ones we'd already picked.
    She was able to turn my vague idea of what I wanted into reality. I'm so happy with the dresses with picked, and I couldn't have done it without Whitney.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/06/2017

I loved finding my bridesmaid dresses at Bella Bridesmaids. I came in and had 3 different looks in mind. Whitney was so nice and we went through each look. We decided on beautiful Hailey Paige dresses. This was an amazing experience since we are the only ones in the shop during the appointment time. Whitney was super responsive to all my questions between our appointment and the day the order was placed. Can't wait for them to come in. Thank you Whitney!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2017

I had a really good experience picking out bridesmaid dresses with Whitney. She was really friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The store has a big selection of dresses and colors. We were able to browse through the store and comfortably try on the dresses. Whitney tighten every single dress on the girls to give them a more fitted look. This was extremely helpful as the dresses in store run really big. We went with Watters in a burnt lilac color. Whitney sent the order and contract to all the girls and placed our order timely. When the dresses arrived about 5 months later, two of the girls dresses were wrong (correct size and color but wrong style). This could have been a nightmare but Whitney handled it with grace. She took ownership of her mistake (she ordered the wrong dress) which is the first step in turning this disaster around. She laid out all the options for us to correct the mistake so we could make the best decision given the tight time frame. She offered express shipping, tailoring, refund, etc. We ended up keeping one dress (which was refunded - thank you!) and express ordering another dress. It arrived a week before the wedding and left time for express tailoring. Overall, it wasn't a fully smooth experience but Whitney did such a great job handling the mishap that would I definitely still recommend using Bella Brides in Baltimore!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore 12

Bay · Married on 09/16/2017

Finding bridesmaids dresses was probably the hardest part of planning my wedding, until I went to Bella and got help from Morgan. They have a great selection and Morgan was so knowledgeable and personable and helped me find exactly what I was looking for and helped the one bridesmaid who happened to be with me find a dress that she looked and felt great in. It's also so helpful that they have shops all over since one of my bridesmaids lives in Connecticut but there's a Bella 20 minutes from her house so she can go try hers on up there without having to come to Maryland. I wish I had gone here sooner!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kerstin · Married on 09/15/2017

Whitney is amazing! I sent her a picture of what I was looking for and then let me come in a few times with my bridesmaids to try on different dresses to get the look I was going for. She is professional, responsive, accommodating, and very flexible. I would recommend her and Bellas Bridesmaids to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Whitney and Morgan at Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore are the absolute best! Not only was choosing and ordering dresses for my bridesmaids a breeze, but they were amazing throughout the entire process to make sure everything was perfect. Two days before the wedding, one of my bridesmaids realized that the tailor had lost the sash for her dress. Even though the owner Whitney was getting married the same weekend I was (!!), both Morgan and Whitney figured out a way to get us an extra sash in time. I cannot rave enough about the wonderful customer service.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Loved Bella Bridesmaids! They helped us pick a shade that worked with all of my bridesmaids skin tones, and found similar but different styles that flattered each figure. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Bella Bridesmaids was wonderful! Whitney and Morgan were very helpful throughout the process. They were quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Bridesmaids being able to visit stores in different cities to get fitted and order their dress made the experience very easy. We were able to get special pricing for the dresses during a trunk show which was greatly appreciated. They have a large selection of beautiful dresses and I highly recommend visiting them for your bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 09/10/2016

They were friendly and responsive on the phone, had an appointment available that was soon and convenient, and had the dress I asked about ready when I got there. Whitney was helpful, positive, and really sweet and friendly. I was dreading dress shopping and it was a quick and painless, even fun experience. And no judginess or pushiness to the fact that I got a bridesmaids dress to wear as a bride. Five stars!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Kara · Married on 04/23/2016

Bella Bridesmaids in Baltimore was wonderful for my bridesmaids dress needs! I was all over the place when it came to what kind of bridesmaids dresses I was looking for (from length to material to color), and Whitney and her team were so patient and helpful with helping me narrow it down and pick something I loved, that all my girls felt comfortable in! Whitney was never pushy, but had great suggestions and was very accommodating in terms of setting up appointments, working within my budget, and handling special requests. 2 of my girls from out of town were even able to go try on the dresses in NJ, and then order through the Baltimore location with the rest of the group. The shop is cute and clean, with a large selection of great dresses. Their communication was always timely and detailed. I can't wait to receive the order and see all of my bridesmaids in their dresses! I highly recommend Bella Bridesmaids to any bride in the area.

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Bragetta and Corey

Bragetta · Married on 02/20/2016

I went to Bella Bridesmaid in Baltimore for my bridesmaids dresses. Whitney and Morgan was excellent and very knowledge. Each appointment was setup just for me and my ladies and didn't feel rushed when making decisions. Quick to respond to emails and answer all questions and concerns. I would recommend this store to other brides who are in need of dresses.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Christine · Married on 06/06/2015

I highly recommend Bella Bridesmaid for any wedding! It's a great little boutique with a nice variety of bridesmaids dresses. the service is lovely! Whitney was not pushy at all but was there to offer suggestions when asked. She let us browse around, try on dresses, and really just do our thing! That was the exact experience I wanted for bridesmaid dress shopping for my wedding. Whitney was also very organized, attentive and quick to respond to any email questions we had. I highly recommend Bella!

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • Nehal

Nehal · Married on 04/18/2015

I have recently ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Bella Bridesmaid Baltimore and had the best experience ever. Whitney is one of the sweetest people in the entire world and was patient and kind with every step of the way. I had to bring all my bridesmaids at different times and every time, Whitney was patient and great! She is very attentive and even was great in letting us go over in time with our appointment due to a late bridesmaid. Never did I feel rushed nor pressured to buy the dress or pick right away. I recommend her to EVERYONE needing bridesmaid dresses. Oh and she was great with my flower girls too (who HATE trying on anything). There is a great small selection of flower girl dresses at the shop and she really works with you on your vision! GO THERE! :)

Sent on 08/29/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/18/2015

Loved my experience working with Whitney - she is so patient and helpful! I had a pretty broad vision for my bridesmaid dresses, and she helped guide me to dresses that captured exactly what I wanted - the perfect color and style and very flattering on all of my bridesmaids. Whitney was always responsive and flexible, and the ordering instructions were really easy to follow. My bridesmaid looked beautiful and I was so thrilled with the final style!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/19/2014

I had a lot of difficulty choosing bridesmaids dresses, mostly because I didn't choose colors for my wedding, but Bella Bridesmaid really saved me. All told, I think I had three or four appointments with Whitney and her team, and they were incredible every time. I went through so many different color and fabric choices, but they were so patient and helpful. We finally found the right dresses, and Whitney honored lower pricing I had found on another website. We submitted all our information online, and everything fit well with minimal need for alterations when all the dresses arrived. I've been recommending Whitney and Bella Bridesmaid in Baltimore to all of my friends, and hopefully I'll be able to go back as a bridesmaid soon!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Whitney at Bella Bridesmaid was so helpful. I had four bridesmaids, and when they were all in town we went to the standard wedding dress shops to look at bridesmaid dresses... and left each one disappointed. A week later, with my maid of honor, I took a trip to Bella Bridesmaid. Oh my goodness - what a difference! Bella is like a breath of fresh air! The shop is beyond cute and Whitney gave my maid of honor and I were absolute full attention and she found so many beautiful dresses. I could not decide which one to order because I liked so many! I finally went with my maid of honor's pick, but the fabric swatches were very small. Whitney mailed me a better swatch and once I saw it, I switched to a different designer. Whitney was so easy going about this and made sure we had the perfect dress. When the dresses arrived I knew without a doubt they were perfect! My wedding was last weekend and the bridal party looked AMAZING and got so many compliments on their beautiful dresses! They were exactly what I envisioned!! Whitney was so great to work with, her prices were better than other stores we went to, and the dress selection is fantastic. I wish we had gone here first! I recommend Bella in Baltimore to all of my friends. Great experience and fabulous dresses! Thank you so much, Whitney!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jess · Married on 05/24/2014

Whitney was so great to work with, a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other bridal shops in the Baltimore area. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable from the get-go. I went in with my bridesmaids and actually didn’t like any of the dresses in the store, but Whitney said that they could order the designer I wanted through her. Since she was so helpful and nice, we ended up ordering the dresses from another store, through her. She kept me up to date with where my order was, and was really accommodating when we had to make a change to our order. I even had an issue with sizing after the dresses came in and she was responsive and quick to help. I highly recommend going here for your bridesmaid dresses!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Whitney is amazing! I didn't realize that shopping for bridesmaids dresses would be so difficult. Before the first appointment Whitney was able to point me in the right direction. With girls in 3 different states, of all different sizes, she found the perfect solution. She has been so patient with us. Her knowledge of what will look good on the girls has made everyone feel comfortable. I can't wait to have my girls standing next to me in April in their LulaKate dresses. Thank you Whitney!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Whitney at Bella Bridesmaid was wonderful and patient. She provided great insight into the Saja dresses I was in love with and between her and my friends I walked away with the perfect dress. If you're looking for Saja dresses, or other less known designers I would definitely give Whitney a call.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Emily · Married on 08/17/2013

Whitney helped me with a Saja dress and sash for my wedding. She provided good feedback on the fit and the size was perfect when it arrived. It only took about two weeks for it to come from NY. I made my husband watch a few episodes of Say Yes to the Dress prior to the wedding and he said he was so relieved when he saw that mine was nothing like the ones on that show.

Sent on 08/31/2013

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from the Donna Morgan collection. I heard about Bella Bridesmaid when I order a bridesmaid dress from them a year prior for a wedding I was in. I enjoyed the service so much, I knew that I wanted to order my bridesmaid dresses through them.

Sent on 11/04/2013

I had one day that all of my bridesmaids were in town and to find the perfect dresses. We went to 3 other boutiques until we had our appointment at Bella Bridesmaid. I wanted long, soft color pallet, romantic, crinkle chiffon dresses for my girls. I also wanted them to look high end but still be on the lower end of a budget. We were unable to hit all of the criteria until we went to Bella Bridesmaid. We met with Whitney and she understood my vision and helped us pick the perfect dresses for the girls while staying in budget. Not to mention she has the best variety of classic colors in town! Whitney was very understanding to work with throughout the whole process and made miracles happen! I am so happy we found our bridesmaid dresses at her shop. It was a wonderful experience and recommend to all brides!

Sent on 07/10/2013