K & B Bridals

Bel Air, MD View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

K & B Bridals is a wedding gown shop located out of Bel Air, Maryland. They specialize in creating a comfortable environment for all brides, bridal party members, and mothers of the bride/groom to aid in finding the gown of their dreams.

In order to look at gowns you should contact K & B Bridals to make an appointment to ensure you get the attention you deserve while you’re looking for a gown for such a special day. During the appointment you will work with the staff to find out styles and brands you love. They carry a wide range of top-tier brands including Maggie Sottero, Martina Liana, Lillian West, Sophia Tolli, Mikaella Bridal, and All Who Wander. In addition to gowns, you can purchase accessories and menswear! The staff is well versed in a variety of looks so no matter what you are looking for they’ll be sure to be able to help!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Alex B. Getting married on 05/21/2022

I highly recommend K&B Bridals! Erin was the best!

I can't say enough good things about K&B Bridals. They truly deserve more than 5 stars! Erin was such a joy to work with and made the process so easy and relaxed. Their boutique is beautiful and I felt so comfortable the entire time. This was the only location I visited because I was set on getting a Lillian West dress. Erin really took the time to listen to what I wanted and brought out a variety of dresses. I ended up going with a style that I never would have thought. All thanks to Erin. She was the best! I highly recommend K&B Bridals to any bride!
  • Megan
    Megan K. Getting married on 03/26/2022

Love this Boutique!

Every single person in this boutique is so nice and willing to help - it was one of the 3 shops I went to do find my gown and it was on the top of my list for experience! I had the lovely Jay helping me, and she made the experience so fun and seamless, helping me along the way to try and figure out what was going on inside my head! I didn't wind up getting my gown there, but if this shop would have had the specific one I fell in love with I would have gotten it from them in a heartbeat. The shop was also kind enough to let me bring in one extra person for my appointment since they didn't have many other appointments at that time - such a blessing for a bride during 2020! Highly recommend K&B Bridals!!
  • O
    Olivia D. Getting married on 03/19/2022

Everything I could’ve dreamed of and MORE

From the moment my consultant, Kate, and I connected via zoom for my pre-appointment meeting, I immediately knew I made a great choice choosing K&B Bridals for my very first time wedding dress shopping. Kate and I instantly connected when we began discussing details about my fiancé and our engagement - her and I both had our engagement photos taken at Shenandoah National Park! Such a small world. Kate attentively asked me details about my wedding day such as venue, bridesmaids dress colors, floral colors, and the overall vibe I was trying to achieve on my wedding day. She explained that she would then pull dresses based on what she felt I would like most so I wouldn’t have to search the racks on my own. I explained to Kate that I’m not a huge shopper and was feeling pretty uneasy about dress shopping. She assured me that I was in good hands with her and that she would do her best to alleviate any stress to make my experience nothing short of amazing.

Fast forward two days to appointment day! I brought my mom, sister, and 2 best friends with me. We were kindly greeted and brought back to our private room where we received wine and bottled water. Kate had pulled about 7 dresses based on our zoom conversation. I was immediately drawn to one particular dress that ended up being the first I tried on and ultimately it was THE dress I chose! I wanted to add a little fabric belt to the dress, and Kate made it happen. I tried on about 8 dresses and with Kate’s expertise, she was able to pull more dresses based on features I did or didn’t like about the previous dresses. Kate was so friendly and patient with me, as well as kind, positive, honest, attentive, and professional. I couldn’t have imagined working with a more helpful consultant. Not to mention.. many other consultants popped in to greet me and shower me with compliments. I truly felt so warmly welcomed and comfortable at K&B.

Overall, this was probably one of the top 5 best days of my life. I felt nothing but pure euphoria from the moment I stepped into K&B, to the moment Kate jazzed up my dress with a beautiful cathedral veil (which I purchased on the spot as well). I wish I could give Kate and the whole staff at K&B 10000 stars because I would! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

19 photos · 05/08/2021
  • Wendy & Mike
    40 photos · 11/02/2019

"More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amazing, professional experts, who are very knowledgeable and genuinely happy for you. Honest and caring. Very relaxing, comfortable atmosphere; not intimidating or cold at all.

B.O.B Photography B.O.B Photography Wedding Photographers

Lovely place with lovely people!

Blush Floral Design Studio Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Gorgeous wedding gowns and great customer service

Be More Inspired Wedding Studio 24 South Main St, 24 South Main St Bel Air, MD, 21014

Monday 12-6 Wed & Thurs 11-7 Friday 11-5 Saturday 9-5
Location of (K & B Bridals)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding