DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

5330 Reisterstwon Rd., Baltimore, Maryland, md 21215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners Since 1861 is a dry cleaning company located in Baltimore, Maryland, specializing in wedding gowns. DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners has been servicing the area of Baltimore for over 155 years, making it one of the oldest and most trusted fabric care firms in the nation. They use top-quality solvents and professional expertise to clean virtually any fabric, and specialize in wedding gown cleaning and preservation. With DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners you can trust that your wedding dress is in the right hands.

Experience
DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners has been a family owned and operated business in all of its 155 years of service, ensuring that all clients receive personal attention and high-quality service. Since 1861, when the company was founded by a young Stephen Schroedl, this company has offered the finest services in fabric care and cleaning.

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners specializes in wedding gown cleaning and preservation, garment pick up and delivery, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and carpet cleaning. They provide complete garment care for wedding dresses, including custom processing for delicate fabrics, gown preservation, flame proofing, and disaster restoration.

Follow DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl on

64 Reviews for DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

They were amazing with my mother's dress. It hadn't been cleaned since the 80s and they made it look like new - and on a tight schedule, as well! I called them about two weeks before my wedding (totally my fault for procrastinating) and they cleaned and delivered my dress to me before the wedding, no problem. They were extremely kind and patient throughout the whole process, which I greatly appreciate. Well worth the money!

Sent on 10/16/2017

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl's reply:

Thank you Meghan for the rave review. We love what we do, making sure your big day is a great one is the reason we work so hard for you and all of our cusotmers. keep us in mind when you need it cleaned and preserved :-)

Tenisha Tutt
    Manager DCB.Com

Super professional, trustworthy and convenient! Chris was very responsive and informative to. My dress wasn't overly dirty, but did have some snags and dirt around the bottom area that I wanted cleaned up in case I decide to sell my dress. They were able to clean/repair it all up nicely. My favorite part of their services was the free pick up/drop off! (They were even willing to meet me downtown AND do it on the weekend in order to work with my schedule!).

Sent on 12/19/2016

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl's reply:

Thank you, for providing a review of our services and choosing to use our services. Hope that sink hole gets fixed :-)

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl FAQ