DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl

Baltimore, Maryland View map

DryCleanBaltimore.Com by Schroedl has been in business since 1861. We still believe in providing personalized customer service along with oustanding quality of workmanship.

Experience
DryCleanBaltimore.Com by Schroedl has been family owned and operated for over 150 years. Our team of dry cleaners have over 110 years combined experience. After so many years in business, we’re confident in our expertise but also value personalized, quality customer service. We’re from a time when not just the end product mattered; we treasure our customer’s experience. We are dedicated to ensuring all customers receive personal attention and high-quality service at a fair cost.

Because DryCleanBaltimore.Com by Schroedl knows each gown is as different and unique as the bride, we begin our dedication to your satisfaction by coming to your home or office to assess your gown personally. Your gown will be handled with the utmost care while it is cleaned from top to bottom here on site at our facility. We NEVER send your gown out. This allows us to ensure the safety and quality of service to your gown throughout the entire cleaning and preservation process. We take every precaution to protect delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

C Calvert Married on 06/15/2019

Great service

They beautifully cleaned and preserved the dress my daughter wore for her wedding -- which was my wedding gown from 30 years earlier. The dress was in decent shape for being that old, and they took careful care of it to keep it that way. I really appreciate how easy it was to work with them -- they came to our house to get the dress, sent us an estimate, cleaned it and sent us a detailed video of the dress for our approval before preserving it, and then delivered the clean and preserved dress in a box back to our house. Could not be happier!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 10/14/2017
    They were amazing with my mother's dress. It hadn't been cleaned since the 80s and they made it look like new - and on a tight schedule, as well! I called them about two weeks before my wedding (totally my fault for procrastinating) and they cleaned and delivered my dress to me before the wedding, no problem. They were extremely kind and patient throughout the whole process, which I greatly appreciate. Well worth the money!

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl's reply:

Thank you Meghan for the rave review. We love what we do, making sure your big day is a great one is the reason we work so hard for you and all of our cusotmers. keep us in mind when you need it cleaned and preserved :-)

Tenisha Tutt
    Manager DCB.Com
  • User2918475 2+ years ago
    Super professional, trustworthy and convenient! Chris was very responsive and informative to. My dress wasn't overly dirty, but did have some snags and dirt around the bottom area that I wanted cleaned up in case I decide to sell my dress. They were able to clean/repair it all up nicely. My favorite part of their services was the free pick up/drop off! (They were even willing to meet me downtown AND do it on the weekend in order to work with my schedule!).

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl's reply:

Thank you, for providing a review of our services and choosing to use our services. Hope that sink hole gets fixed :-)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl 1
Exclusive

5330 Reisterstwon Rd. Baltimore, Maryland, 21215

9am - 4pm for in store evaluations
Location of (DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl)
5330 Reisterstown Road Baltimore, Maryland, 21215 See on map

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding