Octavia Boutique

Baltimore, MD View map

Octavia II is a high-fashion women's clothing boutique located in the Village of Cross Keys that features international designer labels, MOB/MOG, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Cocktail, Evening Wear, Handbags and Accessories for any occasion. Call Us! 410-323-3066

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
Full Refund
  • Margie
    Margie S. Married on 01/04/2020

Always something new! Excellent customer service!

I've been shopping at Octavia Boutique for over 30 years. The staff is so genuine and helpful and the clothes are top quality always! My friends and I all LOVE ❤️ going there! Can't say enough good things about the shop! My mom shopped there is the 1960s too!
    Sheila Married on 10/09/2015
    Finding a wedding dress that was comfortable, classy and unique was a bit of a challenge for me and it wasn't until two weeks before my wedding that I finally found the perfect one at Octavia's Boutique in Cross Keys. My daughter and I went to Cross Keys on a whim and were so lucky to have been greeted by Betsy at Octavia's. We found the perfect dress in a navy blue on the rack and she helped us quickly order it in a soft white. The dress was affordable, shipping from New York was quick, the seamstress at the shop (Amy) did a wonderful job hemming it up) and I had the dress in plenty of time to shine at my wedding. I got a ton of compliments and felt like a million dollars in my dress. While it is not a traditional bridal boutique, Octavia's was the perfect fit for me!

Ella Pritsker Couture Ella Pritsker Couture Wedding Dresses

One of the best places to go in Baltimore for amazing trending high fashion styles.

94 Village Sq, 94 Village Square Baltimore, MD, 21210
Location of (Octavia Boutique)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding