K & B Bridals Reviews

168 Reviews for K & B Bridals

• Megan

Megan Kutchey · Getting married on 03/26/2022

Love this Boutique!

Every single person in this boutique is so nice and willing to help - it was one of the 3 shops I went to do find my gown and it was on the top of my list for experience! I had the lovely Jay helping me, and she made the experience so fun and seamless, helping me along the way to try and figure out what was going on inside my head! I didn't wind up getting my gown there, but if this shop would have had the specific one I fell in love with I would have gotten it from them in a heartbeat. The shop was also kind enough to let me bring in one extra person for my appointment since they didn't have many other appointments at that time - such a blessing for a bride during 2020! Highly recommend K&B Bridals!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Selena Hilsmeier · Getting married on 11/04/2021

AMAZING experience

I am an untraditional bride who walked in indecisive on what I wanted. I knew somehow of a style and that I was considering a black wedding dress. I spoke to the team and was paired with Hope & she was magnificent! She was so excited, bubbly, and was very informative. She made me feel so comfortable and she made me feel so good in everything she put me in. I told her what I liked and didn’t, and she pulled so many perfect dresses for me. I’m the person who doesn’t like to be picky or say no before trying things on, and she made me feel confident in saying “not for me” and not asking questions or pressuring me into it. She respected my budget unless I told her to go out of it and she was very attentive to little details I complimented on other dresses. She ended up bringing all these different things I liked into one dress and I said yes! Prior to my appt, they were so flexible with scheduling a zoom/phone call to get more information on who I am, what I like and just talk about my wedding and engagement. They really made me feel so comfortable, beautiful, and were so flexible with prices, availability and my different taste. I highly recommend them and I will be back for the tux’s and the bridal party!

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen O'Shea · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Worth a drive!

I had such an awesome time at K&B. I had already been to several salons closer to home and was very very indecisive despite finding several dresses that I loved! By the time I went to K&B I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but my stylist Erin still pushed me a little out of my comfort zone (a-line) and into a sheath dress and I absolutely fell in love. Since this was unexpected I had a hard time committing but Erin gave me time and space to think about it, and helped me in and out of that dress and another one several times each. She made the whole experience fun and laid back despite how overwhelmed I was! The whole team kept popping in to the room and offering encouraging words and feedback. I felt so comfortable, not rushed, and finally able to say yes to a dress! And one that I didn't expect at all! Thank you to Erin and the whole K&B team!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Maci Zellers · Getting married on 09/25/2021

AMAZING experience!

I had the absolute best experience at K&B! My stylist was Jay and she was hands down amazing. I am a picky girl who doesn’t own dresses. Jay was patient, listened to my opinions closely and made me feel beautiful inside and out. I really thought finding a dress was going to take me a good bit of time. She took my feedback and found something on her own that I fell absolutely in love with. The entire studio is kind and supportive. They work well together and clearly care about their clients. I would recommend K&B to everyone!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Kirby

Kirby Patrice Gaddy · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Amazing and very personal!

Denise was amazing! I felt like she listened to me and had a great understanding of what I was looking for. Although I have a few more bridal appointments, I have a feeling I will be back!

Sent on 10/28/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much, Kirby! We're so glad we could help you in your wedding dress search! We so enjoyed working with you and hope to see you again. Best of luck in your wedding planning!
  • Sara

Sara Clatterbuck · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Must go to Bridal Shop

I had previously gone to another shop and didn't have the best experience. Jay at K&B gave me the experience I totally thought is how it would be when i went dress shopping. I brought my mom and FSIL and we had such a great time and I found my dress. I cannot say enough great things about my experience!

Sent on 06/01/2020

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sara! We're so glad you had an amazing experience finding your dream dress!

Ashley Heinlein · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Very Professional

This was the 3rd place I had gone searching for a dress and let me just say, I should have started here. The service was great, everyone there made you feel right at home right from the start. The one-on-one attention was the most important to me. I loved feeling like time wasn’t an issue and I wasn’t being rushed or pressured. I was very comfortable and so pleased with the service and the dress I ended up with!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Amber

Amber Maclean · Married on 12/13/2020

Absolutely incredible experience

Everything about my experience at K&B was beyond amazing. From the moment I walked into the door I knew I was going to find my dream dress there. Denise went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my dress choices. Kristina was working that day to she popped in a time or two to check on me and told me how beautiful I looked. I never felt more special in my life. The whole experience was unforgettable. I am so happy I said yes to the dress at K&B!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Roni

Roni Rose · Married on 12/12/2020

Simply Perfect

K & B was great to work with from start to finish. Jay helped us pick out all of the tuxes for our guys. I can be super indecisive, especially when it comes to fashion, but she made it so easy! I had emailed her some inspiration photos prior to our appointment and she made it a breeze from there. Even with the pandemic slowing down mail, everything arrived on time. They were so easy to work with! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 12/15/2020

McKenzie H · Married on 10/24/2020

The Best Dress!

Not only did I have the best experience looking for my wedding dress at K&B, but I found my dream wedding dress! Everyone was incredible to work with and finding my wedding dress was an easy process. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Hough · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing service!

I had the most amazing experience trying on and finding my wedding dress here! I had gone to another (popular franchised store) location the day prior and was super bummed out because I didn't find anything remotely close to what I wanted to feel and look like. The moment I called and booked my appointment at K & B, the receptionist was already making me feel more at ease explaining how they would put me in all the different dress silhouettes to see what I liked the best. When my mom and I walked in, we were immediately impressed by all the personal touches that came with our appointment, and how friendly and accommodating the entire staff was. I had a big dress moment full of tears when I found the one. I couldn't be more happy I purchased my dress and veil here!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Newson · Married on 09/27/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Amy was patient and really great! Thank you so much for helping my neice find rhe perfect gown for her wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2020

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Jamie!! We are so glad you all had a great experience at the boutique!
  • Leonormorrow

Leonor NA Morrow · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing service!

K&B is incredible! I was able to make a same day appointment at the last minute, and Denise was so helpful in helping me narrow down my style. It was almost like she knew what I wanted better than me! :) She looked at my Pinterest board beforehand and was well prepared to answer all of my questions. I can't wait for my dress to come!

Sent on 11/03/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much, Leonor! We're so glad we could help you in your wedding dress search! We so enjoyed working with you and we're so happy we could help you find the perfect dress. Best of luck in your wedding planning!
  • Nicole

Nicole Voelker · Married on 08/29/2020

First & Only Place to Shop!

K&B was my first and only stop when trying on dresses. They were attentive, patient, and genuinely wanted to help me find my perfect dress. I was so pleasantly surprised by the price and selection of gowns. Loved my experience at K&B, and I can’t wait to wear my dress! 😍👰🏼🥂

Sent on 08/24/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! We can't wait to see you again for your gown preview appointment when your dress comes in!
  • Meredith

Meredith Katsu · Married on 08/15/2020

The Experience I hope for

K&B Bridals did a wonderful job at setting up my appoitmement, staying in communication with me, getting me excited and in the right frame of mind ! The Boutique is beautiful and the staff is so helpful and we connected well. Hope helped me find my dress! Yay!

Sent on 08/18/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Meredith! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress and feel excited about your bridal appointment! We look forward to seeing you again for your gown preview!
  • Callie

Callie Koesters · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing experience and beautiful dresses!

I scheduled my appointment with K&B Bridals right when I heard about the National Bridal Sale Week, which was about 2 months before the event. In the meantime I decided to go to another bridal shop to get a better feel for what silhouette and features I was looking for so that my appointment with K&B would be seamless--- I had expected the event to be super chaotic and rushed. Fast forward to my appointment this past weekend and everyone was SO kind and welcoming. Throughout the appointment I truly felt like I was the only bride in the store, and never for a second did I feel rushed. Even though I had already been dress shopping before, I was able to try on many different silhouettes and take my time with each dress. Every single one of their dresses is also gorgeous, and I ended up leaving with a style that I didn't anticipate to like for myself! I live over an hour away from the shop, but as best as I can tell, it's totally worth it to continue working with them for cleaning and alterations. They just make everything so easy. I totally recommend, and can't wait to start alterations!

Sent on 07/22/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Callie! Our top priority is maintaining the intimate and personal atmosphere of your bridal appointment, no matter how many customers we have in the boutique! We are happy to be a part of your wedding planning journey!

Nicole Mcclurg · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Experience!

K&B was AMAZING to work with. I booked my very first appointment there, having no idea what I wanted. The girl that worked with me was extremely patient and helpful and the entire staff was accommodating and kind to my giant group. Although I didn’t find anything during my first visit, I left feeling great about the experience. Finding the right gown was very difficult for me and I tried on several different styles and scoured the internet for what I was envisioning. I eventually found what I thought for sure was the dress and immediately reached out to K&B on Facebook to see if they carried it. They replied immediately even though they were closed for the day and set up an appointment for me to come in and try on my dream dress. The staff was helpful and patient while I tried it on over and over to be sure it was the right dress. When I was in the shop the next day for one of my bridesmaid’s wedding gown appointment they got my gown back out for me so that I could try it on to show her. These girls are genuine and sweet and truly care about their brides.

Sent on 01/22/2020

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Nicole! We are so happy that you had such a great experience with us - we do love providing the best experience for brides, and this is such a great reminder! Best of luck with your wedding planning!
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Married on 11/05/2019

Maggie Sottero dream dress!

K&B made all my wedding dress shopping dreams come true. Prior to visiting K&B I went to a bridal shop in PA and the team made me feel defeated and said, "Oh you don't know what you want." K&B lifted my spirits back up immediately. My consultant was Emily and she listened to me explain what I was looking for and gave me SO many options. I loved that she started out asking our budget because another place didn't do that and showed me things way out of budget. I felt like a star that day and they treated not only me, but my mom, sister and 4 & 2 year old nieces with such respect and patience. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses as well as custom jewelry from them!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Meghan · Married on 11/02/2019

Phenomenal!

KB Bridals have amazing consultants and a fabulous selection of dresses! I worked with Julie and she was the absolute best and the epitome of professionalism! Highly recommend this store and all it has to offer! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan! We loved working with you to find the perfect dress for your wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Pond View Wedding

They were absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough wonderful things about my consultant, Emily, who made sure everything would be perfect with my dress for the big day. The selection of gowns was exquisite and they answered any and all questions we could have had. They made the dress selection process so wonderful and an experience I will remember always.

Sent on 04/12/2020

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Amanda! We absolutely loved working with you and are swooning over your photos! Congratulations!!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/26/2019

K&B Bridals was amazing to work with!! As soon as we walked in the door, everyone greeted us with smiles and open arms. They were so excited for me that it was my first time trying dresses on. We worked with
    Emily and she already looked at my Pinterest page to get an idea of what I was looking for! She suggested beautiful dresses for me to try on. We even tried on all styles since it was my first time trying dresses on. It was an absolutely wonderful experience for my first time. They even have my potentially wedding dress!! I highly recommend going!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Fielder · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

My maid of honor is from Bel Air and initially told me about K&B from something she saw on Facebook. We arrived at the shop and I had 5 people with me - mom, mother in law, sister in law, maid of honor and a bridesmaid. They instantly made everyone feel extremely comfortable and welcome, even though there were a lot of us. Emily helped us and she was very sweet and helpful. After trying on 5-6 dresses that I still wasn’t in love with, Emily grabbed a dress we would’ve never looked at because it had long sleeves...I tried it on and the team at K&B let me know that the sleeves could be removed. I was completely sold. Every time I’ve been back here, to both pick up my dress and pick up my mom’s dress for my wedding, the experience is always positive. I highly recommend K&B for brides, mothers of brides, bridesmaids...anyone involved in your wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Taylor · Married on 10/12/2019

110% Made me feel SO special!

I had the best experience at K&B Bridals! My consultant, Hope was they SWEETEST and most helpful person I could have asked for! I loved working with her, she asked me all the right questions and really wanted to understand what I was looking for. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on (I was almost 100% sure it was the one) but I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have that ‘what if’ feeling. She put me in different silhouettes and got me to explain what I did, and didn’t like about it. So helpful and again so sweet! All the staff were super welcoming and helpful. I can’t wait to get my dress! Again you have to ask for Hope, that’s my girl!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

K & B Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! We're so glad you had a great experience finding the perfect dress for your wedding day!
  • Arianna

Arianna Mentzer · Married on 10/03/2019

Perfect Beach Wedding Dress

I went to K&B Bridals with my mom to find a wedding dress that would be perfect for a beach wedding. Everyone was very attentive and welcoming! They gave us a tour of the salon and offered us something to drink. I picked out some dresses I wanted to try on and the consultant brought in some of her picks, too. She let me know if a dress was over my budget before putting it on to make sure I was comfortable with it. I ended up picking a gown that I would have never picked on my own but it was perfect! It was comfortable enough for the beach and photographed beautifully.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience. They made me feel so excited and special while working to find me the perfect dress. It is a small boutique which makes the experience very personal and allowed me to feel excited without being overwhelmed. Everyone there was very nice!

Sent on 10/09/2018