Love It! at Stella's

Westminster, Maryland View map

Love It at Stella's Bridal & Formal is a wedding dress boutique located in Westminster, Maryland. This bridal boutique has been a primary fixture in the Maryland wedding industry for wedding gowns, tuxedos, bridesmaids and mothers dresses since 1961. With a vast selection of gowns, custom couture alterations, and reliable customer service, Love It at Stella's Bridal & Formal has everything you need to enjoy your search for the perfect attire.

Love It at Stella's Bridal & Formal has an incredible seamstress on staff that is committed to making your dress alterations in a timely and professional manner. Their bridal consultants are experienced in finding the perfect dress to fit your style and personality, and cater to brides of all sizes. Dress and attire services and products include:

• Cleaning and preservation
  • Customization and alterations
  • Rentals
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Bridal belts
  • Bridal gowns and formal gowns
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Plus size gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Tuxedo and rentals
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

Victoria Getting married on 08/21/2022

So Impressed!

Thank you so much for an amazing experience. What an beautiful selection and your attention to detail and customer service is wonderful. I highly recommend!

Love It! at Stella's's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love our brides and are so happy when we can help them find the dress of their dreams.
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 10/16/2021

You will regret it if you don⠹t go here

I had an amazing experience at Stellas! This was the third bridal appointment I’ve ever gone to, and it was BY FAR the best. I had Grace as my consultant and she was AMAZING. They don’t pressure you into anything, they make sure you’re 100% in love, and they are incredibly kind. I never thought I would have an experience as perfect as this one. I even found my dress and get to customize parts of it!!!!
    Grace took the time to listen to what I wanted as well as what I liked and didn’t like from each dress. She got to know me and my preferences and helped me find my dress!!!
    All I can say is I am one happy bride to be and if you don’t try this place, you will regret it.
    Thank you Grace and thank you to everyone there that made this experience one I will always remember.

Love It! at Stella's's reply:

thank you , Samantha, Grace is wonderful. So happy you found the dress of your dreams. Blessings.
  • Jen
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/03/2021

Yes to my dress!

Booking my appointment was so easy the staff is so pleasant. Upon arrival I was greeted promptly. We discussed my ideas and the dress I had come to see. They made my friends comfortable and we tried on a few dresses. They listened to my likes and dislikes with each and ultimately decided on my dress as well as my veil and jewelry. This store is awesome and prices are amazing for the normal person nothing over 3k

Love It! at Stella's's reply:

Thank you for choosing Stella’s. We had such a good time helping you find the perfect gown. Can’t wait for it fo cone in!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Stacey & Don
    35 photos · 07/11/2020
  • Christopher & Danielle
    60 photos · 05/05/2018

5 South Center Street 1st floor of the Westminster Inn, 1st floor of the Westminster Inn Westminster, Maryland, 21157

Monday 10:00-8:00 pm Tuesday 10:00-5:00 pm Wednesday 10:00-5:00 pm Thursday 10:00-8:00 pm Friday 10:00-5:00 pm Saturday 10:00-5:00 pm Sunday Closed
Location of (Love It! at Stella's)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding