Lily's Bridal

Halethorpe, Maryland View map Visit website

Lily's Bridal is a wedding dress service based in Halethorpe, Maryland. The boutique began in 2007 and is named after my mom and my grandmom. From the day Lily's Bridal was formed in my heart the #1 goal was love. At Lily's Bridal, you will be appreciated and cared for in a supportive atmosphere. We truly do our best to make you feel comfortable while trying on wedding dresses. You deserve to have a treasured experience and a memory of a lifetime while searching for the wedding dress of your dreams. We celebrate EVERYONE who comes to Lily's Bridal. We are blessed and grateful to help you find the wedding dress you will wear when you say "I Do."

Lily's Bridal and Prom Boutique offers wedding dresses sizes 6 - 32. We are very proud of our plus-size wedding dresses. We do not limit your selection to just one or two dresses like many other bridal boutiques. Every bride should be able to try on wedding dresses. When you arrive for your wedding dress appointment you will be greeted and taken to our private viewing area. We will sit and talk about your wedding vision. With the wedding vision you share, we will start pulling wedding dresses for you. You will work with your own personal wedding dress stylist. Your stylist may suggest wedding dresses you may have never thought of wearing. You deserve 100% of our attention and you will receive it while shopping for your wedding dress.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Kara
    Kara Getting married on 11/03/2023

Go to Lilys!

I had a great experience with Octavia Dee! Octavia called me prior to my appointment and was very interested in what I was looking for so she could be prepared and make the best use of my time at the boutique. When I arrived, she gave me a pair of earrings as a gift and they had the store closed for just me with a sign that said "welcome Kara!" It was all about me that morning which really made me feel so special! Octavia allowed me to look at the inventory in the store as well as the gowns she prepicked, and we got to trying on dresses. She was personable and made me feel so comfortable. I was not loving any of the gowns I tried on and she was patient but smart to be asking what was missing from each one to help me get closer to a decision. Dee begin to assist to and they were really making it all about me and my day through it all. Finally I saw what would become THE DRESS on a manican across the boutique. It was a bit different than I thought I wanted but I thought it may not hurt to try since I was not feeling the others. Octavia and Dee quickly got it and once I put it on I instantly felt beautiful! I will be making it a custom dress through altering the neck and back lines, as well as adding buttons and sleeves, but it is just gorgeous and the price was reasonable too. They let me spend as much time as I wanted in my dress, let us pop champagne, and took pictures of me and my family +friends. It was a special day and I really appreciate Octavia and Dee to being so patient and helpful during such a big decision making process. I recommend Lilys for a personable experience, reasonable prices, and finding your dream dress!
    Kelly W. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Excellent customer service

I went to Lily’s this past weekend and had a lovely experience! Kim the owner really cares about her customers and makes herself available to them. She calmed my nerves and came in on her day off to let me see the dress. They truly have top notch customer service! 10/10!

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Kelly, thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. It was truly my pleasure to come in and help you figure things out. Thanks for choosing Lily's Bridal to be part of your special life moment. I can't wait to see your wedding photos.
  • Emily
    Emily T. Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! 5 stars isn't enough!

I went into Lily's after going to a few other bridal salons, not sure if I would ever find a dress that I loved. I ended up buying my dream dress!! It was exactly what I always wanted. My bridal stylist was amazing, and so helpful! They made me feel safe and comfortable, and I could not be happier with their service. Lily's really made me feel like family. I would recommend them to anyone I know! Thank you to Dee who really made my day special!

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Emily, thank you! It was our pleasure helping you and meeting your family. Your wedding is going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of your very special day! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Anne's Silver Threads Anne's Silver Threads Wedding Dresses

Best place in Baltimore to buy a wedding dress.

Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

So helpful! And wonderful gowns, for all sizes...

1605 Sulphur Spring Rd Suite C, Suite C Halethorpe, Maryland, 21227

Tuesday 11 - 6, Wednesday - Thursday 11 - 7, Friday 11 - 6, and Saturday 10 - 5
Location of (Lily's Bridal)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding