Tuxedo House

2135 Greenspring Drive, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tuxedo House

Located in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland, Tuxedo House provides fashionable formalwear ahead of their clients’ weddings and other special events. This store has been offering a range of suits and tuxedos since 1910. With a wide selection of garments available, this team of tailors can ensure that their clients’ desires and expectations are met. They love getting to work with their clients and creating their wedding looks.

Products Offered

Tuxedo House offers many top brand tuxedos including Perry Ellis, Ike Behar, and Jean Yves. These items can be tried on and fitted through private appointments. In addition to their tuxedos, this team provides many essential accessories needed to complete your look including ties, vests, shoes, and shirts. These tailors’ attention to detail and great customer service ensures that all of your visions and requirements are met well before your special event. Tuxedo House also provides clothing options for your entire entourage including the father of both partners, ring bearers, and more.

6802755079d177dbdf10
6802755079d177dbdf10

48 Reviews for Tuxedo House

Andrew M. · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Choice

We could not have asked for better service than we got from tuxedo house. All of the guys looked fantastic and we really appreciated that they were able to make quick last minute adjustments with regard to fit. They were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Tuxedo House's reply:

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Means a lot.
    Scott Furman, President Tuxedo House
  • Michael

Michael C. · Married on 10/12/2019

We couldn't have made a better choice

If you're getting married, Scott along with the rest of his staff at Tuxedo House are the only option. I've purchased two suits from him since I chose him as my vendor, both very fairly priced and very high quality. Not to mention, they were tailored and fit to perfection. I've gotten tons of compliments on both suits especially after I revealed what I paid for them. As far as my wedding goes, Scott was beyond willing to accommodate every request. Not only did he provide everything we asked for, he did it with pleasure. He tracked down a beautiful paisley tuxedo jacket, had a custom set of suspenders made to match my jacket, and answered every question I had about all of the options he provided. They offer what feels like an endless amount of tuxedo/suit color, lapel, and fit combinations. I can't even count how many times the jacket I was wearing was mentioned in conversation with my guests. He truly was a central part of my Groomsmen and I looking every bit the way my wife wanted us to look. He made sure all of my guys had everything they needed and everything fit exactly the way we discussed before they walked out the door. This was a challenge in it of itself because I had 10 Groomsmen, all with different body types and sizes. Everyone looked great and they were all COMFORTABLE in their formal wear. In a day and age where the level of customer service across the board is truly headed South, Scott reminded me that there are still people out there willing to go the extra mile. He went the extra mile, and then some. He is truly a master of his craft and has an amazing eye for formal wear, down to the very smallest detail. The most important thing I need to make note of is that I have a brother-in-law with special needs. Scott treated him with grace, kindness, and care. As long as Scott is there, they will be my choice for formal wear, I will endorse them to absolutely anyone. I live 15 minutes away from the store, but I would have traveled much further to be serviced by The Tuxedo House without question.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Tuxedo House's reply:

Thank you, Mike, and thank you guys for choosing the Tuxedo House. It was my pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the kind words and always much appreciated.Best of luck
    to you and your beautiful bride.
    Scott Furman, President

Tuxedo House FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
  • What is your return policy?
    Full Refund

1 Real Wedding

• 2135 Greenspring Drive Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093 See on map
    Location of (Tuxedo House)