Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Glyph Fine Press

Most invitations you simply read...create invitations that your guests will feel!

Glyph Fine Press is the custom stationery and invitation design division of Glyph Art & Design Studio, a retail stationery store and graphic design studio in Havre de Grace, MD. We offer personalized solutions to meet the most demanding wedding couple’s needs. You can design your own invitations and announcements online through our Simply Personal website or visit us in lovely downtown Havre de Grace where we have examples available for you to see and feel the difference between different styles and paper.  Our design team, with over 25 years experience, specializes in creating unique invitations and stationery that reflects your taste, style and budget.

Whether you're having a birthday or anniversary party, an intimate dinner gathering or celebrating the birth of a child — no matter the occasion, Glyph Fine Press can create the perfect invitation for your event. Casually elegant or stylishly formal, we can do it all.

Both our custom and semi-custom lines can be printed utilizing letterpress, engraving, thermography or modern digital presses by one of our many high-quality vendors. We also offer distinctive and memorable gifts, many which can be customized to your special event.

Glyph specializes in custom stationery for special events such as: Weddings, Anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birth Announcements & Mileston Birthday Celebrations

Featured stationery collections:

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)

Beautiful invitations, outstanding service with great attention to detail and style. We customized our invites, and they were gorgeous. Worth the drive from D.C. to have this tailored service! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ariel, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

We were on a tight timeline to plan a wedding. We went into Glyph with less than 3 months until our wedding date. Joe was very accommodating. The invites were ordered in less than two weeks and we had them in-hand a week later. I shopped around for pricing. I found that (depending on the style of invitation you want) Glyph was similar to online (Etsy) options. It also reduced stress to have someone facilitating the process from beginning to end.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7512842, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Joe and Don were great to work with. I had a crazy idea in my head for a seating chart for my daughter's wedding. They were able to make it a reality. They knew exactly what materials, fonts, etc. would make it exactly how I envisioned. It was beautiful and we had it in plenty of time before the wedding. I would recommend them and thank them for their services. Karen, Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Karen, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1343476212267 dsc0147

50 Percent Off Save-the-Dates with Purchase of Invitations

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you purchase an invitation suite from Glyph Fine Press we will discount the cost of Save-the-Dates by 50%.
#WW4c1668ac38919558

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Glyph is the place to go for first rate invitations and any of your wedding graphic needs.

I always recommend Glyph to my couples for invitations and gifts for attendants. Often people try to do the invitations on their own. I find when you use a professional it is not only easier but turns out much better.

Glyph Fine Press has the most elegant, creative, and fun custom invitations and stationery. A great find for every occasion. Their unforgettable letterpress store is surely must!

Always a pleasure working with Glyph. The personal service, professionalism and quality of product is what I've come to expect when working with Joe and Don. However, their creativity and sense of style is what truly puts them over the top and always makes them my first choice.

Glyph Fine Press is a wonderful shop located in Havre de Grace, Maryland. Their broad talent enables them to provide you with all of your printing needs. They can customize your invitations with a unique set of talent that cannot be found through a web printing service. Check out this great business for all of your printing and design needs!

233 Saint John Street, Havre de Grace, MD 21078   See On Map