Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Laurrapin

Full Service Catering and Special Events

Laurrapin is a wedding caterer located in Havre de Grace, Maryland. When you choose Laurrapin to cater your wedding, you are choosing a creative team of professionals committed to creating incredible memories.

Laurrapin is a full-service wedding catering company that also specializes in sourcing fresh food from local farmers they know, have strong relationships with and who bring them the best ingredients.

Cuisine
Whether you have dietary needs or are looking to serve a region-specific meal, Laurrapin will create a custom menu to meet your needs. They will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services for your wedding meal. Choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family-style, plated, stations and hors d'oeuvres. Event coordination services, bartending services, cake cutting, and liquor can all be supplied by Laurrapin. Custom cuisine menu options are available for the following cuisine styles:

• American

Latin American (1)
Middle Eastern (1)
Spanish (1)
Kosher (1)

I can't even begin to tell you how much Laurrapin exceeded my expectations! They catered my wedding about two weeks ago and it was honestly the best night of my life, mainly because of their amazing service! Seriously, from the food to the service from the staff Laurrapin completely took care of us from start to finish. They made it so that me or my husband didn't have to worry about a single thing. Sherifa and Jamie were beyond amazing and super helpful from the intiial contact to the day of the event. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer to be there on my special day and I will for sure be using them in the future!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Laurrapin was amazing. They provided excellent service from the very beginning. I corresponded with a few different people but at the very end was working with Jaime and Sherifa. They both were great. Any time I had a question or a request, Jaime was quick to answer and was so kind. The moment I met Sherifa she put any worry I Had to rest. She was so organized and had an answer for every set up questions and idea I had. The staff and Sherifa handled everything the day of and everything looked perfect. There was a little hiccup in the linens I rented and Laurrapin handled all of it with my vendor. I had no clue! The food was delicious, the drinks were great, the staff was friendly. We are huge foodies and my husband is a chef so they had some tough critics with us and in the crowd. We were so pleased. Also, the restaurant in Havre de Grace is amazing too!!! If I had to do it all over again I would 100% choose Laurrapin as our caterer.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Laurrapin FAQ

220x220 sq 1343419004336 headtable
220x220 sq 1343419035514 kiss
220x220 sq 1343419685353 porch

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We always enjoy Working with the Laurrapin Caterers! We always suggest them to our Wedding couples. Janice is so easy to work with . And the Owners Sherifa and Bruce Give back to the Community. We Highly suggest the Laurrapin Caterers .

The best of the best! Harford County's finest and most creative restaurant/catering business. I've know Bruce and Sharifa for years and they have assembled a top notch team. I highly recommend The Laurrapin!

You should be so lucky to have Laurrapin cater your wedding--I've even seen them do an entire roasted pig, which I'd never seen before from any caterer. Amazingly good food! And Bruce and Sherifa are absolutely lovely people to work with.

You can't go wrong with the Laurrapin Grill for your catering needs. Bruce and Sherifa have high set standards for their restaurant and it carries over into their off-premises work. Food is of high quality and creative. You won't be disappointed.

Friendly, professional, great food, what more could you ask or !!!!

1834 Suite B Pulaski Highway, Havre de Grace, MD 21078   See On Map
410-949-3394 (phone)
Laurrapin is a wedding Caterer from Harford County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore , Cecil, and Howard. Laurrapin is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in healthy, sustainable and locally sourced food.