Laurrapin Caters

Havre de Grace, MD View map

Laurrapin is a wedding caterer located in Havre de Grace, Maryland. When you choose Laurrapin to cater your wedding, you are choosing a creative team of professionals committed to creating incredible memories.

Laurrapin is a full-service wedding catering company that also specializes in sourcing fresh food from local farmers they know, have strong relationships with and who bring them the best ingredients.

Cuisine

Whether you have dietary needs or are looking to serve a region-specific meal, Laurrapin will create a custom menu to meet your needs. They will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services for your wedding meal. Choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family-style, plated, stations and hors d'oeuvres. Event coordination services, bartending services, cake cutting, and liquor can all be supplied by Laurrapin. Custom cuisine menu options are available for the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Italian
  • Mexican
  • Middle Eastern
  • Southwestern

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
French Service
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
House Liquor
Premium Liquor

Sarah P. Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing food, amazing price

We ate SO well - without going broke. The coordinator was so kind, so amazing. They were generous enough to even lend us some wooden rounds for our centerpieces. Above and beyond service that took away a lot of the stress of the planning process.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn F. Married on 10/01/2020

My Favorite Part of the Wedding

Picking Laurrapin catering was the best decision we made.
    My husband and I are in our mid-thirties. We've been to more weddings with rubbery chicken or too little food than we can count and it was important to us that the food at our wedding be good especially with the amount you pay for it. I didn't expect that Laurrapin catering would not only deliver fine dining quality food but also end up being my favorite part of the wedding. After all of the planning, and let me tell you it was a hard year planning at wedding in 2021 when all of the vendors were maxed out/overworked/overbooked, to look down our table and see everyone talking and sharing a good meal felt very gratifying (really it made it feel like the large cost of the wedding was worth every penny). Our guests are still raving about the food a month later. It wasn't wedding food at all it was fine dining with all of our friends and family. Beyond that Amy helped every step of the way asking the right questions and making sure all of the details were considered and going to be perfect for the day. Amy was really the MVP during the wedding planning process which made one of the biggest pieces of the puzzle easy and gave me peace of mind. Amy and Bruce know what they are doing and will deliver you amazing food that your guests will remember for all of the right reasons.
  • Autumn
    Autumn Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious hospitality

Kelly and the Laurrapin team did a wonderful job with our wedding. The food was amazing and plentiful, and I would recommend Laurrapin on that merit alone. But even more, Kelly and the catering staff were instrumental in keeping the day running smoothly. We turned our table decor supplies and diagrams over to Laurrapin, and they made sure that all of our centerpieces, escort cards, favors, and tables were set up perfectly. It was such a relief to know that those things were taken care of while we were getting ourselves ready for the day. Kelly even set aside hors d'oeuvres & drinks for my husband and I to snack on during our cocktail hour photos and made us to-go plates for after the wedding. Many thanks!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Blue Heron Floral Blue Heron Floral Wedding Florists

We always enjoy Working with the Laurrapin Caterers! We always suggest them to our Wedding couples. Janice is so easy to work with . And the Owners Sherifa and Bruce Give back to the Community. We Highly suggest the Laurrapin Caterers .

Friendly Entertainment Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

The best of the best! Harford County's finest and most creative restaurant/catering business. I've know Bruce and Sharifa for years and they have assembled a top notch team. I highly recommend The Laurrapin!

Heather Coburn Photography Heather Coburn Photography Wedding Photographers

You should be so lucky to have Laurrapin cater your wedding--I've even seen them do an entire roasted pig, which I'd never seen before from any caterer. Amazingly good food! And Bruce and Sherifa are absolutely lovely people to work with.

209 N. Washington Street Havre de Grace, MD, 21078
Location of (Laurrapin Caters)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding