Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Laurrapin

Full Service Catering and Special Events

At Laurrapin, we believe the best food is grown locally...it's healthier, tastier and just the right thing to do. So we source from local farmers we know, have strong relationships with and who bring us the best ingredients.

When you choose Laurrapin to cater your wedding, you are choosing a creative team of professionals committed to creating incredible memories. On your wedding day, we will pamper your guests and allow you to relax and celebrate with family and friends.

Our weddings are designed to reflect the personalities of each couple and their unique lifestyle. We'll work closely with you to custom design a distinctive menu and environment to complement your personal taste, style and vision.

We look forward to working together to make your special day an unforgettable celebration.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Latin American (1)
Middle Eastern (1)
Spanish (1)
Kosher (1)

Working with Laurrapin was amazing. They provided excellent service from the very beginning. I corresponded with a few different people but at the very end was working with Jaime and Sherifa. They both were great. Any time I had a question or a request, Jaime was quick to answer and was so kind. The moment I met Sherifa she put any worry I Had to rest. She was so organized and had an answer for every set up questions and idea I had. The staff and Sherifa handled everything the day of and everything looked perfect. There was a little hiccup in the linens I rented and Laurrapin handled all of it with my vendor. I had no clue! The food was delicious, the drinks were great, the staff was friendly. We are huge foodies and my husband is a chef so they had some tough critics with us and in the crowd. We were so pleased. Also, the restaurant in Havre de Grace is amazing too!!! If I had to do it all over again I would 100% choose Laurrapin as our caterer.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Laurapin was wonderful to work with. Very easy to work with in the planning process. The food was very tasty.

Profile Picture Vicki, 9/30/17, 1 Review

13 Photos

Christina and Sol

8 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We always enjoy Working with the Laurrapin Caterers! We always suggest them to our Wedding couples. Janice is so easy to work with . And the Owners Sherifa and Bruce Give back to the Community. We Highly suggest the Laurrapin Caterers .

The best of the best! Harford County's finest and most creative restaurant/catering business. I've know Bruce and Sharifa for years and they have assembled a top notch team. I highly recommend The Laurrapin!

You should be so lucky to have Laurrapin cater your wedding--I've even seen them do an entire roasted pig, which I'd never seen before from any caterer. Amazingly good food! And Bruce and Sherifa are absolutely lovely people to work with.

You can't go wrong with the Laurrapin Grill for your catering needs. Bruce and Sherifa have high set standards for their restaurant and it carries over into their off-premises work. Food is of high quality and creative. You won't be disappointed.

Friendly, professional, great food, what more could you ask or !!!!

Events

1834 Suite B Pulaski Highway, Havre de Grace, MD 21078   See On Map
410-949-3394 (phone)
Laurrapin is a wedding Caterer from Harford County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore , Cecil, and Howard. Laurrapin is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in healthy, sustainable and locally sourced food.