Your Day Your Way!

Parkville, MD View map Visit website
$1,900 Package Price

$1,900 Package Price

Your Day Your Way LLC is a wedding and event planning company operating out of Parkville, Maryland. Led by certified event specialist Charlene Gallagher, this highly-skilled team has been helping couples craft their dream weddings since 2002. Fueled by a passion for organization and with an immaculate attention to detail, this award-winning company leaves no stone unturned. They make sure that everything is taken care of so you can enjoy your big day to the fullest.

As an ordained minister, Charlene, is a licensed officiant who brings her Christian values to every ceremony she officiates.

From booking venues to organizing seating plans, the team at Your Day Your Way LLC know just how tricky and time-consuming planning a wedding can be. Luckily, they are on hand to help take the stress out of your special day and value the opportunity to do so. With an extensive range of services, you can choose one of their signature packages or create a custom plan to fit your own needs. They are also available for destination weddings held outside of Parkville. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Decor and Design
  • Mirror Photo booth
  • Officiant
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Anne Married on 04/09/2022

I HIGHLY recommend Charlene and her team

Charlene came to my rescue when my previous coordinator dipped on me and took my money about a month prior to our date. I had asked for referrals from a vendor, and he suggested Charlene, and she quickly requested a consultation. As soon as we hired her, she jumped into action asking for all my contracts and information I had since I already did most of the things. Charlene was prompt with responding to my emails and asked all the right questions. Charlene did more for me within that month than my other coordinator ever did in the last 2 years. Charlene was kind and direct, and gave many suggestions to elevate my ideas which was very helpful!

Day of our wedding, I couldn’t have asked for a better turnout. I had an idea of everything I wanted, but gave her and assistants freedom to change anything they saw fit. Charlene, and her assistants Megan and Rene brought all my ideas to life better than I imagined! I was very happy with their service and their friendly/positive vibes. They were very quick with timings and helped me with everything, that I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I wish I had hired Charlene from the beginning, but things happen for a reason! I would HIGHLY recommend Charlene and her team to anyone looking for her services!!

Thank you so much for everything, you were a life saver!!

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Anne, you were such a joy to work with and are truly a beautiful soul. I enjoyed very much working with you and Ben and to gather every detail of your wedding so that we could carry it out on your special day. I wish you much love and success in your marriage.
    Samantha B. Married on 09/11/2021

Look no further for your coordinator!

We chose Charlene for our "month of" coordination, and although we unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to Covid-19, we have been so grateful to have Charlene's help along the way. She is extremely responsive, organized, and thoughtful - she's happy to give advice or recommendations, but is extremely focused on what you want and how she can help support you/ make your day a success. She was very accommodating and helpful during the postponing process - can't wait to work with her on our wedding day!

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Samantha - I also can't wait to work with you next year! I know it's going to be a beautiful wedding. I'm here for you anytime you need me.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

138 photos · 06/09/2018

Deals

Your Day Your Way! 1
Discount

Receive 10% off our Mirror Photo Booth with any Coordination or Planning package!

Your Day Your Way! 2

$200 Off Full Planning

Your Day Your Way! 3
Offer

10^% off any 3 or 4 hour photo booth package

We have the new trendy mirror photo booth

Totally interative with your guests

Props included, photo booth attendant, thumb drive or CD of all photos, copy of photos to guests.

Deals like this don't last forever!

Team

Charlene Gallagher
Charlene Gallagher
Certified Event & Wedding Planner Specialist, Owner

Hi, my name is Charlene. I establshed Your Day Your Way in 2002. I absolutely love planning events and weddings! I love listening to my cleints' visions and then bringing them to reality.

I worked at Towson University Foundaiton for 18 years as the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Finance. I was fortunate that I was in a workplace that knew I had a business and a passion for weddings and allowed me the flexibiity to work those weddings. I left this position in 2017 and am following my passion of wedding and event planning full time.

To plan a wedding takes many skills. First listening to our clients is the first step in determining their vision. Then, the planning and negotiating skills kick in. I have always been a very organized person and organization is a must to plan our client's most important events of their lives!

The most important thing to me as that my client is happy and stress-free and pleased with our service.

Day of Coordination and/or Month of Coordination is our specialty. We meet our clients along the way of their planning and offer advice and make sure nothing is forgotten. We develop a very detailed timeline for the day. This makes for a very smooth and stress-free day.

I personally like to plan the weddings and events from beginning to end and leave the day of coordinating in my very capable associate Coordinators' hands. I still work with my day of clients on gathering all their important details and in development of the timeline.

I love my family. I have grandchildren in Utah and doing videos via Marco Parlo is priceless. I also have family in Delaware and they mean everything to me. It took me many many years to find my soul mate. We married in 2014 and are living happily with our ShitZu, Molly, in Parkville. Chuck loves helping me with weddings and he actually operates our Vision Me Mirror Photo Booth.

I am also a licensed minister and we're very active in our church.

Chuck Gallagher
Chuck Gallagher
Owner, Operator, Vision Me Mirror Photo Booth

Chuck has co-owned Your Day Your Way with Charlene Gallagher since 2015. He loves weddings and in particular has fun creating templates and operating our Mirror Photo Booth.

Chuck has an amazing way with people - he can get anyone to smile or laugh - he's just easy.

When we are coordinating weddings, Chuck helps us unpack boxes and bins for set up, he gets the items to the tables for us come behind and make it pretty. He helps us pack up at the end of the night. He has also worked as a Greeter to help direct the guests where they need to go. He has set up many many yard games! He fills in any place we need him. He laughs and says he's our "pack-mule". But he also has an incredible way of fixing things. If we get stumped during set-up, he's always ready with a solution.

Chuck fills out our team very well.

He currently works at Johns Hopkins Hospital as a Biomed Tech and is retiring in December. He plans to promote our photo booth after he retires.

Chuck loves gardening; he creates wonderful flower gardens as well as vegetable gardens for us in the Spring. He likes getting his hands in the dirt and says it's real therapy for him.

Chuck and I married in 2014 and live happily with our ShitZu, Molly, in Parkville.

Tia Sturgis
Tia Sturgis
Associate Coordinator

Tia joined our team in 2017 and what a wonderful addition she is! She came onto our team with a love for weddings and a strong desire to be involved in coordinating the bride's day.

During the day she works as a Dental Assistant and on the weekends she's not helping with weddings, she's spending time with her 4 children and her new husband.

She and Keshawn got married in our gazebo in May 2020. Like many brides, they had to postpone their own wedding until 2021 and decided to have a mini-wedding at our home. I married them in our gazebo and we had a cake cutting, toast, and first dance. Her photographer got amazing pictures! Their celebration will be in September 2021.

Tia took my wedding coordinator course a couple years ago and she is very capable or running and coordinating weddings on her own. My brides love her energy and personality! She hardly ever turns me down for taking a wedding because she truly loves weddings! She does a fantastic job!!

She lives in Baltimore City with her husband, Keshawn, and 4 children.

RCC Weddings & Events RCC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Charlene from Your Day Your Way gave me my start in the business and I will be forever grateful to her! Charlene's experience is out of this world! She listens to couples as they describe what they want and asks all the right questions to gather information that they might not have known they needed or even wanted. You cannot go wrong hiring Charlene!

Ink by Nancy Scheer Ink by Nancy Scheer Wedding Invitations

A great woman to work with when planning your Special day! Can't say enough great things about her!

"More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Highly recommended. Reliable, reputable and rea$onable. Attention to detail is extraordinary.

8402 Bayberry Rd Parkville, MD, 21234
Location of (Your Day Your Way!)
8402 Bayberry Road Parkville, MD, 21234

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding