78 Reviews for Your Day Your Way!

Ceremony (11)
Reception (11)
Day-Of Coord. (8)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
78 Your Day Your Way! Reviews

Charlene and her day of coordinator Jilly were fantastic to work with. I could have not planned my wedding without them. I hired them last minute and she helped me create a timeline of what needed to be done and gave me a full list of vendors that were available. She was always very organized and asked the questions to the vendors that I would forget to mention. She answers all of our emails promptly and was always more than willing to go the extra mile to help! My mind would have been everywhere the day of the wedding without her. I was able to relax and enjoy the entire day from start to finish with my bridal party. Her pricing is very affordable which is a huge plus as well!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Charlene did an amazing job coordinating my daughter's wedding! From the very beginning she was helpful in guiding us regarding vendors, the timeline and we had several meetings along the way to make sure we were on track! On the day of when a rain plan had to be enacted and many things changed at the last minute, she handled it very well! The value for her services cannot be beat!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Charlene was a gem! She was very organized and kept my wedding day on track. I didn’t think I needed a day of coordinator until I realized the amount of work that goes into wedding planning and boy am I glad I found Charlene! Her rates were unbeatable.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/20/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Charlene was fantastic, she was with us for all the final meetings, got all of our vendors coordinated and really helped our wedding day achieve and exceed far past our expectations. We will always have fond memories of our wedding and Charlene is a huge part of them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Charlene and her team were awesome! I hired them on as my day-of coordinator so I wouldn't have to worry about a thing and they lived up! They managed every detail about my day so I could relax and enjoy. Charlene is so sweet, attentive to detail and available whenever I needed to get in touch with her. No guests had any complaints!

Profile Picture Leanna, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

Dear Charlene,

I am speaking for all of us--THANK YOU! We all will have this wonderful wedding forever in our memory and you were so much a part of it. I thank you for the supportive input along the way, the prep you gave for the big day, and the trust that we all had in you,

You have been so much in our life. It will be so quiet now so let us hear how you are. Big hugs to you and Chuck,

Profile Picture cathy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Charlene did a wonderful job helping our vision come together. She never stopped working hard the entire day to make sure everything ran smoothly!

Profile Picture User6684779, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Charlene was so helpful throughout the process of planning the wedding up until making sure the day of the wedding went smoothly and as planned. She went above and beyond to make sure that my day went perfectly! She was reliable and also very thorough. I would definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't enough good things about Char and her superb wedding planning skills ! She made our day so stress free and smooth, my favorite thing was our timeline which was down to the minute in detail ! I thought to myself at least 5 times on my wedding day "what would I have done without her ?!" She truly is amazing, Not to mention, my husband and I just had a blast with her ! We frequently talk about how fun and efficient she was and how our day wouldn't have went so smoothly if it wasn't for her !!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband hired Charlene as our wedding coordinator from the start as a gift to me...in the end Charlene and her husband were a gift to us, as friends. We truly would have been lost and without fulfillment of our wedding dreams without Charlene and her team. My husband and I work full-time and are hardly home during the week/ends due to many commitments and interests. We simply couldn't have come close to the wedding we had and loved if we had been on our own. Our wedding was truly wonderful, and the best part was that we honestly got to live the day out in slow motion, savor the moments, reflect, enjoy those around us, and most importantly focus on each other.

While the wedding itself was grand, leading up to it was also adventurous and exciting -- not difficult and painful -- because of Charlene's desire to help us craft our wedding desires into reality with her organization, planning, attention to detail, and genuine care for her bride and groom. Charlene and her husband are a fantastic team and will get you from an idea, to a process, to the finish line and make sure you're pleased along the way. My husband and I couldn't be more settled in our hearts that we made the right decision from the beginning that truly made all the difference in our hearts at the end. Thank you for being such wonderful guides and for staying for the long-haul as friends!

Profile Picture Krystle, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Charlene was worth every penny! I was initially skeptical about hiring a day of coordinator because we were trying to keep costs down for our wedding. I thought that I, as the bride, could handle all the details myself. My now husband convinced me to hire a day of coordinator so that I could be relaxed and enjoy our day and I am so glad he did! We had several meetings with Charlene prior to the wedding and she helped us work out details that we hadn't even considered. On our big day our vision was fully realized and everything went absolutely perfectly thanks to Charlene! She's the best and I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User6346762, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

We worked with Charlene as our day-of coordinator for our August wedding at the Four Seasons in Baltimore. I was on the fence about booking a day-of coordinator, but could not be happier with my choice to work with Charlene. She made the process incredibly stress-free and smooth. She ran the rehearsal on the night before our wedding so that everyone knew how the next day would go. On the day of the wedding, I had many decorations that needed to be placed - Charlene and her team did an amazing job placing everything. It was so wonderful when we joined the cocktail hour and reception after our ceremony to see all of the details that I had been planning come to fruition. I didn't have to make any decisions on the wedding day, she handled everything beautifully - told the bridal party where to be when, when to walk down the aisle, told my husband and I when we needed to be somewhere, found my bouquet and brought it to our sweetheart table, etc....it was a dream to be able to enjoy our special day knowing that Charlene was on top of everything else! I highly recommend working with Charlene and Your Day Your Way - they are a stellar team!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/20/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Char and her team were incredible! As a detail-oriented analytical person, I had a difficult time deciding to use a day of coordinator. As the father of the bride, the decision ultimately made my day and allowed me to thoroughly relax and enjoy my daughter's big day. Char and her team went well above my expectations -- meeting with us several times. She helped identify vendors, ensured the vendors were on time and on track, coordinated an excellent timeline that went off went out a hitch, and set up the venue to perfection (and we had a lot of items for set-up). For my daughter, Char listened. It was "Her day, Her way." I highly recommend Char and her team.

Profile Picture S, 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Char as our day of coordinator. Char, is very professional and completely invested in your day. She works around your schedule to make sure you have a chance to fully go through the details and have the schedule just right. On the day of it was so nice not to have to worry about any missteps. Char truly loves her brides and helping their wedding day come to life. This is passion and you can rest assured your big day is in great hands!

Profile Picture User5322220, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

The number one piece of advice I got when planning our wedding was to hire a day-of coordinator - I am so glad I did, and it's the advice I'd pass on to other couples as they plan. Charlene was even willing to work with us to help us stay within our budget (although we eventually increased what we were willing to spend in this area and went with a fuller-service package - yes, it is that important). She and her assistants met with us multiple times before the wedding, created a timeline of all the events and traditions we wanted, set everything up for the ceremony and reception, checked in with our vendors and ensured they had the timeline, details, and contact info for the day-of and broke everything down after the event. I didn't worry about a thing, even though a couple of our other vendors ran behind schedule, I never had to hear about it - just enjoyed my time with my family and friends and had the time of my life! Do yourself a favor and give Your Day Your Way a call before you get too far into your planning process. You'll be glad you did!

Profile Picture User7012713, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you don’t use a wedding planner, I’d highly recommend a day-of-coordinator—more specifically, Charlene, and her assistant Chuck. My husband and I knew we wanted to do the bulk of the planning, and thought we could make it to the finish line alone, but once we made it about 5 months out, the deadlines, to-do lists, etc. became way too much for us, and that’s when we found Charlene. I called Charlene when I found her on Wedding Wire, and even before I signed a contract, she was giving me suggestions about our timeline that I immediately implemented and was extremely glad that I did. Obviously, we signed, and that’s when our lives became so much happier and less stressful. Charlene and Chuck took so many burdens off our plates, including being the mediator among all of our vendors; providing us the line-up for the processional and recessional to use during our rehearsal; giving us tons of suggestions, like games we should incorporate during the reception; doing all of the set-up on the day of, and refusing to let us help at all; resolving any and all issues that arose during the day, including remedying an issue we had regarding being extremely short on tables/chairs, and flawlessly adjusting our timeline after we started the ceremony nearly an hour late; taking care to make sure all cards/gifts made it into our car before she left; getting us drinks and appetizers while our starving stomachs were busy with family photos; and so much more. One thing that we will always value is the surprises we found on my husband’s phone about 3 weeks after our wedding—Chuck cleverly decided to take ownership of his phone at the beginning of the day and secretly not only took pictures during our processional, but also recorded our vows. Charlene and Chuck were so friendly, accommodating, full of recommendations, great problem-solvers, and ultimately, one of the best decisions you could make about your special day. We’d recommend Charlene and Chuck without any reservations!

Profile Picture Teisha, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Charlene and her husband were indispensable in getting our wedding together and everything went smoothly. She was very kind and helpful and respectful of our ideas and wishes. She was worth twice the amount she asked for. Charlene's wedding planning service is a great investment if you want to relax and enjoy your wedding.

Profile Picture Roselind, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

After my wedding, one of my friends remarked that I seemed so calm on the day of, not worrying about who was doing what and if certain people were doing what they needed to. The first thought after hearing this was that it was thanks to Charlene, from Your Day, Your Way! Not that I didn't already know how much she had helped our wedding go smoothly, but I didn't realize how many other people noticed too. As soon as I spoke to Charlene for the first time on the phone I knew that she knew her stuff. She asked me great questions, some that I didn't even know to think of, which just made me feel even more confident that having a day of coordinator was the right thing to do. I had so much fun at my wedding and much of that was thanks to Charlene. She and her assistant worked so hard and really allowed a weight to be lifted off of my shoulders. Not only my shoulders but my families and friends as well. She is warm and connected to the planning process and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

We had the pleasure of working with Charlene Gallagher for wedding planning services and it was truly an invaluable experience!! My husband and I decided to get married at his parents' property in the Long Green Valley area in MD; a private venue – hence we had to do everything. We expected 120 guests and the event was a combination of an indoor/outdoor occasion. Originally, one of the areas we planned to budget/cut was a wedding coordinator - despite the abundant advice I received from family and friends to the contrary. In my final meeting with my florist she echoed the many sentiments of others to have a day-of coordinator to help assist us, given that our event was at a private venue. She pulled Charlene's card and strongly urged us to consider.
My hopes were low, as we were only 3 weeks out from the wedding date, but I reached out to Charlene. With a huge stroke of luck, Charlene had our date open (it was the only Saturday of the month she was not taking an event; however, given her kind and considerate nature, she did for us!). Reconsidering was one of the best decisions we ever made!! Looking back - I truly do not know how we would have been able to achieve the beauty, elegance, and organized nature of our wedding without Charlene and her team.
Charlene is professional, incredibly organized, attentive, and truly all about her bride and groom!! She is thoughtful, considerate, and helps the couple feel so very much at ease. Charlene considered details that had not even crossed my mind and she saw it to that every important detail was nailed down. She amazed me with her ability to join us so easily, even though the plans were already very much underway. She hit the ground running and did not stop!! Her goal was to create our vision perfectly and do so in a way that kept us very much at ease and stress-free - a service that is worth a line in the budget!! I highly recommend Your Day Your Way if you are considering a wedding planning service!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Charlene was fantastic!! She was there any time I had a question or needed advice!! She made the hall look phenomenal... Everything was exactly the way we wanted it!! I could not have asked for more!! She took most of the stresses off my shoulders!! I would highly recommend her and her team!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Charlene helped with the planning of my daughter's wedding for 1 1/2 years. She was always available to go to meet perspective vendors, and she helped us find the right ones for the wedding. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns that we had about the wedding, and she was invaluable in the total wedding experience. The wedding was spectacular!

Profile Picture User5317674, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Charlene for day of coordination. She and Sharon made my day run so smoothly, everything was executed to perfection and they helped me with anything that arised. Definitely worth having them as a part of the day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had Kelsey for day of coordination and she was great. There were a lot of curve balls thrown at her last minute and she handled everything really well. She even took some artistic freedom with the decorations for the reception and everything looked great! She joined on a few calls prior to the wedding with vendors and asked all the questions i wouldn't think to ask.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Charlene is wonderful! She provides guidance and advice from experience throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding, Charlene is on her game! She is prepared, organized and professional. She facilitates the event and keeps things running smoothly. GREAT lady to have by your side! Would definitely use her again and recommend her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/26/14, 1 Review