Your Day Your Way! Reviews

90 | Nottingham, MD

90 Reviews for Your Day Your Way!

• Shenise

Shenise Taylor 路 Married on 02/29/2020

precision, organized, caring, and good spirited

Mrs. Charlene was heaven sent. What made me hire Mrs. Charlene was the fact that she gave advice to me before I even hired her. To me that showed someone that had a good spirit about her. My husband and I wanted someone that understood our vision and that we could trust to get things done on our wedding day. Although I hired Mrs. Charlene as a day of coordinator, she stayed in contact with me. I felt like she was there for me every step of the way. Not once did Mrs. Charlene try to push her opinion on me, she was only concerned with what my vision was and how she could make that happen. Her communication is top notch! Which is very important when planning a wedding. I love the way she and her staff worked throughout the wedding. Mrs. Charlene goes above and beyond for her clients. My husband and I can鈥檛 thank her enough for helping us pull off our dream wedding 馃

Sent on 03/06/2020

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your vision was absolutely beautiful when it became reality. You and your husband were so sweet to work with and that makes it so much easier! Rebbie, Tia, and I loved being part of your BIG day!!!!! Best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs!!
  • Laura

Laura Gordon 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Definitely your day

Hiring Charlene was the best decision I made for my wedding. She made sure that all of my vendors were where they need to be and our timeline on schedule. She's super organized and makes sure that the event stays about you. By the end of the evening I didn't have to worry about anything because clean up and packing up was already underway and taken care of.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review - we really do love what we do! We're so glad you were happy with our service! Your wedding was so much fun, we all enjoyed being involved with your special day.
  • Taylor

Taylor 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Charlene is amazing !

We are so happy we found Charlene! She made our wedding day and planning so stress free and easy! We hired her as our day of coordinator but she did so much more than that! She helped us with any questions along the way. I truly don鈥檛 know what we would have done without her. Our venue and other vendors said she was fantastic and kept everything running smoothly. Her assistant Tia was just the sweetest person I鈥檝e ever met. We hope to keep in touch with each of them !

Thank you Charlene for helping us create such a beautiful day and for allowing us to sit back and enjoy without any stress. I can鈥檛 recommend enough!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Taylor & Matthew, you were the sweetest couple to work with. I truly enjoyed our journey throughout your planning process. The wedding day was absolutely fantastic. I'm so glad you were happy with our service. We will stay connected for sure!
  • Michael

Michael Cucina 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Phenomenal

Charlene was absolutely fantastic. We brought her in as the "month-of" coordinator, but she worked with us well before a month out from our wedding. From day 1, she was very adamant about making sure our day was exactly the way that we wanted it to be, and it was. I couldn't have been happier with the selection my Mother and Wife made in choosing Charlene. She really was the MVP of the process. She went to bat for us with some difficult vendors, she made sure everything was properly coordinated, she put in countless hours for us, and responded to every request at all different times of day and night. There was no question that her hard work paid off. We threw everything but the kitchen sink at her and she handled it all in such an organized, professional, and respectful fashion. I was honestly shocked at the level of customer service that we received because I just hadn't seen someone work so hard for us ever before. Throughout the planning process, any time I would hear someone say "Charlene will handle it", I knew it would not only be handled, but executed to perfection. If you're looking for someone experienced, knowledgeable, professional, honest, and kind hearted, look no further because Charlene is the ONLY choice. She gave us so much more than your typical wedding planner. I can't say enough about how great of a job she did!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for the great review! There is nothing better for me than to hear that everyone was pleased with our level of service. Your black tie wedding was beautiful and elegant. I enjoyed working with your mom and your now, wife on all the small details that matter. And, then when you stepped up to the plate and gave very valuable input to the timeline, I knew that every detail on your end had been well thought out as well and I appreciated your hard work as well. You and Aubrey are very special couple and I'll always treasure the fact that me and my team were but a small part of your wedding day.
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Charlene is the absolute dream!

I am so glad we made the decision to go with Charlene for our day-of-coordination. We booked Gramercy Mansion as our venue and were originally over capacity on the space. Logistically, there was a lot involved to make everything come together. Charlene handled all of our vendors with ease. Her communication was great and on the day of she juggled many issues and headaches that I did not learn of until weeks after. We had everything from an unexpected torrential downpour in the middle of dinner to a vendor having an emotional breakdown and somehow she kept the entire thing going smoothly. I am forever in debt to how well she handled all of our hiccups. If you are looking for a great coordinator who has been in the business and know her stuff... book Charlene!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Samantha! Your wedding was beautiful and our vision came to life! And yes, we had some unexpected glitches but that's why you had us! We absolutely love what we do!!!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Velte 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Your day Your way is 100%

Char and her team are exceptional! Every little detail of your dream day will be everything you wanted and more! She knows what you need before you need it, and communicates with all the vendors to ensure everything goes smooth and perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Cheryl, it was such a blessing to be involved in your special day. All those years of talking about weddings and dreaming about yours finally came to be! I'm so happy you were pleased with our service.

Gina 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Best decision ever

We hired Charlene as our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond. I was skeptical about hiring a coordinator because I thought I could do it all myself but she was so detailed and organized, she noticed little things that I would have never caught. She was always on top of reaching out to my vendors, reading contracts, and making sure everything ran so smoothly. I did not feel an ounce of stress the day or my wedding because of her. I will be Sending all my friends and family her way for any wedding planning they need in the future

Sent on 06/23/2019

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! "No Stress" is what I love to hear. It was a delight to work with you and your husband up and on your wedding date. Your guests had a blast and everything was wonderful!

Mike Rochford 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Caring and Detail-Oriented

Charlene was fantastic to work with. She was more than accommodating in the month or so leading up to our wedding and offered sound advice on the detailed items that are easy to forget. Ashley and I are very grateful for Charlene's assistance in helping our day go as smoothly as it did.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ashley prior to the wedding and to bring your wedding vision to reality on the big day! You had a great December wedding!!

Amy Belchatovski 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Fantastic Day-Of Coordination Services

Charlene was recommended to me as a Day-Of Coordinator and we were so pleased with her services! She met with me several times leading up to the wedding to make sure she captured everything, did a walkthrough with my caterer at the venue, and conducted our rehearsal with ease (which is not easy to do with a large wedding party and lots of family members present). On our wedding day her team handled everything - the setup, timeline execution, breakdown, etc. - which made our day stress free and we could focus on each other and our family and friends. Affordable, trustworthy, and great to work with - I highly recommend Charlene and her wedding coordination services!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Amy! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and helping as we reviewed the details of your wedding. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and went without a hitch!

Matt 路 Married on 10/06/2018

We used Charlene for our destination wedding at a Renaissance Festival. She met with us over the phone and helped coordinate a unique wedding from a distance; the different elements (including a joust and visit from the Queen) did not give her any issues. She was very professional and worked with the Festival to make sure a schedule was set and followed. Everything went beautifully, and she helped us make sure we had all of the little details covered. The Wedding would not have been what is was if not for Charlene and her support staff.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for this great review. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Mattie to make sure your wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be. I'm so happy that you're both pleased with our service! The Renaissance wedding was a blast!

Kenneth 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Charlene did an excellent job making my son's wedding the perfect day.

Sent on 09/19/2018

David 路 Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Charlene at Your Day Your Way as our "day of" coordinator after reading reviews and talking with several coordinators on the phone. We felt immediately that she was the right fir for us. We were not disappointed. From the initial phone call to the end of the ceremony, she was professional, on top of everything, had thought through all the details, and made us feel comfortable. We were stressing out over a lot of details but she never seemed to worry and took care of everything. We were planning a wedding in Baltimore (from New York) in a venue in which had never worked, and she made it all seem easy. She is very detail oriented and handled everything beautifully. We HIGHLY recommend her for not just day of coordination, but for anything--she clearly knows what she is doing (and more importantly, she seems to enjoy what she does!) We should have hired her earlier to do more than just day of planning! Working with Charlene and her team was incredible and our wedding never would have happened without her! Go hire Your Day Your Way right now--you won't be sorry.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

David - thank you for your wonderful review! I enjoyed helping to keep your wedding stress-free and organized on the day of. You had so much going on from miles away and planned it beautifully. We are so glad we were a part of your wedding day! We so enjoy what we do!

Lindsay 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Charlene and her day of coordinator Jilly were fantastic to work with. I could have not planned my wedding without them. I hired them last minute and she helped me create a timeline of what needed to be done and gave me a full list of vendors that were available. She was always very organized and asked the questions to the vendors that I would forget to mention. She answers all of our emails promptly and was always more than willing to go the extra mile to help! My mind would have been everywhere the day of the wedding without her. I was able to relax and enjoy the entire day from start to finish with my bridal party. Her pricing is very affordable which is a huge plus as well!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and Ricky to plan your beautiful wedding and to be onsite the day of. Your vision truly came to life!

Lisa 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Charlene did an amazing job coordinating my daughter's wedding! From the very beginning she was helpful in guiding us regarding vendors, the timeline and we had several meetings along the way to make sure we were on track! On the day of when a rain plan had to be enacted and many things changed at the last minute, she handled it very well! The value for her services cannot be beat!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

It was such a pleasure working with Lisa along with the bride & groom to gather details about their wedding and to offer advice along the way as they requested it. They gave me every detail needed in order to coordinate a smooth and stress-free day despite the rain. I'm so glad everyone was pleased! They were a beautiful couple which made for a beautiful wedding! Loving the pictures!

Jasmine 路 Married on 05/20/2018

Charlene was a gem! She was very organized and kept my wedding day on track. I didn鈥檛 think I needed a day of coordinator until I realized the amount of work that goes into wedding planning and boy am I glad I found Charlene! Her rates were unbeatable.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Jasmine. You and Kevin were a delight to work with and your wedding day was beautiful. You did a fantastic job planning the wedding which made it easy to coordinate! Thank you for the beautiful pictures!!

Sarah 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Charlene was fantastic, she was with us for all the final meetings, got all of our vendors coordinated and really helped our wedding day achieve and exceed far past our expectations. We will always have fond memories of our wedding and Charlene is a huge part of them.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Sarah! I enjoyed working with you to give you that stress-free and smooth day you and Kevin desired. Your ceremony was very unique on the stairway and the reception was beautiful. Most of all, you were gorgeous in your red gown!! Thank you for allowing us to coordinate your special day! Our best to you and Kevin!!

Leanna 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Charlene and her team were awesome! I hired them on as my day-of coordinator so I wouldn't have to worry about a thing and they lived up! They managed every detail about my day so I could relax and enjoy. Charlene is so sweet, attentive to detail and available whenever I needed to get in touch with her. No guests had any complaints!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for your great review Leanna. We very much enjoyed coordinating your wedding - it was a blast! And .. how about the weather - terrific!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing , organized, professional

Charlene went above and beyond to make our day so special. The day if the wedding we had no issues and everything was so organized. Up to the wedding we met a few times and talked on the phone. She is so organized and is so helpful. I will recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn. I truly enjoyed our meetings leading up to the wedding and found you to be a very organized and detailed bride. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we truly were delighted to be a part of your special day! We're so glad you were pleased!

cathy 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Dear Charlene,

I am speaking for all of us--THANK YOU! We all will have this wonderful wedding forever in our memory and you were so much a part of it. I thank you for the supportive input along the way, the prep you gave for the big day, and the trust that we all had in you,

You have been so much in our life. It will be so quiet now so let us hear how you are. Big hugs to you and Chuck,

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • User6684779 路 2+ years ago

Charlene did a wonderful job helping our vision come together. She never stopped working hard the entire day to make sure everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to assist with your wedding! I wish you both a world of happiness!

Courtney 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Charlene was so helpful throughout the process of planning the wedding up until making sure the day of the wedding went smoothly and as planned. She went above and beyond to make sure that my day went perfectly! She was reliable and also very thorough. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for your review! It was truly a pleasure to coordinate yours and Scott's wedding. You had a very unique and lovely wedding.

Jasmine 路 Married on 11/26/2016

I can't enough good things about Char and her superb wedding planning skills ! She made our day so stress free and smooth, my favorite thing was our timeline which was down to the minute in detail ! I thought to myself at least 5 times on my wedding day "what would I have done without her ?!" She truly is amazing, Not to mention, my husband and I just had a blast with her ! We frequently talk about how fun and efficient she was and how our day wouldn't have went so smoothly if it wasn't for her !!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Jasmine! It was a delight for us to coordinate yours and Pat's wedding. You and Pat made it easy for me to be professional, efficient, and to have fun all at the same time!! You were a beautiful bride and your wedding was beautiful. And, little Patrick was as cute as a button! You have a beautiful family.

Krystle 路 Married on 11/05/2016

My husband hired Charlene as our wedding coordinator from the start as a gift to me...in the end Charlene and her husband were a gift to us, as friends. We truly would have been lost and without fulfillment of our wedding dreams without Charlene and her team. My husband and I work full-time and are hardly home during the week/ends due to many commitments and interests. We simply couldn't have come close to the wedding we had and loved if we had been on our own. Our wedding was truly wonderful, and the best part was that we honestly got to live the day out in slow motion, savor the moments, reflect, enjoy those around us, and most importantly focus on each other.

While the wedding itself was grand, leading up to it was also adventurous and exciting -- not difficult and painful -- because of Charlene's desire to help us craft our wedding desires into reality with her organization, planning, attention to detail, and genuine care for her bride and groom. Charlene and her husband are a fantastic team and will get you from an idea, to a process, to the finish line and make sure you're pleased along the way. My husband and I couldn't be more settled in our hearts that we made the right decision from the beginning that truly made all the difference in our hearts at the end. Thank you for being such wonderful guides and for staying for the long-haul as friends!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Krystle and Christopher for this great and thoughtful review. I loved working with you both to plan the wedding - you both were a delight throughout the entire planning process. The best thing that happened is that Chuck and I gained two wonderful friends! We can't wait to see how your lives together unfold. God has wonderful things for you.

Hannah 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Charlene was worth every penny! I was initially skeptical about hiring a day of coordinator because we were trying to keep costs down for our wedding. I thought that I, as the bride, could handle all the details myself. My now husband convinced me to hire a day of coordinator so that I could be relaxed and enjoy our day and I am so glad he did! We had several meetings with Charlene prior to the wedding and she helped us work out details that we hadn't even considered. On our big day our vision was fully realized and everything went absolutely perfectly thanks to Charlene! She's the best and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Hannah and Andy. I absolutely loved working with you and your wedding was amazing! And how about the weather - absolutely delightful!

Sara 路 Married on 08/20/2016

We worked with Charlene as our day-of coordinator for our August wedding at the Four Seasons in Baltimore. I was on the fence about booking a day-of coordinator, but could not be happier with my choice to work with Charlene. She made the process incredibly stress-free and smooth. She ran the rehearsal on the night before our wedding so that everyone knew how the next day would go. On the day of the wedding, I had many decorations that needed to be placed - Charlene and her team did an amazing job placing everything. It was so wonderful when we joined the cocktail hour and reception after our ceremony to see all of the details that I had been planning come to fruition. I didn't have to make any decisions on the wedding day, she handled everything beautifully - told the bridal party where to be when, when to walk down the aisle, told my husband and I when we needed to be somewhere, found my bouquet and brought it to our sweetheart table, etc....it was a dream to be able to enjoy our special day knowing that Charlene was on top of everything else! I highly recommend working with Charlene and Your Day Your Way - they are a stellar team!

Sent on 09/25/2016