Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Frank McFadden

With over 30 years experience, be assured we will work together to co-create a personal, unique and memorable service expressing YOUR desires and wishes. Officiating your wedding has never been and never will be a business to me. It is a sacred trust and the ultimate honor.

Follow Frank McFadden on

4 Reviews for Frank McFadden

Jung · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and Experienced Officiant

Frank is a really nice person and has years of experience as an officiant. He was professional and guided our wedding party at the rehearsal and our ceremony was beautiful. He has a lot of wonderful ideas to make the ceremony very personable. Thank you Frank!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Frank McFadden's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we did co-create a wonderful ceremony.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

We are so happy that we found Frank to officiate our wedding. He was so easy to work with and made us feel like we have known each other for years. He answered all of our questions and had an awesome packet for us to help choose our readings and vows since we weren’t exactly sure what we wanted. He was available for us to ask him anything and everything throughout our planning process. He really cares about making sure you have the best ceremony that is perfect for you. All of our guests loved him and we would highly recommend Rev Frank to anyone that is looking. He is great!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Heather · Married on 03/26/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Frank as our officiant. Frank also married my brother and my sister in law's sister and he did an amazing job of creating a ceremony that was different than everyone else's. I really appreciated his efforts in making us feel like we didn't have a duplicate ceremony from theirs. I would highly recommend Frank to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 04/10/2017

• Amanda's Florist
    Amanda's Florist Wedding Florists

All I can say is everyone loves Frank. All of my couples that meet him love him. He works with the couple to create a ceremony unique to them. You can see he loves his job and gives it his all.

• Glyph Fine Press
    Glyph Fine Press Wedding Invitations

Frank does a wonderful job as officiant and is very responsive to a couples' needs. We know this personally - he married us!

• Havre de Grace, 21078 See on map