24 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Faye Daniel Designs

Faye Daniel Designs custom bridal jewelry and accessories will make you feel beautiful as you celebrate the happiest day of your life with the love of your life. Our bespoke and handmade pieces can be customized to fit any style you envision for your wedding day. Schedule an appointment at our flagship studio or shop our collections online to find the finishing touches for your bridal look.

The Heart & Soul behind Faye Daniel Designs-How it all started!

My grandmother had the most beautiful jewelry. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into her bedroom and let me play with all her jewels from around the world. I would admire their sparkling colors and could not wait to be old enough to wear them. When I was 11, I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease and hospitalized for 5 weeks. To help me through this difficult time, my father bought me beads and I started making bracelets for the nurses. Through the years my love of beautiful gems continued to grow and I always knew I wanted to share their beauty with others. In 2004 Faye Daniel Designs was established. Inspired by the memory of two extraordinary people in my life, my late husband Daniel, and my grandmother, Faye. Their name’s encompass everything soft and gentle and strong and confident. Being in the business of love, it’s so exciting for me to bring a bride's vision of her special day to radiant life. Let me help you discover and design something beautiful for your wedding: unique and precious - like you and your beloved." Randie McConnell

This award-winning company creates accessories that can be passed down from generation to generation. You can select something from their pre-designed collection, or their talented designers will custom design something just for you. Their services include:

• Bridal belts

Faye Daniel Designs 6
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2019

Great Experience

My wedding was on 5/5/19 and Faye Daniel Designs created custom earrings, necklace, bracelet, and hair comb to match my wedding dress. Everything turned out beautifully. The quality of the pieces is excellent. Everything that I purchased I consider an investment and something that I can pass down to my future children one day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful pieces

Randie did a wonderful job working with me to make my custom jewelry. I had a stunning bracelet made with a matching set of earrings. She also created a set of hair pins- all so delicate and sparkling. The bracelet was the first thing my husband noticed and commented on when he saw me for the first time on the wedding day. Everything was made quick!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Faye Daniel Designs 7
    Faye Daniel Designs 8
    Faye Daniel Designs 9
    Faye Daniel Designs 10
    Faye Daniel Designs 11

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you Man-Ly! We were so happy to be able to work with you!
    You looked beautiful! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!
    Randie
  • Candis

Candis · Married on 06/16/2018

I absolutely loved my pieces from Faye Daniel Designs, from the day I came in to try to dresses until the day I picked up my dress after final alterations the ladies of Faye Daniel were there with suggestions and beautiful solutions to what I needed for my wedding day. Everything is beautiful and I will absolutely recommend anyone to use Faye Daniel for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Faye Daniel Designs Pricing

Faye Daniel Designs Price Rates

Faye Daniel Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• K & B Bridals
    K & B Bridals Wedding Dresses

We may be bias but we LOVE Faye Daniel Designs! They are our in house jewelry and accessory designer and they have the best choices in bridal accessories around! You can work with the owner, Randie, to create custom pieces for your special day, or chose from their amazing selection of gorgeous belts, headpieces and jewelry!

• Blush Floral Design Studio
    Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Custom jewelry and accessories

• 24 S. Main Street Bel Air, MD, 21014 See on map
    410-618-1051 (Phone number)
    Monday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Tuesday - closed Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Friday 11:00 am- 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm Sunday by appointment