24 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories

Faye Daniel Designs custom bridal jewelry and accessories will make you feel beautiful as you celebrate the happiest day of your life with the love of your life. Our bespoke and handmade pieces can be customized to fit any style you envision for your wedding day. Schedule an appointment at our flagship studio or shop our collections online to find the finishing touches for your bridal look.

The Heart & Soul behind Faye Daniel Designs-How it all started!

My grandmother had the most beautiful jewelry. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into her bedroom and let me play with all her jewels from around the world. I would admire their sparkling colors and could not wait to be old enough to wear them. When I was 11, I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease and hospitalized for 5 weeks. To help me through this difficult time, my father bought me beads and I started making bracelets for the nurses. Through the years my love of beautiful gems continued to grow and I always knew I wanted to share their beauty with others. In 2004 Faye Daniel Designs was established. Inspired by the memory of two extraordinary people in my life, my late husband Daniel, and my grandmother, Faye. Their name’s encompass everything soft and gentle and strong and confident. Being in the business of love, it’s so exciting for me to bring a bride's vision of her special day to radiant life. Let me help you discover and design something beautiful for your wedding: unique and precious - like you and your beloved." Randie McConnell

This award-winning company creates accessories that can be passed down from generation to generation. You can select something from their pre-designed collection, or their talented designers will custom design something just for you. Their services include:

• Bridal belts

faye daniel designs bride sarah bridal hairpiece 51 37137 157842607848886

68 Reviews for Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories

• Crista

Crista W. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful company, beautiful custom pieces

My family and I had the pleasure of meeting Randie during my successful visit to K&B Bridal. She asked me questions about my venue and my style and provided some beautiful options to really make a complete look. Randie and team ended up designing a gorgeous custom headpiece and earrings (pictured here). Both of these pieces really enhance my wedding look and really embody the look I was going for. I can't thank Randie enough for all her help and for consistently checking up on me during this crazy wedding year (our wedding got rescheduled twice, now being held in 2021). I can't wait to send her pictures from the special day and show her how wonderful the pieces look with my dress! We highly recommend Faye Daniel Designs because of their amazing, friendly service and impeccable workmanship (plus, it feels great to support local businesses!)

Sent on 11/06/2020

Caitie H. · Married on 02/10/2021

Jewels to Die for!

I can't say enough amazing things about Randi and her team at Faye Daniel Designs! I had a very specific idea in mind for what I wanted to wear for my wedding and they nailed it! I had changed my mind a few times for what I wanted with my hair and they were so patient throughout the process. They created a stunning comb and two sets of earrings - one I wore to rehearsal and the other on my wedding day. I recieved so many compliments and plan to continue wearing these pieces in my everyday life!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories's reply:

Hi Caitie, Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words.
    You looked so beautiful! It was so much fun to work with you. We love when our brides have a vision that we can bring to life! Wishing you and your hubby years many many years of happiness.
    Hugs,

Randie and the Faye Daniel Designs team!

Mckenzie · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful!

My wedding jewelry and hair piece were perfect for my wedding day! They complimented my dress and brought some extra sparkle to the most perfect day! Randi was awesome to deal with and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories's reply:

Congratulations McKenzie! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Faye Daniel Designs! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories Pricing

Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories Price Rates

• K & B Bridals Wedding Dresses

We may be bias but we LOVE Faye Daniel Designs! They are our in house jewelry and accessory designer and they have the best choices in bridal accessories around! You can work with the owner, Randie, to create custom pieces for your special day, or chose from their amazing selection of gorgeous belts, headpieces and jewelry!

• Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Custom jewelry and accessories

• 24 S. Main Street Bel Air, MD, 21014 See on map
    410-618-1051 (Phone number)
    Monday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Tuesday - closed Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Friday 11:00 am- 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm Sunday by appointment
    Location of (Faye Daniel Designs Bridal Jewelry and Accessories)