Travelworks International, LLC

Be More Inspired Wedding Studio 24 South Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Travelworks International, LLC

It's the most important day of your life…your wedding day. You plan every detail with great care, to ensure it's perfect. What about your honeymoon? It's the most important vacation you'll ever take, as you begin your life together, so why not seek the experience and guidance that only a travel agent can provide? Let the experts at Travelworks International, LLC help you plan the perfect honeymoon. We are a full service boutique travel agency specializing in destination weddings and honeymoons. We listen to your wishes and desires and work together to create the honeymoon of your dreams. The guidance we provide saves you time, stress and money. Has your travel research left you confused? What's the difference between an all-inclusive and EP resort? Where are the top honeymoon destinations? Can I get married on a cruise ship? Do I really need travel insurance? Don't go it alone! Our team has the expertise to ensure your honeymoon is absolutely perfect. Do you have enough linens and china? Consider a honeymoon registry, it's the perfect way to have your friends and relatives offset the cost of your vacation. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary Dream Honeymoon Consultation.

Our passion is planning your perfect vacation to paradise!

Follow Travelworks International, LLC on

Travelworks International, LLC 6
Travelworks International, LLC 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2018

One of the best decisions we made

Working with Kelly from Travelworks was one of the very best decisions we made while wedding planning. We were back and forth about a honeymoon to begin with and after getting advice from family and friends, we finally decided not to wait and go forward with booking a trip to Maui, Hawaii a few days after the wedding. Kelly was AMAZING from the start. Extremely sweet and personable and really made sure the trip was something we would enjoy. She is extremely knowledgeable of the area and the resorts and activities around. The moment I mentioned Maui she had a list of all sorts of activities and resorts she was recommending. There is no way I would have been able to plan the trip this well by myself. The resort she recommended was absolutely perfect and we very much appreciated her expertise; if I would have booked on my own I would have no insight into which resorts were better or best for honeymooners but she knew exactly what we needed and wanted and I couldn't have been more happy. Not only the accommodations, but the activities she recommended were perfect. She offered many different options then worked with us to book the ones that best fit our travel style and interests. She even booked a last minute Luau for us with ease. Highlight for us was the sunrise at Mount Haleakala (per Kelly's recommendation) and that was truly a moment I will never forget for the rest of my life.

With all of the planning that already goes into weddings, I was SO thankful to have Kelly take one more thing off my plate and I could not be happier to leave this part up to her as the professional. I had a misconception that travel agents were also more expensive but this could not be further from the truth! We booked a very reasonable trip, she worked with us and our budget seamlessly, and it was unforgettable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Liz · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome! Would highly recommend

Kelly was fantastic! She was so easy to work with and replied back to you right away! When we first met with her we had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but she was able to listen to our interests and find the perfect place for us! I would highly recommend Kelly and Travelworks International.

• Z

Zach Ackerman · Married on 10/13/2018

Australia and New Zealand

Kelly planned our dream vacation to Australia and New Zealand. The trip was amazing and stress free for us. Everything she planned was amazing and she gave us a day by day break down of our schedule making it easy to know what was coming next. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Travelworks International, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• K & B Bridals
    K & B Bridals Wedding Dresses

We love Travelworks so much we invited them to be part of our studio! If you are planning your destination wedding, honeymoon or romantic getaway, be sure to make an appointment to speak with Kelly! She will work with you to plan the trip of your dreams and you wont be left on the other side of your computer with questions and no answers. She is right there to talk with you and guide you through the whole process.

• Blush Floral Design Studio
    Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Honeymoons

• Be More Inspired Wedding Studio, 24 South Main Street Bel Air, MD 21014 See on map
    Weekdays - By Appointment Saturdays - 9am - 5pm