Travel Makers

808 Baltimore Pike 2nd Floor; Suite B, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Travel Makers

Travel Makers is a travel agency that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons, based in the Harford County, Maryland area. Whether you are looking for an elegant trip to Greece, a destination wedding in an exotic country, or a luxurious private resort for an intimate honeymoon, Travel Makers specializes in finding the destination that is right for you. With a team of specialists that offer more than 30 years of experience, Travel Makers can help you stay within your budget and give you the best travel experience for your wedding or honeymoon. Their team serves the surrounding areas of Harford County, including Baltimore, Timonium, and Hunt Valley.

Ann Johnson and her team of specialists from Travel Makers offer detailed travel services that can get you to your desired destination without the stress of honeymoon or wedding planning. Travel Makers offers personal experience and travel knowledge, and specializes in travel to St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Mexico, and Punta Cana, as well as many other destinations. Travel services include:

• Cruises

Travel Makers 4
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Asset!

Ann was amazing to work with. Starting this idea for a destination wedding with nothing but a location and a date we had no clue where to even begin. Ann right away helped us with a check list as we complied our guest list. My wife and I were looking for travel agents and not only did we get lucky finding a great travel agent but she (Ann) also does wedding planning.
    After compiling a guest list Ann took charge contacting all guests and became the point of contact so my wife nor I would have to get bogged down with anything else other than the planning aspect. Ann was a great liaison between the resort and us and was constantly pushing them for information and pictures of what we were getting up to the week before our wedding. Throughout the planning process she would bring us decoration examples and for the reception and the ceremony. My wife and I have a very hectic schedules, Ann went on her own time to local hobby stores and bought items to give us examples that we could actually see and touch. After picking our decorations and trying to pack Ann again stepped up to the plate offering to take a suit case for us so we wouldn't have to worry about it.
    Ann worked day and night to help our guest with their travel arrangements from across the entire country. She was able to book travel without missing a beat for my wife to fly to Los Angeles with her friends for a designer dress fitting with Grace Loves Lace.
    Ann gives you a personal touch, not just a business transaction. She was always in contact with ones of us and very quick to respond. She felt like family from day one. When my wife was getting over whelmed she was quick to step in and help narrow down options and give advise and input.
    The week of the wedding she flew down a day early to ensure everything would be ready for our arrival. We were whisked away by our private shuttle to the resort and our room was ready and Ann even got us an upgrade to our room. Ann put all our gift bags together and handed them our to our guest and met them as they arrived at the resort. She made herself available 24/7 while at the resort for anything we or our guests needed.
    The day of the ceremony she was in close contact with my wife and I and made sure the ceremony decoration went perfect as well as our reception. There was not a detail missed! She was such a huge asset and I couldn't have done this with so little stress without Ann.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Travel Makers 6
    Travel Makers 7
    Travel Makers 8

Travel Makers's reply:

Andrew,

I just wanted to say how special it was to work with you on making your wedding the best it could be! It was absolutely fantastic meeting you and your bride's family and guests, and I'm glad myself and Travel Makers could help make your wedding a wonderful time for all involved!

Best Wishes,

Ann

Christina · Married on 10/12/2016

My Son and his wife recently booked and planned their destination wedding at Beaches in Turks & Caicos with Ann at Travel Makers. I have to say that Ann is totally dedicated to her clients and goes above and beyond to assist with every detail. From beginning to end she was available 24/7 to answer all of our questions and those of our guests. When I spent a few days and nights in a total panic because of hurricane Matthew (cat 5) she was right there with me - offering to re-arrange flights and assuring me that everything would be okay. It was! And we had a glorious beach wedding on a beautiful Island. I was so impressed with the personal touch we received. Even after we arrived in Turks, she messaged me to see how everything was going. We had a few little glitches with a spa appointment and getting the wedding dress steamed and with one call to Ann she worked her magic and straightened everything out. By some coincidence we ended up with some extra special touches at the beach reception that night! It was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for more. Travel Makers goes above and beyond all of your expectations. They make travel easy. Working with Travel Makers was such a great experience for me that I have decided to become a travel consultant myself and have joined her staff of professional agents.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Travel Makers FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• 808 Baltimore Pike 2nd Floor; Suite B, 2nd Floor; Suite B Bel Air, Maryland, 21014 See on map
    844-551-7613 (Phone number)