141 N. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Travel Makers

Travel Makers is a travel agency that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons, based in the Harford County, Maryland area. Whether you are looking for an elegant trip to Greece, a destination wedding in an exotic country, or a luxurious private resort for an intimate honeymoon, Travel Makers specializes in finding the destination that is right for you. With a team of specialists that offer more than 30 years of experience, Travel Makers can help you stay within your budget and give you the best travel experience for your wedding or honeymoon. Their team serves the surrounding areas of Harford County, including Baltimore, Timonium, and Hunt Valley.

Ann Johnson and her team of specialists from Travel Makers offer detailed travel services that can get you to your desired destination without the stress of honeymoon or wedding planning. Travel Makers offers personal experience and travel knowledge, and specializes in travel to St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Mexico, and Punta Cana, as well as many other destinations. Travel services include:

• Cruises
  • Destination weddings
  • Family trips
  • Honeymoons
  • Romantic trips
  • Group travel
  • Luxury trips
Follow Travel Makers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Charm City Travel

4 Reviews for Travel Makers

• Janae

Janae · Married on 04/24/2021

Ann is the best

We love Ann she took our ideas and brought it to life. She really exceeded our expectations. Even with covid-19 becoming a big obstacle she really walked us through and still was able to make our dream wedding happen. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. She's been there for literally everything and more that we and our guest needed. Ann is just amazing. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 05/08/2021

Dear Janae,
    Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review! It was truly my pleasure to work you. You were such a joy even during all of the changes that Covid brought. Your guests were equally wonderful to work with and your entire wedding brought me so much joy! You were a beautiful bride! I wish you and Keith a very long, happy life together! If you ever need any future travel plans, it will be my pleasure to work with you again!
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Asset!

Ann was amazing to work with. Starting this idea for a destination wedding with nothing but a location and a date we had no clue where to even begin. Ann right away helped us with a check list as we complied our guest list. My wife and I were looking for travel agents and not only did we get lucky finding a great travel agent but she (Ann) also does wedding planning.
    After compiling a guest list Ann took charge contacting all guests and became the point of contact so my wife nor I would have to get bogged down with anything else other than the planning aspect. Ann was a great liaison between the resort and us and was constantly pushing them for information and pictures of what we were getting up to the week before our wedding. Throughout the planning process she would bring us decoration examples and for the reception and the ceremony. My wife and I have a very hectic schedules, Ann went on her own time to local hobby stores and bought items to give us examples that we could actually see and touch. After picking our decorations and trying to pack Ann again stepped up to the plate offering to take a suit case for us so we wouldn't have to worry about it.
    Ann worked day and night to help our guest with their travel arrangements from across the entire country. She was able to book travel without missing a beat for my wife to fly to Los Angeles with her friends for a designer dress fitting with Grace Loves Lace.
    Ann gives you a personal touch, not just a business transaction. She was always in contact with ones of us and very quick to respond. She felt like family from day one. When my wife was getting over whelmed she was quick to step in and help narrow down options and give advise and input.
    The week of the wedding she flew down a day early to ensure everything would be ready for our arrival. We were whisked away by our private shuttle to the resort and our room was ready and Ann even got us an upgrade to our room. Ann put all our gift bags together and handed them our to our guest and met them as they arrived at the resort. She made herself available 24/7 while at the resort for anything we or our guests needed.
    The day of the ceremony she was in close contact with my wife and I and made sure the ceremony decoration went perfect as well as our reception. There was not a detail missed! She was such a huge asset and I couldn't have done this with so little stress without Ann.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Andrew,

I just wanted to say how special it was to work with you on making your wedding the best it could be! It was absolutely fantastic meeting you and your bride's family and guests, and I'm glad myself and Travel Makers could help make your wedding a wonderful time for all involved!

Best Wishes,

Ann
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent service with family like agents

Mrs. Ann was such an amazing help with our big day. Between late night anxiety text from me and the million of family members calling about their travel arrangements, she was always there to help with such a awesome attitude that I never truly needed to worry about a thing. With Ann's great experience, my worries were always demolished with in seconds. Having Ann come with us and continue with her help up to the second I walked down the aisle was the best decision we made. My husband & I would recommend Ann 1000x to anyone who is looking to have a stress free destination wedding or just looking to travel in or out of the country.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Megan,

I'm so happy that Travel Makers could help your wedding in Costa Rica turn from a dream into a reality. I enjoyed every moment of it! It really was a pleasure working with both you and your husband, and we here at Travel Makers wish you all the best!

Best Wishes,

Ann

Travel Makers FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

• 141 N. Main Street, 2nd Floor; Suite B Bel Air, MD, 21014 See on map
    Location of (Travel Makers)