Travel Makers

808 Baltimore Pike 2nd Floor; Suite B, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Travel Makers

Travel Makers is a travel agency that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons, based in the Harford County, Maryland area. Whether you are looking for an elegant trip to Greece, a destination wedding in an exotic country, or a luxurious private resort for an intimate honeymoon, Travel Makers specializes in finding the destination that is right for you. With a team of specialists that offer more than 30 years of experience, Travel Makers can help you stay within your budget and give you the best travel experience for your wedding or honeymoon. Their team serves the surrounding areas of Harford County, including Baltimore, Timonium, and Hunt Valley.

Ann Johnson and her team of specialists from Travel Makers offer detailed travel services that can get you to your desired destination without the stress of honeymoon or wedding planning. Travel Makers offers personal experience and travel knowledge, and specializes in travel to St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Mexico, and Punta Cana, as well as many other destinations. Travel services include:

• Cruises

2 Reviews for Travel Makers

1 User photo

Travel Makers 1

Christina · Married on 10/12/2016

My Son and his wife recently booked and planned their destination wedding at Beaches in Turks & Caicos with Ann at Travel Makers. I have to say that Ann is totally dedicated to her clients and goes above and beyond to assist with every detail. From beginning to end she was available 24/7 to answer all of our questions and those of our guests. When I spent a few days and nights in a total panic because of hurricane Matthew (cat 5) she was right there with me - offering to re-arrange flights and assuring me that everything would be okay. It was! And we had a glorious beach wedding on a beautiful Island. I was so impressed with the personal touch we received. Even after we arrived in Turks, she messaged me to see how everything was going. We had a few little glitches with a spa appointment and getting the wedding dress steamed and with one call to Ann she worked her magic and straightened everything out. By some coincidence we ended up with some extra special touches at the beach reception that night! It was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for more. Travel Makers goes above and beyond all of your expectations. They make travel easy. Working with Travel Makers was such a great experience for me that I have decided to become a travel consultant myself and have joined her staff of professional agents.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Travel Makers FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• 808 Baltimore Pike 2nd Floor; Suite B, 2nd Floor; Suite B Bel Air, Maryland, 21014 See on map
    844-551-7613 (Phone number)