Travelworks International, LLC Reviews

Travelworks International, LLC 4
Travelworks International, LLC 5

Courtney · Married on 11/09/2019

Jamaica Honeymoon

We didn't know where to start when booking our recent honeymoon and Kelly recommended a resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica that fit our needs perfectly. She really took the stress out of the planning process. Thank you for giving us the perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Aliza

Aliza · Married on 11/09/2019

Aliza Breerwood

My husband and I worked with Kelly on our honeymoon plans and couldn’t have asked for a better trip!! We didn’t know where to go at first, but had a budget and an idea which helped. Kelly worked with us on various locations until we pictured exactly how we imagined our honeymoon!! Everything went so smooth for going half way around the world and we would use Kelly again for our future trips! Highly recommended for easy planning and one less thing the busy bride needs to do!!

Travelworks International, LLC 6
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 10/11/2019

Hawaii Expert

Kelly was so helpful in planning our honeymoon to Hawaii. There was a hiccup with one of the airlines and she worked hard to get us our money back and even took the liberty of looking for a better flight on a different airline. At both of our hotels we had free breakfast every morning and complimentary champagne brought to our room. She made sure we had the best experience possible and I'll definitely be using her again in the future for another big trip.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sarah Dodson · Married on 10/05/2019

Very personable

It was great working with Kelly! She helped my husband and I book a honeymoon that was within our budget. She gave us several options and we picked the one that interested us the most. Kelly was great to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Gina · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful, professional and easy

Kelly was very prompt and professional. She was able to assist us in giving us a wonderful honeymoon and ensured that our stay was up to her standards. Highly recommend her. She didn’t hesistant on helping us with anything and answered all our questions

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara Bailey · Married on 06/22/2019

travel agent review

very easy to work with! we met with Kelly and told her what we wanted in a honeymoon and she guided to us to great resorts and helped us pick the best one that fit us! She was also quick to respond and was super easy to work with.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Tyler Hagan · Married on 06/22/2019

St. Lucia honeymoon

Kelly was exceptional in helping us plan our honeymoon! She was always quick to respond to questions or relay information to us. She gave us options and was very thorough. We planned excursions and she took care of making reservations. We would definitely have her plan another vacation for us!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Michael Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Trip to Italy

Kelly is a pleasure to deal with. We reached out to her several time on our trip and she was available for questions every time. She offered us lots of options for the different trips we can take, and was very patient with us as we made our final decision. She took care of everything from the flights down to the private cars that we would take in between each destination. She took care of everything from the flights down to the private cars that we took in between each destination.

Travelworks International, LLC 7
    Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Honeymoon!

My now husband and I had an amazing honeymoon, thanks to Travelworks! Kelly was great from the beginning, we had something in mind but she had us think through some questions that completely changed our mind. She booked everything for us from the resort and flights to excursions. We had such a good experience throughout that I recommended her to another bride I knew as soon as I heard she was needing help with her honeymoon. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 05/16/2019

Will definitely go to Kelly again for our next trip!

When we reached out to Kelly about our honeymoon, we weren’t too sure where to start. Kelly asked us some questions and recommended specific Sandals resorts. We got so much more info from Kelly than just researching online because she has been to so many of the resorts! And she was spot on about the resort we picked, it was perfect for us! Kelly was super easy to work with, answered all of our questions, was very reachable, and even followed up with us after our trip to make sure everything went as planned. Thanks for helping to make our trip such a great memory for us, Kelly!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2019

Great Honeymoon

We booked a 9 day Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. She helped us decide on where we wanted to go and continuously checks prices to make sure you get the best deal on your cruise. She was very easy to work with and we will continue to book vacations through her.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 05/05/2019

No Worries Honeymoon

My husband and I decided we wanted to go to Scotland for our honeymoon. Kelly, at Travelworks International got us booked on a great tour and everything went so smoothly. It was the perfect tour for us. Not too big and we got to experience some of local Scotland not the tourist trap parts. You won't be disappointed if you go with Kelly. She will help you stick within your budget and come up with something great. :)

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 04/30/2019

Wedding Cruise with 40 Guests

Kelly was excellent organizing all of the travel and booking details for the 40 guests that traveled with us on our cruise wedding. She assisted me with all of the details up front so that I could provide accurate information on our save-the-date cards and website and she was available whenever I had a question. She worked with each traveler individually to get them booked and answer their questions. She was available to assist with airfare and made sure everyone had the transfers they needed to get to the ship. Her knowledge and attention to detail allowed me to focus on other facets of the wedding, knowing that all of our travel needs were handled professionally.

Travelworks International, LLC 12
    Travelworks International, LLC 13
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Taniesha · Married on 02/07/2019

Married on 2/7/19

KELLY IS AMAZING! She planned our destination wedding and made everything so easy. She took care of the flight, room and airport accommodations for us and all of our guests. We even had some issues with the resort once we arrived and Kelly got right on it. Kelly was available anytime we had questions or concerns. She even checked in on us from time to time to make sure we didn’t miss anything. Kelly was also the middle person between us and the wedding coordinator. She was very hands on and helpful throughout our whole experience. Kelly has become family to us and will be the only person that we trust to plan ours, and our family and friends vacations. Thanks again Kelly for everything.

Travelworks International, LLC 14
    Travelworks International, LLC 15
    Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 01/19/2019

NZ honeymoon

Kelly helped us plan our dream honeymoon to New Zealand. We met for a free consultation. She made and revised several itineraries to fit our budget. Flights were very expensive but we worked together to come up with an affordable plan. We spent 10 nights in NZ - 4 nights in the North Island and 6 nights in the South Island plus 2 additional travel days. Kelly arranged for a mix of "swanky" and more "standard" hotel rooms throughout our stay and pre-booked a few excursions (Hobbitton, Waitomo glow worm caves, and a winery tour in Queenstown). She also pre-booked rental cars for us. We received a copy of all necessary documents and our official itinerary in the mail about a week before the trip. The directions were easy to follow and we found everything in order upon arrival. Kelly was overall responsive and helpful without being overbearing - respecting our wishes and making our vision come to life. Working with Kelly made our trip far less stressful. We are so happy we planned through Travelworks International!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2018

One of the best decisions we made

Working with Kelly from Travelworks was one of the very best decisions we made while wedding planning. We were back and forth about a honeymoon to begin with and after getting advice from family and friends, we finally decided not to wait and go forward with booking a trip to Maui, Hawaii a few days after the wedding. Kelly was AMAZING from the start. Extremely sweet and personable and really made sure the trip was something we would enjoy. She is extremely knowledgeable of the area and the resorts and activities around. The moment I mentioned Maui she had a list of all sorts of activities and resorts she was recommending. There is no way I would have been able to plan the trip this well by myself. The resort she recommended was absolutely perfect and we very much appreciated her expertise; if I would have booked on my own I would have no insight into which resorts were better or best for honeymooners but she knew exactly what we needed and wanted and I couldn't have been more happy. Not only the accommodations, but the activities she recommended were perfect. She offered many different options then worked with us to book the ones that best fit our travel style and interests. She even booked a last minute Luau for us with ease. Highlight for us was the sunrise at Mount Haleakala (per Kelly's recommendation) and that was truly a moment I will never forget for the rest of my life.

With all of the planning that already goes into weddings, I was SO thankful to have Kelly take one more thing off my plate and I could not be happier to leave this part up to her as the professional. I had a misconception that travel agents were also more expensive but this could not be further from the truth! We booked a very reasonable trip, she worked with us and our budget seamlessly, and it was unforgettable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Liz · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome! Would highly recommend

Kelly was fantastic! She was so easy to work with and replied back to you right away! When we first met with her we had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but she was able to listen to our interests and find the perfect place for us! I would highly recommend Kelly and Travelworks International.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Z

Zach Ackerman · Married on 10/13/2018

Australia and New Zealand

Kelly planned our dream vacation to Australia and New Zealand. The trip was amazing and stress free for us. Everything she planned was amazing and she gave us a day by day break down of our schedule making it easy to know what was coming next. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

So. Worth. It!

Can't say enough good things about Kelly! Definitely recommend - she will help you find places you would have never considered and make your travel a BREEZE!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved booking my honeymoon with Kelly! She was so friendly, flexible, easy to get in contact with, and helped make our honeymoon exactly as we pictured it. I would definitely work with her again in booking future travel plans and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Derek · Married on 06/28/2018

Kelly at Travelworks helped my wife and I book an amazing 10 year anniversary to a Sandals Resort. She was very knowledgeable with all the features of Sandals and lead us down the path to choose the right resort for our wants and needs. I would recommend Travelworks to everyone looking for a good travel agent that accommodates the travelers needs and wants. Can't wait to book again through Kelly. Thanks for a relaxing and smooth vacation!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Derek · Married on 06/28/2018

Thanks for helping my wife and I plan our 10 year anniversary trip!! We had a blast!! We will be back to use Travelworks for our next trip!! Thanks!

Sent on 08/08/2018

JaNa · Married on 06/21/2018

Nicole was a wonderful travel agent/consultant. She helped plan/coordinate a destination birthday party weekend for a party of 20. She found a wonderful all inclusive for us! She worked well and handled the many questions/accommodations and variety of request. People arrived on multiple flights and she coordinated everyone's airport transportation. She's very organized, professional and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much Nicole for creating a superb birthday weekend.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire booking process!! She was very knowledgeable and made everything so easy in a time of crazy wedding planning! She helped us find the best flight options and inspired us to try two different room options at Sandals. We had the best honeymoon ever and couldn't have done it without Kelly's help. She was so thoughtful and even sent us a bottle of champagne to help celebrate! I would highly recommend Kelly (and have) to friends and family!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Krista · Married on 05/27/2018

Kelly was absolutely amazing while planning our honeymoon. She didn’t rush us or try to talk us into something that we didn’t want to do. She really listened and checked out different resorts and flights to see what was the best value. She responded to emails, and texts very quickly. She even helped us while we were on our honeymoon with a Sandals Registry issue.

I have already recommend her to a few people I have spoken with that plan to travel. And will be using her in the future. Totally different experience than going to one of those chain travel agencies we used to use. She gave us her full attention while we were with her and weren’t any distractions.

Sent on 06/09/2018