Travelworks International, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Katie
    Kathleen K. Married on 01/02/2022

Easiest decision we made!

Kelly with Travelworks helped us plan our honeymoon and all our travel needs. We didn't have to do any research ourselves and our honeymoon turned out amazing! With all the ever changing travel updates, we would have forgotten something if I wasn't for all of Kelly's information and updates. She's the best!
    Tony O. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent Experience!

Kelly was amazing throughout the entire process of planning our honeymoon to Saint Lucia - She was able to provide us with several options to meet our trip desires and budget. With Kelly's help, we barely had to lift a finger in the planning process. She was extremely responsive, helpful, and patient despite our laundry list of questions and always kept us up to date regarding COVID protocols and all the documentation we needed to travel with. When we arrived in Saint Lucia, we were delayed in customs and unfortunately missed our helicopter transfer to the resort (We were still able to take the Sandals shuttle). Kelly quickly contacted the helicopter company and had a refund issued to our bank account within days. We have never been on an international trip before, and Kelly made the process stress-free! I would highly recommend to anyone!
  • Christa
    Christa W. Married on 09/10/2021

Best decision ever

We made the best decision ever to book our honeymoon through Kelly. This trip was everything we could have dreamed of. It exceeded all of our expectations.
  • Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 08/28/2021

Kelly is amazing!

Kelly was so helpful when planning our honeymoon, she helped us pick the most amazing resort and made sure all our boxes were checked off. She kept us well informed with any changes due to covid and made our travel experience so easy. We will definitely be using her services again!
    Ana D. Married on 08/21/2021

Travelworks International is the BEST

I found Travelworks International business card when I bought my wedding dress at K&B Bridal, and at the time I didn't think I would use a travel agent. It was getting close to the wedding and I was scrambling to figure out what to do for our honeymoon, so I decided to give Kelly a call. Well, I'm SO GLAD I did! She was super pleasant to talk to and extremely helpful and knowledgeable about vacation destinations. I loved working with her so much that I even recommended her to my best friend to use for her honeymoon too and she loved her too! She answered all of my millions of questions, especially about COVID procedures. I told her what we were looking for, and she sent us several options with a lot of details for us to choose from. Travelworks International is the best!!!
  • Crista
    Crista W. Married on 07/24/2021

You Need Kelly To Plan Your Honeymoon & Really ALL Your Trips!

Kelly is an amazing travel agent! She is knowledge of so many areas around the world and asked a lot of great questions to help my husband and I decide where we should go for our honeymoon. She is also very responsive to emails and calls. She helped my husband plan a special surprise birthday package while at the resort, which I appreciated so much! It was an unforgettable trip thanks to all her planning and organizing! We will most certainly be using her for our next adventure!
  • Rich
    Rich W. Married on 07/01/2021

Stress free amazing customer service!

Kelly was amazing! She handled everything. She dealt with the wedding coordinator in Mexico set up our vendors basically walked me through step by step. We even needed to reschedule because of COVID-19 and she did an amazing job at that! Once we got to our resort she still checked in with us reminded us of things we needed to do while we were there for the wedding . She went above and beyond and made it stress free for me. I am so grateful I had her help! It was an amazing time and all because she did all the work ! I just got to enjoy my wedding! Thank you Kelly! We will definitely be using her again and I cant wait!
    Stephanie W. Married on 06/12/2021

The most amazing honeymoon!

Kelly helped us plan the perfect honeymoon! She kept us updated on all the COVID regulations and made sure we did not run into any issues during our trip. Kelly is very knowledgeable, she helped us pick the best resorts and excursions for our honeymoon! We highly recommend her!
  • Sydney
    Sydney T. Married on 05/21/2021

The BEST Travel Agent

Kelly planned our honeymoon to Jamaica and she absolutely nailed it. We had no idea where we wanted to go or where to start. She spent time asking us the right questions and came up with the perfect spot. She made traveling so easy and provided us with step by step instructions throughout the entire process!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra R. Married on 11/14/2020

Delayed Honeymoon Planning!

Kelly from Travelworks International was so helpful in helping us plan our honeymoon! After waiting 10 months to book a trip, all we had to do was give her our dates and budget and she planned the perfect, relaxing getaway! She responded quickly, answered all of our questions, suggested amazing add-ons and adventures for our vacation and made traveling during these crazy times an absolute breeze! We will definitely be using Kelly for all of our future vacations!
    Becca B. Married on 10/17/2020

Very easy to work with!

We were so thankful to have the details of our honeymoon planned for us! Travelworks even got us on a better flight when our original flight times changed. We know we spent way less money going through Travelworks than if we would have tried to book everything ourselves.
    Rachael Married on 10/11/2020

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! We are SO GLAD we partnered with Kelly!!!!

Can’t express in words how valuable Kelly was in planning our honeymoon. She was super proactive and helped us overcome many obstacles including rescheduling everything once because of COVID and then completely changing everything again including our destination due to COVID-related canceled flights a month before our trip was scheduled. We will be recommending her to all our friends and plan to use her again for our next trip!
  • Leah
    Leah K. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Travel Experience

Kelly was absolutely AMAZING to work with. From figuring out where to even go for our honeymoon and then postponing due to COVID, Kelly was extremely flexible and helpful in the process. Since a lot of countries have new travel requirements and COVID restrictions, Kelly researched all the requirements and steps we needed to take to get into Barbados smoothly. She laid out everything for us, so there were no hiccups or bumps along the way. She was in constant communication with us up until the day before we left, informing us of changes in travel requirements and making sure we had what we needed and stayed informed. If you want a relaxing and stress-free honeymoon or vacation, use Travelworks International. You won't be disappointed!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey J. Married on 09/19/2020

Best experience!

My husband and I have traveled around to a lot of destinations! We were unsure as to where we wanted to go on our honeymoon. I reached out to Kelly and we had a phone call with her to answer some questions to narrow down choices. Kelly was hands down the biggest help for us. She handled everything and we felt so confident with our travels (during covid) and reservation! You will not be disappointed. I will most definitely be contacting Kelly for future travels.
  • shannon.sv
    Shannon Married on 08/08/2020

Kelly is amazing

I was a little hesitant to work with a travel agent because I love to plan vacations, however I quickly changed my tune when I met Kelly. Once we said we wanted to go to an all-inclusive in Jamaica, she asked us some questions and narrowed down our selection to Ocho Rios. We were waiting to book but then a butler suite became available at a great rate and Kelly let us know immediately! She explained the process and payment due dates very clearly. I am so happy that we chose Kelly to plan our honeymoon!
  • Aliza
    Aliza Married on 11/09/2019

Aliza Breerwood

My husband and I worked with Kelly on our honeymoon plans and couldn’t have asked for a better trip!! We didn’t know where to go at first, but had a budget and an idea which helped. Kelly worked with us on various locations until we pictured exactly how we imagined our honeymoon!! Everything went so smooth for going half way around the world and we would use Kelly again for our future trips! Highly recommended for easy planning and one less thing the busy bride needs to do!!
    Courtney Married on 11/09/2019

Jamaica Honeymoon

We didn't know where to start when booking our recent honeymoon and Kelly recommended a resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica that fit our needs perfectly. She really took the stress out of the planning process. Thank you for giving us the perfect honeymoon!
    Amanda Married on 11/02/2019

Hawaiian Honeymoon

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! We went in to our first meeting with a plan to travel to Greece only to realize we would be traveling there during the wintertime. She quickly helped us come up with a new plan to go to Hawaii, which was another place we had been talking about wanting to travel. She arranged spectacular accommodations as well as all of the excursions for the trip. We truly felt like it was our special trip together and she made the process easy. We will definitely book future vacations with Kelly.
    Dee S. Married on 10/25/2019

Kelly is Amazing!

Kelly just recently booked our honeymoon vacation for us, and it was honestly such a blessing to work with her. My husband and I were so busy wedding planning that we forgot to start booking our honeymoon. And even though we had a short amount of time, Kelly was able to find us an amazing honeymoon vacation. She is really knowledgeable about different places and what to expect there and she sent us an itinerary so we knew exactly how to get to the resort after we landed and all the documents we needed due to COVID. She was awesome and helpful any time of the day. We will definitely be working with her again!
  • Candice
    Candice Married on 10/11/2019

Hawaii Expert

Kelly was so helpful in planning our honeymoon to Hawaii. There was a hiccup with one of the airlines and she worked hard to get us our money back and even took the liberty of looking for a better flight on a different airline. At both of our hotels we had free breakfast every morning and complimentary champagne brought to our room. She made sure we had the best experience possible and I'll definitely be using her again in the future for another big trip.
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 10/05/2019

Very personable

It was great working with Kelly! She helped my husband and I book a honeymoon that was within our budget. She gave us several options and we picked the one that interested us the most. Kelly was great to work with!
    Gina Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful, professional and easy

Kelly was very prompt and professional. She was able to assist us in giving us a wonderful honeymoon and ensured that our stay was up to her standards. Highly recommend her. She didn’t hesistant on helping us with anything and answered all our questions
    Emily Married on 09/01/2019

Honeymoon Expert!

Kelly was wonderful to work with! We came to her not knowing where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. She recommended St. Lucia based on our "must haves", time of year, and budget. It was perfect!!
  • Sara
    Sara B. Married on 06/22/2019

travel agent review

very easy to work with! we met with Kelly and told her what we wanted in a honeymoon and she guided to us to great resorts and helped us pick the best one that fit us! She was also quick to respond and was super easy to work with.
    Tyler H. Married on 06/22/2019

St. Lucia honeymoon

Kelly was exceptional in helping us plan our honeymoon! She was always quick to respond to questions or relay information to us. She gave us options and was very thorough. We planned excursions and she took care of making reservations. We would definitely have her plan another vacation for us!