St. John's Jewelers

Ellicott City, MD View map

Making a commitment to your significant other marks a milestone in your life. Whether a traditional engagement ring or a more modern look, St. John's Jewelers has a large selection on engagement rings from fine platinum to 18K white gold to yellow gold mountings and much more. St. John's Jewelers also an in-house gemologist to help you design a custom one-of-a-kind engagement ring.

From simple to ornate, we feature an extensive collection of wedding bands. Whether you are looking for a matching wedding band or anniversary band, St. John's Jewelers will help you find a perfect match that will be a lasting reminder of your special day.

St. Johns Jewelers proudly partners with Gabriel & Co., Megan Thorne Fine Jewels, Adel Chefridi Fine Jewels, Gordon Clark and many other designers.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 08/21/2020

Outstanding experience every time

I’d been to St Johns Jewelers several times over the years, and have always enjoyed their unique selection and the sincerity and passion of the staff. There’s never any pressure and you genuinely feel you’re being helped to find he perfect piece, and getting a fair price. Naturally, when my (now) husband and I decided to get married last summer, St Johns was our first stop. I am always impressed with the eclectic styles, and couldn’t believe my luck to find a rare vintage cut that I’d hoped to find - already mounted into a gorgeous handmade setting. It was meant to be, and we were able to find my perfect engagement ring, both wedding rings and have a cherished family ring cleaned and sized all during our visit! We couldn’t be more pleased and wouldn’t trust anyone else when it comes to jewelry - buying, selling or altering. Thanks so much!
    Meagan Married on 10/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Me and my fiance shopped here for our wedding bands and had such a great experience. All the staff is very nice and Linda Miller is wonderful. I was looking for a very particular type of band and she continued to contact me with options until I found the perfect one. She was regularly in contact about the status of our order and was so easy to work with. The store has an amazing selection of new and estate pieces. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be using this store for jewelry purchases in the future!
  • User3054991 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great to work with! Beautiful jewelry and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

St. John's Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much. It means a lot to us that you took the time to give us a review. Please let me know if we can be of further assistance and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

9141 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City, 21042
Location of (St. John's Jewelers)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding