708 N Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number

About A & M Fine Jewelers

A&M Jewelers has been helping couples find or create the ring of their dreams since 1986. With full service, on site, Jewelers on staff we can not only help you pinpoint what you are looking for, but we can custom create that one of a kind ring that will be a treasure for you to hand down for generations. Already have an heirloom but need an updated style? Let us help you re-purpose that heirloom into something refreshing that you can cherish for years to come (something old, something new....) What ever your jewelry needs are, from a simple I love you pendant to the ring of her dreams, A & M Jewelers is here for you.

Follow A & M Fine Jewelers on

amlogoringcopy
cartheat

7 Reviews for A & M Fine Jewelers

Nick · Getting married on 10/11/2024

Outstanding customer service from the guy who actually makes the rings. I needed a size 10 engagement ring and he was able to work with ideas I found online to make a truly one of a kind piece for me. The fit was perfect and he had the best prices on diamonds when I shopped around. Don't judge a book by it's cover, this place is a perfect A. He

Sent on 06/21/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2018

Stanley is truly a master of his craft. I didn’t know the first things to begin searching for my fiancé’s (now wife’s) engagement ring, but thankfully A&M Jewelers was the first place I went. Stanley was knowledgeable and patient and took the time to meet with me at length individually. Ultimately, I chose to go with a beautiful ring that Stanley designed himself. He manufactured it right on site, and my wife fell in love with it immediately. It should be no surprise that we returned a year later to purchase our wedding bands. Again, Stanley designed my wife’s ring exactly how she envisioned it. The rings are a perfect pair and complement each other beautifully.

If you’re looking for a knowledgeable, creative, and personable jeweler with reasonable prices and excellent customer service go to A&M! Stanley will not disappoint you!

Sent on 08/21/2018

harry · Married on 07/27/2017

With the passing of time (49 years) my husbands ring finger was growing, but his wedding ring was not. We tried a lot of methods and were unable to remove this ring.
    Improving the circulation in his finger is what took us to the jeweler. The staff at A&M were professional and supportive of our needs. They were able to painlessly cut the ring. We will definitely return, when the swelling goes away, and choose a replacement ring.

Sent on 09/22/2017

A & M Fine Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 708 N Rolling Road Catonsville, 21228 See on map