ROYALE JEWELERS

Hanover, MD View map

Love, care, attention, devotion; all the things that inspire you to chose a gift of jewelry are the same that guide our passion for creating it. We chose, design and create only the very best in fine jewelry so that you can give a gift befitting its recipient. As a family jeweler, we know the importance of people, both our customers and those that they love. we look forward to showing you the difference found only in a professional fine jeweler with a personal touch.

Our team of professionals will guide you through the process of discovering your perfect ring. From a classic solitaire, to a fully custom designed ring, we are here to help create a timeless master piece.

Stop in to see our ever changing selections.

Royale Jewelers

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

1 User photo

• Calie
    Calie H. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Rings and Great Experience!

We got both wedding bands and my engagement ring at Royale Jewelers. My husband worked with Mike to make the perfect engagement ring using an old family diamond. We went back to pick out our wedding bands the whole experience was great! We were able to take our time and look through all the band options they had without feeling rushed or pressured and in the end found ones that were perfect for us! I would highly recommend Royale Jewelers - we now have 3 beautiful, high quality rings that we got for a great price and had an amazing overall experience!
    Jessica Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I bought our wedding bands there and it was a great experience - I definitely recommend going there for your band purchase! The staff was patient, very low pressure / not pushy or salesy, and provided helpful recommendations. They brought out the full tray of bands and let me try on as many as I wanted for as long as I needed. They have quality bands and very good prices. My ring was ready in less than two weeks and when it was just a tad too big, they resized it at no cost (within 2 hours) - they also cleaned my engagement ring for free while I was there! Overall a great place to buy your wedding jewelry.
    Samantha Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff at Royale Jewelers is out of this world. Charles, Mike, all the staff are simply the best. They helped my husband design my wedding ring, they have helped me re-size it multiple times, and they were extremely helpful in picking out our wedding bands. Every time we go into the store they are warm and welcoming which is fantastic. They remember who you are and things you have shared with them before-- so you are not just another customer to them. We were recommended to them by a friend and has since shared our love with them with many of ours. If you want beautiful jewelry, top notch customer service, and a great product at wonderful prices Royale Jewelers is the place to go. Thank you so much for our lovely rings!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite 315 Hanover, MD, 21076
Location of (ROYALE JEWELERS)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding