Little Treasury Jewelers

The Village at Waugh Chapel 1316 Main Chapel Way, Gambrills, MD 21054 Map · Phone number

About Little Treasury Jewelers

Little Treasury Jewelers has been serving the greater Baltimore-Annapolis area first with silver and gemstones, and now fine jewelry and watches since 1996. Our store is located in the Village at Waugh Chapel at the intersection of Route 3 and Waugh Chapel Road in Anne Arundel County.

Our customers are frequently surprised by the unique selection of jewelry and watches that we carry. Not only do we have the big names but we also have items that you will not find anywhere else in the area.

We are always looking for something new to keep our store exciting, and to make room for the new products, we generally have something at a reduced price. So visit frequently, and maybe that special piece will be available to you at an even more special price.

Now are a licensed Precious Metals Dealer in Maryland. Trade in your jewelry or watches with us toward new or for cash.

Please come and visit, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

Follow Little Treasury Jewelers on

IMG3794
Hearts on Fire offers engagement rings.
Simon G jewelry offers necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets.
Simon G jewelry offers necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets.
Artcarved
Artcarved
Artcarved offers men's bands, ladies' bands and engagement rings.
Artcarved offers men's bands, ladies' bands and engagement rings.
Beloved necklace by HoF. Hearts on Fire offers engagement rings, wedding bands, bracelets, necklaces...
Slane and Slane jewelry
Slane and Slane jewelry
Lorenzo offers bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Perfect for bridal party gifts.
Pearls are appropriate for every occasion. We have a wide selection at the most reasonable price...
Gabriel & Co. has stackable rings and necklaces.
Gabriel & Co. has stackable rings and necklaces.
Cherie Dori, top Israeli designer.
Cherie Dori, top Israeli designer.
Chimento, providing stunning pieces.
Chimento, providing stunning pieces.
Gucci Timepieces just in!
Gucci Timepieces just in!
IMG3794

2 Reviews for Little Treasury Jewelers

Raychel · Married on 09/19/2015

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here, a beautiful HOF ring that I love! I also bought his wedding band from Little Treasury. Linda and the other employees working there have been so helpful with everything and were able to get my ring re-sized very quickly when I realized it was a little too big. I will definitely keep going back here, my fiancé will be getting my wedding band there also!

Sent on 01/26/2015

3.5

Although there was a mix-up with our wedding band order, everything was taken care of with enough time to spare before the wedding. It is a family run business- which I appreciate- and they follow up with cards, promotions, and information.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Little Treasury Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• The Village at Waugh Chapel, 1316 Main Chapel Way Gambrills, 21054 See on map