169 Defense Hwy, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Annapolis Jewelers and precious metals

Specializing in custom design, diamonds, engagement rings, wedding bands, anniversary bands, bridal jewelry and unique fine jewelry. We have a full service repairs and appraisal department in our jewelry store. Whether you need is something as simple as getting a piece of jewelry repaired or you are looking to get an engagement ring for your loved one, we will be there to give you the best service, quality and price.

Annapolis Jewelers and precious metals is a boutique, custom jeweler. Since 1994, we have created thousands of one of a kind engagement rings and custom pieces. We became direct importers of diamonds and always offer "less than internet" pricing with your local personal care. We offer great service at very competitive prices you cannot find elsewhere in our jewelry store. Our jewelry store can offer you a range of pieces from something inexpensive and still unique to something exquisite and rare. We carry a range of diamonds, precious and semi precious stones in silver, gold and platinum settings.

2 Reviews for Annapolis Jewelers and precious metals

Kathy Kersell · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful custom jewelry made on site. Excellent, fast, & fair price diamond ring appraisal.

Annapolis Jewelers made a beautifully designed custom diamond engagement ring. Great customer service and several financing options. Jewelry designer on site and works with you to design the perfect ring at a very fair price. The ring was made right there! It wasn't ordered and then shipped in from someplace else like so many other jewelry stores.

Also, I later went to Annapolis Jewelers for appraisal services. Professional jewelry appraisal for insurance done within 24 hours at a very reasonable price. Other jewelry stores I went to before for appraisals wanted me to drop off the jewelry and wait at least a week or two to get the appraisal, and they changed more money for the appraisal. I definitely recommend Annapolis Jewelers for their professionalism, courteous service, and fair pricing!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Rita · Married on 04/12/2014

My husband got my engagement ring from Annapolis Jewelers and Precious Metals and it is AMAZINGLY beautiful...I get comments on it everywhere I go! (AND it was a GREAT value!!) It was custom made and unique at WELL under what "ready made" rings go for!

We loved it so much we got our wedding bands here too!

SUCH a great staff and pleasant experience!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Annapolis Jewelers and precious metals FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 169 Defense Hwy Annapolis, 21401 See on map