1660 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers

Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers has been proudly serving the Metropolitan D.C. area since its inception in 1979, when it was founded by partners Tom Liljenquist and Sid Beckstead. It has promptly become the foremost destination in the D.C. area for its luxurious collection of high end timepieces and designer jewelry. The company now has six stores and more than seventy employees under its umbrella. Liljenquist & Beckstead as a whole carries more then twenty brands of exclusive watches and more than twenty five designer jewelry brands.

Its flagship location is nestled in the heart one of one of the most prominent shopping areas in the entire country, Tyson’s Corner Virginia. This location at the Tyson’s II Galleria is unique in the fact that it has two independent stores, one dedicated to luxury watches and one dedicated to designer jewelry. The combination of stores accounts for more than four thousand feet of retail space. This allows each location to tailor its needs to the specific desires of its customers. It also ensures that employees are well trained in their specific areas of expertise. Liljenquist & Beckstead, in cooperation with its brand partners, goes through great expense in ensuring that its employees are well trained. Our staff members take numerous training trips annually to both training centers in New York and Switzerland. This gives our staff an on hand perspective of what it takes to create the masterpieces that we sell.

As an integral part of the fabric in the D. C. area, Liljenquist & Beckstead takes great pride in what we give back to that community. We provide charitable contributions to St. Judes, Youth Aids, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation as well as a host of other local charities. The founding families of the company are D.C. area natives and are constantly working with other business leaders to improve the quality of living and to impact the lives of as many people as possible.

Follow Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers on

tacori1

3 Reviews for Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredibly knowledgeable staff that is honest and trustworthy. I can't thank them enough for helping design my dream ring!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • DonnaBelle

Donna · Married on 04/27/2013

I purchased my fiance's wedding band here and worked with Charlotte. Once my fiance found the style he wanted, we had some questions about ordering in a different metal and the pricing. Because we visited the store on a Sunday, Charlotte could not get the manufacturer on the phone to get the answers that day. She got my information and promised to call me on Monday. She was also very helpful on recommending which size ring to order. As promised, she called promptly with the information on Monday and I placed my order. She was very nice, professional and friendly. When the ring arrived, I got a call and went to pick it up. The ring looked and fit great and my fiance loves it. I was very pleased with my experience with Liljenquist & Beckstead.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Pol · Married on 02/10/2007

Ask for Steve. He had everything custom-made to our specifications and met our budget. Good value!

Sent on 05/11/2007

Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1660 Annapolis Mall Annapolis, 21401 See on map