Faye Daniel Designs Reviews

Faye Daniel Designs 6
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2019

Great Experience

My wedding was on 5/5/19 and Faye Daniel Designs created custom earrings, necklace, bracelet, and hair comb to match my wedding dress. Everything turned out beautifully. The quality of the pieces is excellent. Everything that I purchased I consider an investment and something that I can pass down to my future children one day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful pieces

Randie did a wonderful job working with me to make my custom jewelry. I had a stunning bracelet made with a matching set of earrings. She also created a set of hair pins- all so delicate and sparkling. The bracelet was the first thing my husband noticed and commented on when he saw me for the first time on the wedding day. Everything was made quick!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Faye Daniel Designs 7
    Faye Daniel Designs 8
    Faye Daniel Designs 9
    Faye Daniel Designs 10
    Faye Daniel Designs 11

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you Man-Ly! We were so happy to be able to work with you!
    You looked beautiful! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!
    Randie
  • Candis

Candis · Married on 06/16/2018

I absolutely loved my pieces from Faye Daniel Designs, from the day I came in to try to dresses until the day I picked up my dress after final alterations the ladies of Faye Daniel were there with suggestions and beautiful solutions to what I needed for my wedding day. Everything is beautiful and I will absolutely recommend anyone to use Faye Daniel for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 05/19/2018

Randie and the team are awesome to work with. You can tell them your vision and they recommend the best pieces to go with your look. She worked with me for my wedding back in May and now just outfitted my stepdaughter for her wedding next year. Love them!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you Shelley- we loved working with you and are so happy to work with your step-daughter!

Alex · Married on 09/24/2017

I loved working with Faye Daniel! I walked in immediately thinking I wouldn't be able to afford custom jewelry and when I expressed that to my tailor, she had Randie come immediately over to talk about what I was thinking vision wise. Randie immediately showered me with beautiful stones and I didn't spend a dime more than I wanted to. Even bought a matching necklace with just a different stone for my maid of honor! Thank you, Randie!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Faye Daniel Designs 12

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

I had my sash designed through Faye Daniel Designs. I worked closely with Randie throughout this whole process and she was absolutely phenomenal! I had originally ordered the same design as the sample sash, however after seeing it with my dress a few months later, I panicked because it ended up not being what I had wanted, in that I realized I wanted the beading to go all the way around instead of about a third away around as the sample sash was designed. So with less than a month until my wedding, Randie contacted the production company and had a custom design created and then rush shipped it so that it would be here in time and I could not have been happier! It was absolutely perfect and I received SO many compliments on it. Randie kept me updated through every step of the way and allowed me to relax and not stress about the belt being here in time. I highly recommend Faye Daniel Designs!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Kristina_ Congratulations!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!
    Thank you! We love what we do!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    Randie
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

The only thing I can say about my custom beautiful from Faye Daniels is STUNNING!!! It was such a beautiful piece that complimented my dress perfectly!!! Working with Randie and Michelle was so fluid and effortless. I can't say enough great things out them!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Caitie · Married on 12/12/2015

Faye was extremely helpful! I ordered my jewerly 4 weeks before my wedding and she was able to have it to me within a week! :)

Sent on 01/12/2016

Kristina · Married on 11/27/2015

I highly recommend anyone wanting special jewelry or accessories to check out Faye Daniel Designs! They were extremely helpful, and treated you like a princess during your special time.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you Kristina- we loved working with you! We can't wait to see your pictures!!

julia · Married on 11/14/2015

Randie and her staff did an outstanding job with my headband and earrings for my wedding. They worked with me to let me try on lots of options (while I had on my dress!) which helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. They then took my ideas and ran with them, designing custom pieces that were BEAUTIFUL. They also sent me a preview picture of the pieces just to make sure it was what I wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend Faye Daniel Designs to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Heather · Married on 11/13/2015

Randie and her staff were amazing to work with. I had a vision and they executed it perfectly. Their suggestions were valuable and their keen attention to detail did not go unnoticed. I could not be more pleased with how beautiful my pieces turned out! They custom made me a headpiece, necklace, and earrings. The headpiece was stunning and I am looking forward to also being able to wear it as a necklace. I am thrilled that I have three beautiful pieces I will be able to continue wearing and cherish for years to come. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

Faye Daniel Designs were great to work with. Since they were in the same studio where I bought my dress, it was easy to add accessories. I added a rhinestone belt to my dress and purchased jewelry for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. It was so easy to have a "one stop shop." Randie was wonderful to work with. She was very patient and had great suggestions. She always kept me up to speed on when pieces were completed. Everything turned out beautiful and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Randie from Faye Daniel Designs was wonderful! She treated me as if I were her only customer and gave me such special attention. She created a feather hair piece that was beautiful and reasonably priced. If you need any jewelry or special pieces for your wedding day, I highly recommend coming here!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was our pleasure!
    So nice to work with you!

Beautiful work and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Randie's professionalism and helpfulness when picking out accessories for my wedding made it a painless process. She listened to my vision of what I wanted to look the day of my wedding and offered me a variety of pieces that fit into what I had envisioned. I am thankful for her friendliness and willingness to work with me throughout the process. Thank you.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2015

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I was always made to feel so very special and beautiful. I had so much fun creating custom jewelry for myself and my bridesmaids and my headpiece. It really added a personal touch. High quality. Great service. I posted a selfie shortly after exchanging vows, and one of the comments was, "That headpiece! Gorgeous!" You wonder if those small details matter, and they do. Really helped me feel incredible on my wedding day. I really miss going to the boutique. I will definitely go back for jewelry and other accessories for other special events. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Faye Daniel Designs's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We loved working with you!! Thank you for your kind words.
    We really appreciate it!

Kathy · Married on 06/06/2015

Randie designed jewelry for my mom and me for my wedding day. She was awesome to work with! Randie made earrings, a bracelet and necklace for my mom. She made earrings for me. The jewelry was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! She also ordered a belt for my dress. You can tell that she loves her job and really enjoys working with future brides. I would definitely recommend checking out her jewelry and making an appointment. Her jewelry will really help complete your look!

Sent on 08/18/2015

I wanted to wear my grandmother's necklace for my wedding, who had just passed away, but it was too short. Faye did an amazing job making the necklace longer and it was so special to have a piece of my grandmother with me on my wedding day

Sent on 08/07/2015

Katrina · Married on 03/14/2015

Randie is both extremely talented and fun to work with! She and Susan handled almost all of the accessories for my wedding, including: jewelry for me, jewelry for my bridesmaids, jewelry for my mother, a customized belt for my dress, and an amazing custom cape to complement my dress! Susan tracked down extra buttons that perfectly matched the other buttons on my dress. They even came to my rescue the day before my wedding with a lovely last-minute purse (after another vendor fell through at the very last minute). My bridesmaids are still gushing over their necklaces! Randie took the time to learn my style and made awesome, creative suggestions for all of our accessories. And her prices can't be beat! I highly recommend Faye Daniel Designs to other brides!

Sent on 03/23/2015
  • Janeen

Janeen · Married on 01/17/2015

I can't say enough good things about Randie and Faye Daniel Designs! I had a consultation with Randie when my dress came in and was just blown away with the eye she has for detail and what works well together. She does a great job of listening to what your vision is, as a bride, and enhances it with her beautiful work. She is very flexible and has an exquisite eye for fine detail that brings everything together without being overpowering. I had custom earrings, bracelet, and a hair piece made for myself and custom necklaces and earrings made for my bridesmaids. My bridesmaids STILL WEAR their jewelry as part of their regular wardrobe.

She also worked with me when I had bridesmaids that had allergies to metals to find something that would work for all of us. She has a variety of pieces to choose from that are pre-made as well as the ability to make custom pieces to suit every bride, every style, every skin tone, and every budget. Randie, herself, is so personable and she makes every bride feel SO SPECIAL. Absolutely, hands down, recommend to everyone who will hear me!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2014

Randi was so much fun to work with! She offered lots of ideas and really helped me to customize my jewelry so it was just what I had envisioned for my wedding day! She also made sure that all the various pieces went together, even the accessories which were purchased prior to working with her.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Very pleased with the service and our jewelry look fantastic for my daughters wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kristie · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Faye Daniel Designs. They designed all my jewelry, headband, and accessorized my shoes!! They also designed my daughters necklace and bracelet! Then even last minute they did a bracelet for my flower girl. It was so much fun designing with Rhandie. She is a true artist in every sense of the word. Her excitement for her talent is contagious. I felt georgeous on my wedding day and the majority of it was due to Faye Daniels Designs. I was very specific and meticulous in what I wanted. There was never any request that Rhandie said no to and she actually would go above and beyond every time. The Faye Daniels staff is friendly, professional, and just pure perfection. They were honestly one of my favorite vendors to work with during my wedding planning process. Rhandie stays extremely busy, but she always made me feel like my wedding was the most important to her. I don't believe any amount of words could express the gratitidue I have for the hard work they put into my wedding!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Cassandra · Married on 10/05/2014

She made a necklace that was so beautiful and unique to me--exactly how I wanted it. It was perfect for my day! And also earrings for all of my bridesmaids, which they loved too.

Sent on 02/18/2015

I had them make a necklace to match my earrings and it was perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2014