Lily's Bridal Reviews

171 | Halethorpe, MD

171 Reviews for Lily's Bridal

171 Lily's Bridal Reviews

Nancherie · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Finding the perfect dress for my upcoming nuptials was a task that I was truly excited about. Dee, my consultant was amazing. She was very interested in my opinion about every dress that I tried on and there was no pressure to buy any dress She made me experience very memorable. Thanks for everything.

Adel · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Dee was amazing. She was patient and caring. Addressed all my concerns. Even after I bought the dress she checked on me. I would suggest Lily’s Bridal for anything you need bridal.

Heidi · Married on 10/07/2018

As women of larger size shopping for clothes can be hard. We visited other stores where the smaller sized women had two or more staff members waiting on them and the staff member helping us was no help at all. Lillys bridal treated us with respect and as valued customers from the moment we walked in. We found a dress and they gave expert advice on how to alter it to fit perfectly. Thank you for treating us well.

• Doniqua

Doniqua Beverly · Married on 08/18/2018

The greatest experience

This place was amazing. Plenty of options for all sizes and shapes. Pricing is wonderful and the workers are so genuine and want to help! I would definitely recommend this place!

Lily's Bridal 7
    Lily's Bridal 8
    Lily's Bridal 9

Meghan · Married on 04/07/2018

My favorite vender experience!! They were seriously amazing!!! My dress was so unique and beautiful! Private appointments and just overall amazing experience! You guys made my day absolutely perfect!!

Lily's Bridal 10
    Lily's Bridal 11
    Lily's Bridal 12

Bridgette · Married on 03/30/2018

Was a great experience with Dee from Lily's Bridal. My dress was great and the staff was awesome from first appointment to finish. They had a great selection even for my size!! And my appointment was personal touch even when I called to set up the appointment.

Tenisha · Married on 03/25/2018

Dee was amazing! I didn't even go in to buy, I was just going to browse! But I managed to find my dream dress at a great price on my first trip! I would recommend them to everyone!

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Lily’s was great to work with for finding my perfect dress! The ladies helping me made me feel comfortable and in the end I found my dress! Everything was perfect and I got so many compliments on my dress. I would definitely recommend Lily’s to future brides!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Brittany, Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved meeting you and your family. Love that you are right across the street from us too. You look amazing in your gown. Your business means so much to us. Hope to see you. Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy.

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable in trying on th dresses.

Crystal · Married on 09/16/2017

Great loved it loved the dress the people where nice

Dinea · Married on 06/03/2017

Lily's Bridal was the absolute BEST place for me to get my wedding dress and veil! I'd visited other places to include a rather large chain store and didn't care for the quality of their dresses nor the less than personal feel! At Lily's I was never seen with more than 1 other party in at a time. This included shopping for my dress as well as all fittings! I worked with Dee and she was so friendly and personable. She kept in touch with me through the entire process and always remembered me when I called or just to stop in. I told her what my vision was and even the dresses she helped me choose to try on were spot on with what I was asking for. I would and will recommend this store any bride as well as anyone shopping for prom or formal dresses. You WILL NOT be disappointed! Aaaaaand to top it all off both my dress and veil came back ahead of schedule!!!

KAtie · Married on 10/07/2016

The staff at Lily's was both warm and knowledgeable. My dress was gorgeous and reasonably priced, given the material and intricate details. Best outfit I've ever worn!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for your kind words. Your pictures are so beautiful. I love love the lipstick color it really set the tone for the dress and hair. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write us a review. It means the world to us. Thank you for sending photos too. Can't wait to show everyone. Lily's Bridal wishes you and Matt many years of happiness and joy.

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

I found my dress the First time that I visited Lily's Bridal. When I made my appointment, the employee that helped me was very attentive toward what I was looking for. She asked about our venue, to help pick a dress that would fit there, and also asked about what style's I was leaning toward. I enjoyed the different styles of dresses that they had and think anyone could find a dress there. The dresses that they have are from Up and Coming designers and no one will have a dress just like yours. I highly recommend trying out Lily's bridal. I had been to 3 different store before trying Lily's and was so excited when I had found my dress here.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Kelsey, Thank you so much for you kind words. We LOVE helping brides. We truly appreciate being involved in such a special time and event of your life. It honestly was our pleasure helping you find that perfect dress! Can't wait to see your pictures. Enjoy planning the rest of your wedding. Stay beautiful. Staff at Lily's Bridal

Lenssa · Married on 06/05/2016

This was the second store I visited when dress hunting and they blew me away with their selection and price. Upon arrival I was greeted by the friendly staff and taken to the show room. I was asked to pick three dresses to start and I was worried at first because I am VERY picky. The bridal consultant stuck by my side while I looked at each and every dress on the racks. She asked me what style I was looking for and provided suggestions. To my surprise I said 'yes' to the FIRST DRESS I tried on! My sister-in-law was in tears as soon as I walked out the dressing room, the dress was that stunning. Before purchasing the dress I wanted my mother to see it so the staff squeezed in a time slot on a busy Saturday to make that possible. I got so many compliments on my dress at the wedding and when showing pictures to others. The dress made me feel so confident and beautiful. Who wouldn't want to feel like that on their big day? The overall experience was wonderful and I would recommend Lily's Bridal to all brides that want to look flawless on their wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2016

I was on a budget and I found the perfect dress at Lily's Bridal. I went in when they were having a sample dress sale. I was able to get my dress, which was completely different from what I would have picked, for a third of the original cost. They also recommended the place I got my alterations done at, Annapolis Formal. The customer service was amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and you truly picked an amazing dress. I am happy that alterations worked out for you. They are amazing people. Congratulations on your wedding and wishing you many years of happiness and joy.

Hillary · Married on 05/14/2016

I found out about Lily's Bridal when I lived in Arbutus and would drive past the shop frequently. I didn't have a lot of boutique's on my list when shopping for my wedding dress so I figured I would give Lily's a try. Well, thank goodness I did because I could not have asked for a better experience. When you arrive at your appointment, you are greeted by the friendly staff, they immediately make you feel comfortable and you are the ONLY bride in the shop during your appointment. I discussed with my consultant the style I was interested in, she pulled dresses for me and she also had me (and the people I had with me) take a look through the selection and pick some as well. My consultant was very knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I tried on four-five dresses at Lily's and "the one" was the first dress I tried on. My consultant made sure after I had tried on all the dresses we had picked out, that I tried the first one on again to make sure that was indeed "the one." And it was! My eyes lit up (I had that typical bride moment) and I could truly envision myself in that dress on my wedding day. IT WAS PERFECT! After my wedding, I had Lily's clean my dress (I got married on a farm so the bottom was fairly muddy) and fix a button that had fallen off. Once they were finished, it was back to perfect. I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal to anyone.

Christa · Married on 02/14/2016

Lily's bridal help me find my beautiful wedding dress they were my first and only bridal shop..

• Z

Zenobia · Married on 12/31/2015

I went to two places and they where night and day. From the other place, you was treated like cattle being sent to the slaugther but here they made you and your party feel like family. From them greeting you and to the fitting of the dress, they were friendly and professional. They made different suggestion for sleeves or strips and belts. I fell in love with my dress and they made me feel like a queen.

Lily's was my first place I went to when I began looking for my wedding dress. Sherri was my consultant and she was amazing. After listening to what type of dress I was interested in, she let me look at a rack of dresses in my price range- I then picked my three favorites. After trying these on, I was not happy with any of the options. Sheri then went and picked out a dress completely different than what I thought I wanted- it was something she thought would compliment my "hour-glass" figure. This was the dress I ended up buying! I also purchased a veil that matched my dress perfectly.

My only disappointment was the seamstress they recommended to me - I suggest taking your dress anywhere other than the business directly next door.

I loved working with the team at Lily's Bridal! I really didn't think I would find my dress, but with the dynamite help of my salesperson I found the perfect dress! It really was stress free, welcoming and they made me feel very special!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Sara, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We loved helping you find that perfect dress too. You were a pleasure to work with! Lily's Bridal wishes you many years of happiness and joy!

Jaime · Married on 07/10/2015

I went to Lily's not really expecting to find my dress. I'm from Portland and was visiting my sister in Baltimore. Because of the distance, it was the only time I'd be able to do any sort of wedding stuff with her, so I wanted to do at least a little bit of the shopping experience with her. Our consultant really listened to what I'd already looked at and liked for dresses, and she really listened to what I was liking when I was looking through their store and trying on dresses. With the 5th dress she brought me, when I got in front of the mirror I knew it was the one. She had found one that had all of the elements that I had liked and looked good on me, perfectly balanced and in my price range. I'd recommend Lily's to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Jaime, Thank you so much for allowing Lily's Bridal to be part of your special day. When you find that dress you just know it. Can't wait for your dress to arrive and see you again.

Alexis · Married on 07/04/2015

I was so anxious about trying on wedding dresses due to the terrible bridesmaid experiences I had at David's. I knew I wanted a totally different experience, one that didn't feel like it was taking place in a wedding factory outlet. The associate who helped me at Lily's was so kind and helpful that I felt way more relaxed and had a great time trying on dresses. I found my dream dress after trying on maybe 4 or 5 dresses! I have received so many compliments on the uniqueness and quality of my wedding dress. They were very accommodating to my family and friends that came with me. I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal.

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2015

Lily's Bridal was great and helped me find my wedding dress on my first trip out to shop!! The 5th dress was the one for me!! It was an amazing experience and my sisters, mom, and I had a wonderful time. My wedding was this past weekend and I got so many compliments on my dress from the guests and even the venue staff. The bartender said she has worked many weddings and my dress was the prettiest she has ever seen!! I couldn't believe it!! :) Thank you so much.

• verajayne42

Bayly · Married on 03/28/2015

I was first introduced to Lily's Bridal at a wedding expo in Baltimore. I would not have known about them if I hadn't gone, but I am so glad I did. I went to a few other bridal shops, but I did not get the kind of sincere, personalized attention I got at Lily's.

My consultant was Lisa, who was friendly, personable, and approachable. I am a plus-size with wide shoulders and I was very discouraged trying to find something flattering. I had some very exacting ideas for my dress (lace, sleeves) and she listened and ended up putting together that was almost custom. It was a basic corset backed a-line dress with a lace overlay and a lace bolero jacket. The end result was a gorgeous gown that was exactly what I wanted.

We also rented the groom's and groomsmen's tuxes through Lily's. It was so easy for all of them to simply show up to get measured. Dee walked me through the process, and helped me keep tabs on the guys. She was accommodating when I decided I wanted to switch the tie color. On the Wednesday before the wedding, she called me to let me know that the wrong color of vest had come in for the tuxes, but she got the company to send the right one the very next day. All the guys looked great!