Lily's Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Emily
    Emily T. Getting married on 10/09/2022

Amazing! 5 stars isn't enough!

I went into Lily's after going to a few other bridal salons, not sure if I would ever find a dress that I loved. I ended up buying my dream dress!! It was exactly what I always wanted. My bridal stylist was amazing, and so helpful! They made me feel safe and comfortable, and I could not be happier with their service. Lily's really made me feel like family. I would recommend them to anyone I know! Thank you to Dee who really made my day special!

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Emily, thank you! It was our pleasure helping you and meeting your family. Your wedding is going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of your very special day! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!
  • Whitt
    Whitt Getting married on 09/24/2022

Fantastic atmosphere and wonderful selection

I had an amazing experience at Lily’s Bridal and Prom Boutique over the weekend! The dress selection was great and offered a number of styles that I was able to try on. Dee was an amazing concierge and was super helpful throughout the entire process! She presented me with multiple options, gave her honest opinion, and really worked with me to ultimately say “yes” to the dress! I highly recommend!

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Whittney, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you find the one. We had so much fun with you and your family. It means the world to us that you allowed Lily's Bridal to be part of your wedding story. You look amazing in the wedding dress you said Yes to. All eyes will be on you as you walk down the aisle. I bet there will be some happy tears too! We can not wait to see photos from your wedding day!

Wishing you many many years of happiness and joy!
    Lily's Bridal and Prom Boutique
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 05/14/2022

An absolute gem of a boutique!

When wedding dress shopping I visited several stores in both New York City and Maryland and ended up being incredibly lucky to find a very unique, affordable wedding dress that perfectly encapsulated me and the aesthetic I was looking for at Lily's Bridal! Dee was incredibly friendly, easy to work with, and even allowed for my gown to be stored at the shop until I was ready to begin alterations. Whether you are plus or straight sized, I highly recommend stopping by Lily's!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely LOVE Lily's!!!

Lily's Bridal is unlike any other experience you will have! Kim and Dee make you feel like you are the only person in the world who matters at that moment. They make the entire experience so enjoyable. As a bride, it is extremely overwhelming to find "the dress" and Kim and Dee help to make it so much easier, without the pressure. They genuinely want you to find your dress. I could go on and on about how wonderful they are. I recommend them to every bride I meet!
    Maretta Married on 07/10/2020

Awesome Experience!

I appreciated the one on one experience. Dee was great to work with. The business was very accommodating, especially during my family crisis. The price for my dress was reasonable and perfect. The seamstress that was recommended was great to work with as well. I would definitely recommend! I'll be bringing my daughter for her sweet 16, prom and wedding dresses. 😍
  • Kristie
    Kristie L. Married on 03/06/2020

Perfect Dress!

Lily's Bridal helped me find the perfect dress and made my big day even more special! Couldn't recommend them more!!
  • Nolanda
    Nolanda K. Married on 01/09/2020

Great Service

I loved the experience of being able to be catered too while looking for the dress. I like the idea of sending pictures ahead of time, even though I went to a totally different style. The staff were very friendly and worked with me when needed.
    Kenesha Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing on my RoadtoRogers

I was so happy to have found a plus size wedding dress store in my home town right near my house!my experience was absolutely amazing. My dress fit perfect,looked gorgeous, felt amazing in it.thanks to ms.dee she rocked the whole way through.price was expensive to me but for it to be my first wedding I loved my dress m,the price didnt even matter!
    Christina S. Married on 10/05/2019

YES to the dress and Lily's

I worked with Dee and loved my experience finding my wedding dress. Lily's came recommended from a friend I work with who also bought her wedding dress here. I loved the personal attention and I felt like I was able to take my time to really find the perfect dress. Overall it was a great experience and so happy I got my dress here!
    Katelyn D. Married on 10/05/2019

Best Experience!

I had a great experience at Lily’s Bridal! The staff were enthusiastic about my upcoming wedding and helped me find the dress of my dreams. It wasn’t crowded when I went and they were flexible with scheduling my first appointment and fitting. Definitely recommend Lily’s bridal!
    Ami Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding dress

I walked into Lily’s with an open mind to try on wedding dresses. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, and made me feel special by asking bunches of questions about my big day. I still love the dress I chose and will put it back on each year to relive my wedding!
    Maria Married on 09/07/2019

Great service and price

I had a great experience with Lily’s Bridal.
    They were very nice and they gave me a great deal on my gown. They also had a list of seamstresses they recommend which made the whole experience easy and affordable
    Danielle Married on 07/13/2019

The perfect experience

Dee was amazing and made me feel so special. The day and the dress I found was perfect.
    Nancherie Married on 06/15/2019
    Finding the perfect dress for my upcoming nuptials was a task that I was truly excited about. Dee, my consultant was amazing. She was very interested in my opinion about every dress that I tried on and there was no pressure to buy any dress She made me experience very memorable. Thanks for everything.
    Adel Married on 11/17/2018
    Dee was amazing. She was patient and caring. Addressed all my concerns. Even after I bought the dress she checked on me. I would suggest Lily’s Bridal for anything you need bridal.
  • Laravia
    Laravia W. Married on 11/04/2018

More than what I expected

Wedding dress shopping can be a pain. HOWEVER, Dee made it as stress free as possible. The boutique is beautiful and I felt important!
    Heidi Married on 10/07/2018
    As women of larger size shopping for clothes can be hard. We visited other stores where the smaller sized women had two or more staff members waiting on them and the staff member helping us was no help at all. Lillys bridal treated us with respect and as valued customers from the moment we walked in. We found a dress and they gave expert advice on how to alter it to fit perfectly. Thank you for treating us well.
  • Doniqua
    Doniqua B. Married on 08/18/2018

The greatest experience

This place was amazing. Plenty of options for all sizes and shapes. Pricing is wonderful and the workers are so genuine and want to help! I would definitely recommend this place!
    Meghan Married on 04/07/2018
    My favorite vender experience!! They were seriously amazing!!! My dress was so unique and beautiful! Private appointments and just overall amazing experience! You guys made my day absolutely perfect!!
    Bridgette Married on 03/30/2018
    Was a great experience with Dee from Lily's Bridal. My dress was great and the staff was awesome from first appointment to finish. They had a great selection even for my size!! And my appointment was personal touch even when I called to set up the appointment.
    Tenisha Married on 03/25/2018
    Dee was amazing! I didn't even go in to buy, I was just going to browse! But I managed to find my dream dress at a great price on my first trip! I would recommend them to everyone!
    Katherine Married on 10/20/2017
    I had such a wonderful experience at Lily's! Dee was amazing, responsive, and knew everything about each dress. She really listened to what I wanted for my dress. She made sure she included everyone in my party but stayed focused on me the entire time. I have helped two other brides pick out their dresses and those experiences were nothing like this. From having the showroom to ourselves on my first appointment, to the special message and flowers that were waiting for me when I mentioned that I'd be stopping in on my birthday.
    And that leads me to my dress. As soon as I tried my dress on for the first time, it was like falling in love-- I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Katherine,
    You look amazing on your special day. Your smiles says it all! It was our pleasure helping you that day. I am so glad you loved the personal touch of flowers for your bday. We love that you felt so special the day you found your dress to the day of your wedding. You are the reason we keep going in this business. The love we have for our brides and the love they have for us. Means the world to us. We wish you many many many years of happiness and joy. Stay smiling and beautiful!!!
    Brittany Married on 10/14/2017
    Lily’s was great to work with for finding my perfect dress! The ladies helping me made me feel comfortable and in the end I found my dress! Everything was perfect and I got so many compliments on my dress. I would definitely recommend Lily’s to future brides!

Brittany,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved meeting you and your family. Love that you are right across the street from us too. You look amazing in your gown. Your business means so much to us. Hope to see you. Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy.
    Alyssa Married on 09/23/2017
    Everyone was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable in trying on th dresses.
    Crystal Married on 09/16/2017
    Great loved it loved the dress the people where nice