Lily's Bridal Reviews

183 | Halethorpe, MD

183 Reviews for Lily's Bridal

Maretta 路 Getting married on 07/10/2020

Awesome Experience!

I appreciated the one on one experience. Dee was great to work with. The business was very accommodating, especially during my family crisis. The price for my dress was reasonable and perfect. The seamstress that was recommended was great to work with as well. I would definitely recommend! I'll be bringing my daughter for her sweet 16, prom and wedding dresses. 馃槏

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie Leigh Luckett 路 Married on 03/06/2020

Perfect Dress!

Lily's Bridal helped me find the perfect dress and made my big day even more special! Couldn't recommend them more!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Nolanda

Nolanda Kirby 路 Married on 01/09/2020

Great Service

I loved the experience of being able to be catered too while looking for the dress. I like the idea of sending pictures ahead of time, even though I went to a totally different style. The staff were very friendly and worked with me when needed.

Kenesha 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing on my RoadtoRogers

I was so happy to have found a plus size wedding dress store in my home town right near my house!my experience was absolutely amazing. My dress fit perfect,looked gorgeous, felt amazing in it.thanks to ms.dee she rocked the whole way through.price was expensive to me but for it to be my first wedding I loved my dress m,the price didnt even matter!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Christina Schruefer 路 Married on 10/05/2019

YES to the dress and Lily's

I worked with Dee and loved my experience finding my wedding dress. Lily's came recommended from a friend I work with who also bought her wedding dress here. I loved the personal attention and I felt like I was able to take my time to really find the perfect dress. Overall it was a great experience and so happy I got my dress here!

Katelyn Desimone 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Best Experience!

I had a great experience at Lily鈥檚 Bridal! The staff were enthusiastic about my upcoming wedding and helped me find the dress of my dreams. It wasn鈥檛 crowded when I went and they were flexible with scheduling my first appointment and fitting. Definitely recommend Lily鈥檚 bridal!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Ami 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding dress

I walked into Lily鈥檚 with an open mind to try on wedding dresses. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, and made me feel special by asking bunches of questions about my big day. I still love the dress I chose and will put it back on each year to relive my wedding!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Maria 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Great service and price

I had a great experience with Lily鈥檚 Bridal.
    They were very nice and they gave me a great deal on my gown. They also had a list of seamstresses they recommend which made the whole experience easy and affordable

Sent on 11/20/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 07/13/2019

The perfect experience

Dee was amazing and made me feel so special. The day and the dress I found was perfect.

Nancherie 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Finding the perfect dress for my upcoming nuptials was a task that I was truly excited about. Dee, my consultant was amazing. She was very interested in my opinion about every dress that I tried on and there was no pressure to buy any dress She made me experience very memorable. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Adel 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Dee was amazing. She was patient and caring. Addressed all my concerns. Even after I bought the dress she checked on me. I would suggest Lily鈥檚 Bridal for anything you need bridal.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Laravia Wright 路 Married on 11/04/2018

More than what I expected

Wedding dress shopping can be a pain. HOWEVER, Dee made it as stress free as possible. The boutique is beautiful and I felt important!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Heidi 路 Married on 10/07/2018

As women of larger size shopping for clothes can be hard. We visited other stores where the smaller sized women had two or more staff members waiting on them and the staff member helping us was no help at all. Lillys bridal treated us with respect and as valued customers from the moment we walked in. We found a dress and they gave expert advice on how to alter it to fit perfectly. Thank you for treating us well.

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Doniqua

Doniqua Beverly 路 Married on 08/18/2018

The greatest experience

This place was amazing. Plenty of options for all sizes and shapes. Pricing is wonderful and the workers are so genuine and want to help! I would definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Meghan 路 Married on 04/07/2018

My favorite vender experience!! They were seriously amazing!!! My dress was so unique and beautiful! Private appointments and just overall amazing experience! You guys made my day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Bridgette 路 Married on 03/30/2018

Was a great experience with Dee from Lily's Bridal. My dress was great and the staff was awesome from first appointment to finish. They had a great selection even for my size!! And my appointment was personal touch even when I called to set up the appointment.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Tenisha 路 Married on 03/25/2018

Dee was amazing! I didn't even go in to buy, I was just going to browse! But I managed to find my dream dress at a great price on my first trip! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Katherine 路 Married on 10/20/2017

I had such a wonderful experience at Lily's! Dee was amazing, responsive, and knew everything about each dress. She really listened to what I wanted for my dress. She made sure she included everyone in my party but stayed focused on me the entire time. I have helped two other brides pick out their dresses and those experiences were nothing like this. From having the showroom to ourselves on my first appointment, to the special message and flowers that were waiting for me when I mentioned that I'd be stopping in on my birthday.
    And that leads me to my dress. As soon as I tried my dress on for the first time, it was like falling in love-- I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Katherine,
    You look amazing on your special day. Your smiles says it all! It was our pleasure helping you that day. I am so glad you loved the personal touch of flowers for your bday. We love that you felt so special the day you found your dress to the day of your wedding. You are the reason we keep going in this business. The love we have for our brides and the love they have for us. Means the world to us. We wish you many many many years of happiness and joy. Stay smiling and beautiful!!!

Brittany 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Lily鈥檚 was great to work with for finding my perfect dress! The ladies helping me made me feel comfortable and in the end I found my dress! Everything was perfect and I got so many compliments on my dress. I would definitely recommend Lily鈥檚 to future brides!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Brittany,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved meeting you and your family. Love that you are right across the street from us too. You look amazing in your gown. Your business means so much to us. Hope to see you. Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy.

Alyssa 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable in trying on th dresses.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Crystal 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Great loved it loved the dress the people where nice

Sent on 10/12/2017

Dinea 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Lily's Bridal was the absolute BEST place for me to get my wedding dress and veil! I'd visited other places to include a rather large chain store and didn't care for the quality of their dresses nor the less than personal feel! At Lily's I was never seen with more than 1 other party in at a time. This included shopping for my dress as well as all fittings! I worked with Dee and she was so friendly and personable. She kept in touch with me through the entire process and always remembered me when I called or just to stop in. I told her what my vision was and even the dresses she helped me choose to try on were spot on with what I was asking for. I would and will recommend this store any bride as well as anyone shopping for prom or formal dresses. You WILL NOT be disappointed! Aaaaaand to top it all off both my dress and veil came back ahead of schedule!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

KAtie 路 Married on 10/07/2016

The staff at Lily's was both warm and knowledgeable. My dress was gorgeous and reasonably priced, given the material and intricate details. Best outfit I've ever worn!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Katie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your pictures are so beautiful. I love love the lipstick color it really set the tone for the dress and hair. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write us a review. It means the world to us. Thank you for sending photos too. Can't wait to show everyone.

Lily's Bridal wishes you and Matt many years of happiness and joy.

Kelsey 路 Married on 09/24/2016

I found my dress the First time that I visited Lily's Bridal. When I made my appointment, the employee that helped me was very attentive toward what I was looking for. She asked about our venue, to help pick a dress that would fit there, and also asked about what style's I was leaning toward. I enjoyed the different styles of dresses that they had and think anyone could find a dress there. The dresses that they have are from Up and Coming designers and no one will have a dress just like yours. I highly recommend trying out Lily's bridal. I had been to 3 different store before trying Lily's and was so excited when I had found my dress here.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kelsey,

Thank you so much for you kind words. We LOVE helping brides. We truly appreciate being involved in such a special time and event of your life. It honestly was our pleasure helping you find that perfect dress!

Can't wait to see your pictures. Enjoy planning the rest of your wedding.

Stay beautiful.
    Staff at Lily's Bridal

Lenssa 路 Married on 06/05/2016

This was the second store I visited when dress hunting and they blew me away with their selection and price. Upon arrival I was greeted by the friendly staff and taken to the show room. I was asked to pick three dresses to start and I was worried at first because I am VERY picky. The bridal consultant stuck by my side while I looked at each and every dress on the racks. She asked me what style I was looking for and provided suggestions. To my surprise I said 'yes' to the FIRST DRESS I tried on! My sister-in-law was in tears as soon as I walked out the dressing room, the dress was that stunning. Before purchasing the dress I wanted my mother to see it so the staff squeezed in a time slot on a busy Saturday to make that possible. I got so many compliments on my dress at the wedding and when showing pictures to others. The dress made me feel so confident and beautiful. Who wouldn't want to feel like that on their big day? The overall experience was wonderful and I would recommend Lily's Bridal to all brides that want to look flawless on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/27/2017