B.O.B Photography

$6,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,400 Most Popular Price

GIVE ME ALL THE REAL SMILES

Seriously though… I truly live for real smiles. If you were to chat with any one of my previous couples and ask them one thing that they remember about our experience working together, I would bet my Golden Girls memorabilia collection it would be that I got them to laugh. I can't even guess at the number of times I've heard one of my couples describe themselves as “awkward”. Challenge accepted! I love awkward, I love shy, I love a chatty social butterfly or a stoic Ron Swanson. I love it all. Most of all, I love the opportunity to explore and find the thing that produces the natural smiles reflected in the images you see throughout my galleries.

I'm not sure if it's my avid knowledge of Golden Girls or The Office trivia, my ability to act like a goofy fun loving kid and twirl my couples around or just trying to dig deeper into what makes your love story unique. I have always had a knack for making people feel oddly comfortable. I truly believe this is part of the reason why my images look so natural. Whether I have known you my entire life or we just met for the first time heading into your engagement session, I can promise you that by the end of our shoot, you will feel like we’ve been friends for years. I'm gonna get ya!

I love making people smile and the connections shared between a couple. I love that I still get giddy excited for every single wedding this far into my career. When you book with me, you won’t just be a client. You will become one of my friends. I want to know everything about you. How you met, how the proposal happened, what silly pet names you call each other and I will more than likely become the person you text when you start getting stressed about your wedding. Don't worry, I got you. I will be your wedding Yoda. Sorry... Be your wedding Yoda I will. Nailed it!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

• Madalyn
    Madalyn G. Married on 05/06/2022

The Dream Team

Jill and her team at B.O.B photography is the absolute best!!! Jill came highly recommended from our venue coordinator and we knew immediately after our FaceTime meeting she was the photographer for us. She is so kind and down to earth. We felt a strong bond with her right away and knew she’d be the only one we’d want to spend our wedding day with. Jill was so flexible with us regarding our engagement shoot. We had to reschedule 3 times due to summer storms. Even the day of our shoot it was calling for rain, but that didn’t stop Jill from getting the most amazing photos of us. We had sunset, rain, and love all captured in one. She even managed to get a family photo with our crazy dogs. The rainy weathered followed us to our wedding day but that didn’t stop Jill and her team at all. I was so over joyed to see her, it was like reuniting with a friend. She captured every single wonderful moment. Rebekah kept us on track, so that we had time to enjoy cocktail hour and didn’t miss any of our reception. We felt the creativity in the shots, and appreciate everyone weathering the rain to get such amazing photos of us. Jill and team made our day fun and light and captured all our moments so we can remember them for a lifetime. Our preview was perfection, and we cannot wait to see the rest!!
    Kai A. Married on 11/12/2021

We are still blown away by our photos

After dealing with several wedding date changes and the pandemic, I think the area that I was the least stressed about was our wedding photography. That is all due to how amazing Jill and her team are. Once we had our engagement session and saw how wonderful everything came out, we had no worries about the photos going into our wedding day. Jill just has such a wonderful presence and is able to make everyone feel comfortable and have fun. Due to mobility issues my wedding was the first time my dad had been on a plane and was able to see family members in over 2 years. I’m so happy that Jill was able to capture these memories that I’ll be able to cherish forever. When I say we are blown away, we are literally blown away with how beautiful everything came out. Whenever I need professional photos in the future, Jill will always be the first person that I call.
  • Divya
    Divya Married on 11/01/2021

one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

We hired Jillian for our elopement in November 2020, and it was probably one of the best decisions for our wedding!

Jillian was truly amazing to work with! She was responsive prior to the event, showed up early to our venue and put over 100% effort into taking photos of us. Her fun, positive energy allowed us to relax and...we're a camera shy couple :) She truly brought out the best in us! At one point she showed us a preview and I got a teary eyed when I saw how beautiful the photos looked without editing. She is incredibly talented!

The photos she took were unbelievable. She sent us a handful of photos the NIGHT of our wedding!! Since we had a COVID wedding, we weren't able to have anyone outside of our immediate family at the event. Having the photos that night was such a highlight since we were able to share them with all our friends and family! We received so many compliments on our photographs.

Jillian recently sent the rest of our album, which was much earlier than we expected. The photos turned out so well & we are so excited to get them printed & gift them to our family!

She is fabulous! You won't regret it!

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I was so happy to be a part of your day!! And I'm super excited you were able to share photos with your family so soon - that makes the day even more special! Thank you for choosing me to capture your elopement! XO, Jill

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kara & Arsh
    23 photos · 09/15/2017

Pricing

Gramercy Mansion Gramercy Mansion Mansion Weddings

Thank you Jillian! We feel the same way about you! When you enter the Mansion you always greet us with such enthusiasm and cheerfulness. Your personality is so warm and happy, you put all of your couples right at ease. The art that you create with your camera is something that is truly special. Most of our photo books and images of weddings come from your work here with our couples. We love to recommend you. We are thankful for our relationship with you and look forward to welcoming you back again and again. Cheers!

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, I have literally worked with hundreds of photographers over the years. This winter, I decided I'm going to add a "Preferred Vendors" tab to my website, and it didn't take me long to decide I wanted Jillian to be apart of that list! Her friendliness, attention to detail, ability to manage a large group (in a FUN way!), and her overall eye for photography puts her in the top tier among her professional peers. If you're looking for not only dynamite photos but also someone who can help make your day the best it can be, stop your search- you just found your company- B.O.B. Photography is the way to go!

AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Wedding DJs

Love working with Jillian at B.O.B Photography! She's very fun, creative and a real pleasure to work with. I've seen her finished product and her pictures are stunning! So much so that my fiance and I hired her to shoot our Wedding!

Chesapeake City, 21915
Location of (B.O.B Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding