P.O. Box 433, Chesapeake City, MD 21915 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About B.O.B Photography

I’m Jillan, the owner & principal photographer of B.O.B Photography. I love being able to share in the love of two individuals and feel so incredibly lucky I get to work with such wonderful people each day!

Based out of Chesapeake City, MD, I have been shooting weddings full-time for over seven years now. After graduating from Salisbury University with a degree in photography, I hit the west coast and started assisting some well renowned photographers. That led me to Nashville where I became the go-to photographer for some of Nashville’s biggest names, including Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, Joe Don Rooney from Rascall Flatts, and Phillip Sweet from Little Big Town.

These shoots eventually led me to what I love most. The real moments. The candid looks. The love between two people. It led me down a path to become a full-time wedding photographer and I can’t thank every couple who’s trusted me with their big day enough. I hope you enjoy taking a peek into my wonderful little world of wedding photography! Get comfy as you browse my work and please reach out if you have any questions!

Follow B.O.B Photography on

B.O.B Photography 7
  • Jacob

Jacob Mills · Married on 07/12/2019

Best day of my life!

Baseball has Babe Ruth, hockey has Wayne Gretzky, basketball has Michael Jordan, and photography has Jill. Jill is the real deal and one of the most passionate people I have ever met. Photography is truly her calling and it shows with every photograph she captures.

Although most of her contact was with my wife (Jacquelyn), I always knew when Jacquelyn was texting or on the phone with her. The tall-tale sign was a smile from ear to ear. Anytime I saw this I would sarcastically comment “What’s his name?”. She would always reply with “Oh shut up, its Jill”. Often times you get caught up with the stress of planning a wedding and my favorite attribute of Jill was that she would always make my wife happy. It is almost as if the stress lifted, which is why I knew she was the photographer for us.

The first time I met her was at our engagement session. We had them done at Jacquelyn’s barn where she keeps her horse. Jacquelyn and I were both super nervous because we rarely take photos, but Jill’s smile and enthusiasm immediately calmed my nerves. The type of energy she displayed was what you see from someone who absolutely loves what they do. I like to think this photo shoot was a challenge for all of us because Jacquelyn and I were nervous, and Jill had to work with a 1500 pound animal she knew nothing about. It’s easy to say no, but Jill stepped up to the challenge and that is what makes her such a fantastic photographer among MANY other things. The photos were breathtaking and we even got a blooper pic of our fur baby (Stella). It’s safe to say, we could not wait for our wedding pictures.

Everything about our wedding was beautiful and Jill/Mike captured it all. Jill’s passion, love, and professionalism were all there. It was amazing to watch how she could enjoy the wedding as if she were a guest, but also take amazing professional photos at the same time. Mike is an exceptional partner and you could see he had the same drive as her. When Mike was with the groomsmen and myself, he was not just some guy taking pictures of us, he was one of the “boys” capturing memories that will last us a lifetime and I can't thank him enough. The stellar photographing of Jill and Mike will never be forgotten by Jacquelyn and I and I hope we stay friends as the years pass on.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    B.O.B Photography 8
    B.O.B Photography 9

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Ahhhh thank you for letting me steal your wife every now and then during the wedding planning process! :) Taking stress away and keeping the planning fun is something I'm happy to do! But I'm especially thankful that you chose me to capture your wedding day - it was gorgeous. I was happy to photograph everything that is important to you all so that you can cherish the memories forever. I'll be sure to let Mike know he has an "in" with your crew after being with 'the guys' that day - he'll appreciate it. My team does anything they need to make sure weddings days are perfect, and I'm so glad we could do that for you. Stay in touch my friends! XO, Jill
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Mills · Married on 07/12/2019

All the fur babies

I don’t think I can put into words how amazing Jill and Mike are, but I am going to try.

I first met Jill working a wedding with my family’s catering company. After watching her in her element for a while, I decided to introduce myself followed by “whenever I get married, you HAVE to do my wedding”; two years later I got married at the same venue I met Jill at.

Through the years, I have observed several wedding photographers, but none like Jill. She is relaxed, fun, willing to work with timelines AND she is the most loving person I have ever met. She is one of those people who you feel like you have known forever upon first introduction and honestly there needs to be more people on this earth like her.

Since my husband and I are not big on taking pictures, we were nervous about how we would look in the engagement photos. Jill’s energy eliminated these nerves right away and she not only kept us calm, but she kept us laughing. She never hesitated in positioning us, eliminating those awkward limp hands, and the pictures turned out amazing! My favorite part of the whole session was that we never stopped laughing once, causing the pictures to look so natural. It truly felt as if were on a date in the woods and we just happened to have paparazzi and a 1500 pound animal. On a side note, Jill was so great with my horse, even though she might have been slightly terrified (as anyone would be) she worked through it and I can't thank her enough for saying “yes” to us. It is so obvious she loves what she does and that is so important on someone’s big day.

Our wedding had the perfect weather, the perfect people, and I am so glad that Jill and Mike were there to document it all. Their energy as well as the love for their work made taking pictures so easy. They captured so many pictures of us and our fur babies and I loved how involved they were with our pups, whether it was holding them while we took pictures, or throwing our dogs toy and snapping a few photos before the dog returned. I appreciate the fact that whenever they saw a guest taking a phone picture, they were right there with their cameras to take one for them and I am sure the guests will cherish these photos forever.

One of my favorite moments of the night was when Jill stole us away for our sunset pictures. This was the first time all night that I was alone with my new husband and the pictures we got at sunset are better than I could have ever imagined. Weddings are chaotic for the bride and groom and I never knew something as simple as 30 minutes away from the crowd to take pictures at sunset with this wonderful man I just married would be my favorite part of the night. So thank you again Jill and Mike for making this happen.

Thank you both for putting up with our shenanigans; I know we were not your typical wedding crowd. It isn’t every day you see the bride take down the groom in a wrestling match haha. We are so grateful for your team and the amazing memories you have provided for us through the photographs. I hope to stay friends for a very long time and you best bet we will promote your business so I can see you at more family weddings in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    B.O.B Photography 10
    B.O.B Photography 11
    B.O.B Photography 12

B.O.B Photography's reply:

If I could put into words how much your heartfelt review means to me, it would take me forever to thank you for being so kind and thoughtful. My couples are amazing, and I thank you for having me as a small part of your wedding day! It means so much to me when someone familiar with the world of weddings trusts me to photograph special moments for them! Dulany's Overlook is such a pretty place for weddings, and I'm so glad we met there. Your fur babies were absolutely adorable, especially during your engagement session, and it was awesome seeing the pups on your wedding day again. That golden light we got was magical! It was my favorite part of the night too... besides the wrestling match :) You two made your day your own, and Mike & I loved it! Thank you again from my team for taking the time to write this review!! XO, Jill
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2019

Jill is incredible!

I don’t even know where to begin with just HOW AMAZING JILL IS! So I’ll start from the beginning.. we picked 3 photographers whose work we loved and would “meet” them over FaceTime to pick which one we wanted to work with. Jill was the last of the three scheduled for the day. I came SO close to not picking up her call...Mainly Bc my 1 year old daughter wasn’t napping like she should’ve been and I could’ve “lived with” working with one of the other photographers. Probably on the last ring before it would’ve went to voicemail, with my daughter on my hip, I answered. Literally from the second I answered I knew Jill was not just the photographer, but the PERSON for us!! Her energy, her vibe, everything just clicked and we felt so comfortable like we’d known Jill forever. Our engagement/family shoot was the first time we met Jill face to face. Tony and I were not thrilled about being in front of the camera. The minute Jill got there our attitudes completely changed and we had so much fun, not to mention, got some beautiful photos out of it! So next up was the big day! Jill arrived, not just on time, but early and as chipper as could be! She came in and made each and everyone of us feel more beautiful than we ever had!! Throughout the day she was able to tell us what to do (Jill has a way of telling you what to do and you’ll never be so happy to do exactly what she asks of you! Even if that’s trek through wet, muddy grass in your wedding gown and 4-inch heels Bc the photos WILL be worth it!) and prompt you to do things.. I was really worried about ‘not knowing what to do’ or ‘not knowing where to place my hand’ etc, in front of the camera but the way Jill prompts you to do things you completely forget you’re even in front of a camera. She is SO incredibly talented and watching her work is completely fascinating. She will do anything to capture a great shot. I’ll forever have the image in my head where Jill had her assist balancing on rocks in a stream to help her capture our last photos of the night! Long story long... Jill was beyond amazing to work with from day 1, she will make you feel better and more beautiful than you ever have in your entire life, she will make you laugh A LOT and has an undeniable energy that you just want around you, she will make you feel so comfortable that you literally forget you’re in front of a camera and she will work her BUTT OFF to capture the MOST amazing photos you’ve EVER imagined. We will cherish these photos forever and consider Jill a friend who we hope to have around for a very long time.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    B.O.B Photography 17
    B.O.B Photography 18
    B.O.B Photography 19

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Your words are seriously making me miss your stunning wedding day! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only review my business, but answer my call all those months ago! I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding day, and had a lot of fun capturing you both and your sweet daughter during the engagement session and on the big day. From your dress to the florals to the design of the venue, everything was amazing. Even though I made us work for some of those photos, (aka, the stream) I'm so glad you'll have them to cherish forever!! :) You both were naturals in front of the camera. Thank you for sticking with me and making my job so fun! XO, Jill

B.O.B Photography Pricing

B.O.B Photography Price Rates

B.O.B Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

• Gramercy Mansion
    Gramercy Mansion Mansion Weddings

Thank you Jillian! We feel the same way about you! When you enter the Mansion you always greet us with such enthusiasm and cheerfulness. Your personality is so warm and happy, you put all of your couples right at ease. The art that you create with your camera is something that is truly special. Most of our photo books and images of weddings come from your work here with our couples. We love to recommend you. We are thankful for our relationship with you and look forward to welcoming you back again and again. Cheers!

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, I have literally worked with hundreds of photographers over the years. This winter, I decided I'm going to add a "Preferred Vendors" tab to my website, and it didn't take me long to decide I wanted Jillian to be apart of that list! Her friendliness, attention to detail, ability to manage a large group (in a FUN way!), and her overall eye for photography puts her in the top tier among her professional peers. If you're looking for not only dynamite photos but also someone who can help make your day the best it can be, stop your search- you just found your company- B.O.B. Photography is the way to go!

• AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's
    AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Wedding DJs

Love working with Jillian at B.O.B Photography! She's very fun, creative and a real pleasure to work with. I've seen her finished product and her pictures are stunning! So much so that my fiance and I hired her to shoot our Wedding!

• Chesapeake City, 21915 See on map