B.O.B Photography Reviews

B.O.B Photography 7
  • Jacob

Jacob Mills · Married on 07/12/2019

Best day of my life!

Baseball has Babe Ruth, hockey has Wayne Gretzky, basketball has Michael Jordan, and photography has Jill. Jill is the real deal and one of the most passionate people I have ever met. Photography is truly her calling and it shows with every photograph she captures.

Although most of her contact was with my wife (Jacquelyn), I always knew when Jacquelyn was texting or on the phone with her. The tall-tale sign was a smile from ear to ear. Anytime I saw this I would sarcastically comment “What’s his name?”. She would always reply with “Oh shut up, its Jill”. Often times you get caught up with the stress of planning a wedding and my favorite attribute of Jill was that she would always make my wife happy. It is almost as if the stress lifted, which is why I knew she was the photographer for us.

The first time I met her was at our engagement session. We had them done at Jacquelyn’s barn where she keeps her horse. Jacquelyn and I were both super nervous because we rarely take photos, but Jill’s smile and enthusiasm immediately calmed my nerves. The type of energy she displayed was what you see from someone who absolutely loves what they do. I like to think this photo shoot was a challenge for all of us because Jacquelyn and I were nervous, and Jill had to work with a 1500 pound animal she knew nothing about. It’s easy to say no, but Jill stepped up to the challenge and that is what makes her such a fantastic photographer among MANY other things. The photos were breathtaking and we even got a blooper pic of our fur baby (Stella). It’s safe to say, we could not wait for our wedding pictures.

Everything about our wedding was beautiful and Jill/Mike captured it all. Jill’s passion, love, and professionalism were all there. It was amazing to watch how she could enjoy the wedding as if she were a guest, but also take amazing professional photos at the same time. Mike is an exceptional partner and you could see he had the same drive as her. When Mike was with the groomsmen and myself, he was not just some guy taking pictures of us, he was one of the “boys” capturing memories that will last us a lifetime and I can't thank him enough. The stellar photographing of Jill and Mike will never be forgotten by Jacquelyn and I and I hope we stay friends as the years pass on.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    B.O.B Photography 8
    B.O.B Photography 9

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Ahhhh thank you for letting me steal your wife every now and then during the wedding planning process! :) Taking stress away and keeping the planning fun is something I'm happy to do! But I'm especially thankful that you chose me to capture your wedding day - it was gorgeous. I was happy to photograph everything that is important to you all so that you can cherish the memories forever. I'll be sure to let Mike know he has an "in" with your crew after being with 'the guys' that day - he'll appreciate it. My team does anything they need to make sure weddings days are perfect, and I'm so glad we could do that for you. Stay in touch my friends! XO, Jill
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Mills · Married on 07/12/2019

All the fur babies

I don’t think I can put into words how amazing Jill and Mike are, but I am going to try.

I first met Jill working a wedding with my family’s catering company. After watching her in her element for a while, I decided to introduce myself followed by “whenever I get married, you HAVE to do my wedding”; two years later I got married at the same venue I met Jill at.

Through the years, I have observed several wedding photographers, but none like Jill. She is relaxed, fun, willing to work with timelines AND she is the most loving person I have ever met. She is one of those people who you feel like you have known forever upon first introduction and honestly there needs to be more people on this earth like her.

Since my husband and I are not big on taking pictures, we were nervous about how we would look in the engagement photos. Jill’s energy eliminated these nerves right away and she not only kept us calm, but she kept us laughing. She never hesitated in positioning us, eliminating those awkward limp hands, and the pictures turned out amazing! My favorite part of the whole session was that we never stopped laughing once, causing the pictures to look so natural. It truly felt as if were on a date in the woods and we just happened to have paparazzi and a 1500 pound animal. On a side note, Jill was so great with my horse, even though she might have been slightly terrified (as anyone would be) she worked through it and I can't thank her enough for saying “yes” to us. It is so obvious she loves what she does and that is so important on someone’s big day.

Our wedding had the perfect weather, the perfect people, and I am so glad that Jill and Mike were there to document it all. Their energy as well as the love for their work made taking pictures so easy. They captured so many pictures of us and our fur babies and I loved how involved they were with our pups, whether it was holding them while we took pictures, or throwing our dogs toy and snapping a few photos before the dog returned. I appreciate the fact that whenever they saw a guest taking a phone picture, they were right there with their cameras to take one for them and I am sure the guests will cherish these photos forever.

One of my favorite moments of the night was when Jill stole us away for our sunset pictures. This was the first time all night that I was alone with my new husband and the pictures we got at sunset are better than I could have ever imagined. Weddings are chaotic for the bride and groom and I never knew something as simple as 30 minutes away from the crowd to take pictures at sunset with this wonderful man I just married would be my favorite part of the night. So thank you again Jill and Mike for making this happen.

Thank you both for putting up with our shenanigans; I know we were not your typical wedding crowd. It isn’t every day you see the bride take down the groom in a wrestling match haha. We are so grateful for your team and the amazing memories you have provided for us through the photographs. I hope to stay friends for a very long time and you best bet we will promote your business so I can see you at more family weddings in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    B.O.B Photography 10
    B.O.B Photography 11
    B.O.B Photography 12

B.O.B Photography's reply:

If I could put into words how much your heartfelt review means to me, it would take me forever to thank you for being so kind and thoughtful. My couples are amazing, and I thank you for having me as a small part of your wedding day! It means so much to me when someone familiar with the world of weddings trusts me to photograph special moments for them! Dulany's Overlook is such a pretty place for weddings, and I'm so glad we met there. Your fur babies were absolutely adorable, especially during your engagement session, and it was awesome seeing the pups on your wedding day again. That golden light we got was magical! It was my favorite part of the night too... besides the wrestling match :) You two made your day your own, and Mike & I loved it! Thank you again from my team for taking the time to write this review!! XO, Jill

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Day Ever!

Jillian's work speaks for itself (and if you don't believe us take a look at her instagram: @jilliambob) so this review will focus on Jillian's incredible work as a our photographer, wedding coach, style consultant, and overall amazing human being.

When we first met Jillian for our engagement shoot we instantly fell in love with her energy and enthusiasm! Jillian is a warm, energetic, hilarious, and delightful person. She is exactly the kind of person you would want to shoot your wedding day. For our engagement shoot I was pretty nervous and feeling awkward and she helped us with posing and made it feel easy and fun. One thing you won't see in Jillian's photos are fake smiles. She has an uncanny ability to make the subjects of her photo laugh and then capture the perfect moment of joy. Needless to say, when we got our engagement photos back we were in awe, they were so beautiful and captured truly genuine moments.

For our wedding day Jillian and her assistant Rebekah exceeded our expectations. Jillian and Rebekah literally climbed into bushes, behind gazebos, and through gardens to get the perfect shot. Jillian also acted as a backup of sorts for our wedding coordinator by providing instructions to the bridal party to not only look great in the pictures, but to keep all the events of our big day on schedule. Even during family portraits (which I knew would be stressful because well... family) Jillian was able to keep us calm and get all of our shots done quickly while continuing to make everyone feel comfortable. She also was an absolute hit with our wedding guests and kept everyone smiling and laughing all night long! When we got our photos back my family and I were pretty much in tears. The photos were everything we had dreamed of and more, they captured the beauty and the spirit of our wedding and reception perfectly and we could not be happier with her work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jillian! You made our day everything we dreamed of and more, and now we have some amazing photos to relive our special day for decades to come!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    B.O.B Photography 13
    B.O.B Photography 14
    B.O.B Photography 15
    B.O.B Photography 16
    B.O.B Photography 17
    B.O.B Photography 18

B.O.B Photography's reply:

You are a magical unicorn my friend!! I am still on cloud nine from your wedding day, and am so thankful you hired me for such a special day! I loved capturing the genuine emotion of both your engagement session and wedding day, and am super happy that you felt so comfortable in front of the camera - that's my job! :) Rebekah is my go-to lady and having her there was amazing - so glad you love her as much as I do. Enjoy those beautiful wedding photos & stay in touch!! XO, Jill
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2019

Jill is incredible!

I don’t even know where to begin with just HOW AMAZING JILL IS! So I’ll start from the beginning.. we picked 3 photographers whose work we loved and would “meet” them over FaceTime to pick which one we wanted to work with. Jill was the last of the three scheduled for the day. I came SO close to not picking up her call...Mainly Bc my 1 year old daughter wasn’t napping like she should’ve been and I could’ve “lived with” working with one of the other photographers. Probably on the last ring before it would’ve went to voicemail, with my daughter on my hip, I answered. Literally from the second I answered I knew Jill was not just the photographer, but the PERSON for us!! Her energy, her vibe, everything just clicked and we felt so comfortable like we’d known Jill forever. Our engagement/family shoot was the first time we met Jill face to face. Tony and I were not thrilled about being in front of the camera. The minute Jill got there our attitudes completely changed and we had so much fun, not to mention, got some beautiful photos out of it! So next up was the big day! Jill arrived, not just on time, but early and as chipper as could be! She came in and made each and everyone of us feel more beautiful than we ever had!! Throughout the day she was able to tell us what to do (Jill has a way of telling you what to do and you’ll never be so happy to do exactly what she asks of you! Even if that’s trek through wet, muddy grass in your wedding gown and 4-inch heels Bc the photos WILL be worth it!) and prompt you to do things.. I was really worried about ‘not knowing what to do’ or ‘not knowing where to place my hand’ etc, in front of the camera but the way Jill prompts you to do things you completely forget you’re even in front of a camera. She is SO incredibly talented and watching her work is completely fascinating. She will do anything to capture a great shot. I’ll forever have the image in my head where Jill had her assist balancing on rocks in a stream to help her capture our last photos of the night! Long story long... Jill was beyond amazing to work with from day 1, she will make you feel better and more beautiful than you ever have in your entire life, she will make you laugh A LOT and has an undeniable energy that you just want around you, she will make you feel so comfortable that you literally forget you’re in front of a camera and she will work her BUTT OFF to capture the MOST amazing photos you’ve EVER imagined. We will cherish these photos forever and consider Jill a friend who we hope to have around for a very long time.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    B.O.B Photography 23
    B.O.B Photography 24
    B.O.B Photography 25

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Your words are seriously making me miss your stunning wedding day! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only review my business, but answer my call all those months ago! I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding day, and had a lot of fun capturing you both and your sweet daughter during the engagement session and on the big day. From your dress to the florals to the design of the venue, everything was amazing. Even though I made us work for some of those photos, (aka, the stream) I'm so glad you'll have them to cherish forever!! :) You both were naturals in front of the camera. Thank you for sticking with me and making my job so fun! XO, Jill

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2019

Jill and Team are phenomenal!!

The first time I ever met Jill...I knew right away that she would be the perfect photographer for my wedding. Not only is she very professional and passionate about her work but, she is so personal and her main goal is to make your wedding day super special! In all, I made the best decision ever, I had Jill and Team for both the engagement and wedding photos and they turned out AMAZING! In addition, Jill is so timely and super responsive. I would highly recommend to any couple! Thank you Jill for being the best!

Sent on 07/12/2019

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day! Thank you for choosing me to capture such special moments in your relationship - I hope the photos bring you both so much happiness. My team is amazing, and I'm super thankful to have them help make my couples' days so perfect! XO, Jill

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Jill is the most talented photographer and an even better human

When my now husband and I were just first planning our wedding, he said he said we could do whatever I wanted wedding-wise, but no photographer whatsoever.....until we met Jill. We met her at a wedding expo and after walking away from her stand, he leaned over to me and said “we can have a photographer if we hire her.” Thankfully she was available for our date! She checked in with us throughout the entire year during planning and was so attentive the week of to make sure things ran smooth. On the day of the wedding, she made everything so fun and natural. For two people who thought we would dread taking time out of the reception to take pictures, it was honestly one of our fondest moments of the day. She makes things so comfortable, just like hanging out with a friend...who’s snapping pics of you. I received my pictures back today and they’re more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Jill, thank you for being you and the most talented photographer!! You added such a special touch to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    B.O.B Photography 26
    B.O.B Photography 27
    B.O.B Photography 28

B.O.B Photography's reply:

This is amazing! I am so glad you trusted me to capture such a special day - especially with how gorgeous your photos turned out! I hope you reminisce on such a beautiful day forever. I was happy to help ensure your day was perfect, and want to thank you for writing such a sweet review. I wish you both nothing but the best on this new journey together! XO, Jill

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2019

Easiest wedding decision

We met Jillian a year before our May 26th wedding. From the very beginning her enthusiasm, love of photography, attention to detail and coordination with our other wedding vendors was above and beyond expectations. Jillian was very knowledgable about our wedding site, Gramercy Mansion; it's gardens, the best lighting and its amazing potential for great pictures. On the day of our wedding, Jillian and her 2 assistants were on point and patient especially as our patience started being tested in the heat standing in one spot for family pictures! She became a guest favorite with her outgoing personality. She was able to capture so many great moments. The pictures will allow us to always look back on our day with incredible fondness, love, and romance. I would highly recommend Jillian and B.O.B Photography to photograph your wedding day or any important event.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    B.O.B Photography 29
    B.O.B Photography 30
    B.O.B Photography 31

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review, Rachel! I absolutely loved photographing your wedding day at Gramercy, and am so glad we got connected. I especially loved being in the gardens and under the bistro lights that night. Finding the best light is always my favorite part of the wedding. Wishing you two the best in this new journey together! XO, Jill
  • Ben

Ben Smith · Married on 05/17/2019

She is talented. She made me and wife happy. Just book her already!

Without a doubt the best decision my wife and I ever made for our wedding was to pick Jillian and her team to photograph our big day. We fell in love with Jillian the moment we met her. She was more interested in getting to know us and hearing our story rather than talk about which package fits our price range, like other photographers we met.

Engagement Session- My wife was the one who communicated most with Jillian, so this would be the first time I am truly getting to know my photographer. After taking a few pictures, Jillian would show us some on her camera. I was immediately impressed! She had made the middle of a traffic circle look as though we were walking through a breathtaking field down on the farm. She was also able to get a few shots with me and my wife’s pet rabbit. The fact that there was zero hesitation, and her face showed pure excitement, proved to me and my wife we had our dream photographer.

Wedding Day- I was able to meet the rest of the team for some pre-wedding photos. Mike was instantly loved by my groomsmen. He took a wide range of photos for me, which I can not thank him enough. While we did check off all the serious poses, he helped me capture the goofy love I have for my best friends. GROOMS- UPGRADE TO A SECOND SHOOTER AND ASK FOR MIKE. WORTH IT! Jillian was of course amazing. She is extremely skilled in her craft and it shows. She captured some stunning photos that make me wonder how she pulled them off. However, her photos are not the thing that impressed me the most. For those who may not know, you take A LOT of photos. Even though Jillian and her team were efficient with getting the photos done, it can get tiresome. She was able to keep the energy up and it became contagious to those around her. There was a time I needed a break and she made sure I had a drink in my hand to help me power through. Also, at the end of the night I noticed she helped get some people on the dance floor for me as well. This is not the job of a photographer but an example of how she went above and beyond.

She is talented. She made me and wife happy. Just book her already!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    B.O.B Photography 32
    B.O.B Photography 33
    B.O.B Photography 34

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I want to relive your gorgeous wedding day and that killer sunset we got!! Thank you so so much for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review of my business. Making my couples happy before, during and after their wedding day is my top priority, and I'm so grateful for all of the fun we had. I loved getting your guests on the dance floor, and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. You guys were troopers during all of the photos, and it shows!! My team is amazing, and I'm super excited you love Mike as much as we do - he's the best second shooter! It was amazing being a part of your special day. XO, Jill
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/17/2019

The best and easiest decision we made

My husband and I met Jill at a wedding vendor event-and we were there a little early while the vendors were still setting up when we came across Jill's table. She stopped what she was doing and we immediately connected over her amazing photos and my engagement ring. She proceeded to talk to us for another 20 or so minutes about everything from my now husbands proposal, to our favorite shows to even giving us advice on what to look for in our vendors. I wanted to book her on the spot, but my husband told me to wait and meet a few more photographers. After doing so, all the others we met were the same and none came close to the connection we made with Jill. So after emailing back and forth a few times-Jill was the first vendor we booked for our special day over a year in advance from our wedding.

We did an engagement session with her back at our college campus, on what was one of the hottest days in the summer. I was nervous because my husband hates posed pictures so I wasn't sure how these were going to go. After about 10 minutes Jill had him comfortable and joking around which made for great photos-and an even better time. We even brought our pet rabbit with us Jill was really great at including her when the time was right :) When we got those photos back I couldn't wait to work with Jill again and see what out wedding photos would be like.

From then on Jill and I would message back and forth a bit sharing funny memes- Then a week before our wedding we had a call with her to set up a timeline and vision for the photos we wanted. The day of the wedding came and at this point Jill felt like an old friend and she (along with her team Mike and Rebecca) made connections with our friends and family making everyone feel really comfortable.

Jill, Rebecca and Mike went above and beyond to do everything they could for us to feel special-even somethings I would think a photographer wouldn't do like checking in with me making sure I had enough coffee :) and adjusting my hair when things were a bit out of place. After the wedding she shared some teasers with us with in like 12 hours after leaving our wedding and then had all of our photos back to us with in 2 weeks! She really captured the goofiness yet emotional side of my husband and gave us photos we will cherish and love for a long time to come.

I highly recommend Jill-and the rest of her team for your special day. It was the best decision we made and I can not wait to find other opportunities to work with her in the future.

Sent on 06/14/2019

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I am so incredibly happy that we got the chance to connect that day! It was amazing getting to know you both, your love story, and what your wedding vision was. Now it's hard to believe your big day has already come - and what a gorgeous wedding/sunset it was, too! From your engagement session in a place that meant so much, to meeting your sweet little rabbit, we had SO much fun! My team is also amazing, and I'm super glad they were a part of your special day! Thank you for choosing me to capture your love! XO, Jill
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

She is the best!

If Jill's beautiful pictures don't speak for themselves on why you should book her for your wedding, then let me share how her and her team are the most amazing people on earth. My husband and I are introverted people so the idea of being in front of a camera was not ideal to say the least. I believe my husband said 'it's his worst nightmare' haha. We booked engagement pictures as a way to get comfortable in front of the camera. When we met Jill we couldn't help be drawn to her energy. She is such a kind, genuine, hysterical human being. We laughed almost the entire time, all while guiding us along the way. After getting our engagement pictures back, I could not wait for our wedding! The pictures were beyond what I could have hoped for. On the day of our wedding, Jill brought her assistant, Rebekah with her, who is equally as amazing as Jill. We had an issue with our bouquets and Rebekah, having worked in the wedding industry for years, worked to try to resolve the issue. Talk about going above and beyond?!?! As far as the pictures go, similar to our engagement session, Jill made us crack up laughing, all while capturing beautiful moments that literally put a smile on my face every time I look at the pictures. My husband and I have not stopped talking about Jill and Rebekah and the fact that they were, by far, our best wedding vendor. Even our wedding guests commented about how awesome Jill is - now that's an impact! To be real for a moment, you can always find a less expensive photographer, and we definitely considered it, but you would not get the level of support, comfort, laughter, and so much more, if you do. Cut the budget somewhere else, but do not cut it on pictures that will bring you joy for decades to come. Book Jill ASAP, she fills up fast, and you don't want to miss working with such an amazing person.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    B.O.B Photography 35
    B.O.B Photography 36

B.O.B Photography's reply:

This is soooooo sweet. Thank you for trusting me with such a special day - I'm so happy for you both! I love making my couples comfortable in front of the camera so they can just relax and have fun on the big day. I also can't thank my team enough for always going above and beyond to make the day perfect. Wishing you & Doug a lifetime as happiness as you begin this new journey! XO, Jill

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

The best of the best

Honestly Jill was absolutely AMAZING!!! I knew the work she had done because my best friend had used her so I knew she was going to be great! What I didn’t know was how truly talented she was! Jill went above and beyond to make sure our day was the best day ever! From the moment we met her for our engagement photos and everything in between she was phenomenal! She made my husband and I feel so at ease with every picture we took! Our pictures came out beautiful both for our engagement and wedding day! She has a great team that she works with for your wedding! All three of them worked so well together. I am so lucky I was able to have her capture every moment of the best day of my life! I would 110% recommend her to shoot your special day! She is so personable and just makes you calm the whole day. I would have been lost without you Jill! Thank you for making it the best day of my life! Oh and side note she is so quick in getting your pictures back to you! I got my engagement photos back in less then a week and my wedding photos in less than 2 weeks!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    B.O.B Photography 37
    B.O.B Photography 38
    B.O.B Photography 39
    B.O.B Photography 40

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking!! I'm so glad my team (who is amazing) and I were there to capture it, and that beautiful rainbow during your ceremony! Thank you for writing such a kind review. I love knowing that I can help my couples relax on their special days, and then have photos to cherish forever! Cheers to this new journey! XO, Jill
  • Carl

Carl · Married on 04/27/2019

Fun, professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with!

I want to start off by saying that I'm a professional photographer myself, so my standards for great photography are higher than most.

Hiring a photographer was the one thing my wife left up to me for our wedding, so I felt the need to knock it out of the park. After searching for days for photographers, I came across Jill's portfolio and was just WOWED by everything I saw. We knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding.

While she's an AMAZING photographer, she's an even MORE INCREDIBLE person! It took all of 2 minutes at our engagement session to realize we're going to be good friends. She keeps everything light and fun and is very personable. There's no way you won't have a great time when you're around her. It's impossible.

On our wedding day, while still being her fun self, she was extremely professional and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. Luckily, we had gorgeous weather for our wedding that allowed us to do a sunset photo shoot. The shots are SO BEAUTIFUL that our venue is purchasing a 16X10 of one of her shots to hang on the wall in their office, and they're also getting a photo book of our entire wedding for future customers to look at.

Jill is also very quick to get your photos back to you. You won't be waiting for months to get your photo's. She got all 1400+ photos back to us in under 2 weeks.

Long story short. Jill is an all-around amazing person and photographer. She's 1000% worth it, and you will not regret having her be a part of your big day!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    B.O.B Photography 41
    B.O.B Photography 42
    B.O.B Photography 43

B.O.B Photography's reply:

This means so much to me and my business, especially coming from someone who is familiar with the same side of the lens as me! What an absolutely stunning wedding day. I am SO excited that your stunning sunset shot will be featured at the venue - the entire day was gorgeous. Thank you for trusting me to capture all of those special moments on a day that goes by so quickly. I hope you cherish those memories forever and I wish you both the absolute best in this new chapter of your lives! XO, Jill

Anna Connors · Married on 04/12/2019

Jillian is Magical, Inspiring, Phenomenal, Flawless!

I know Jillian from working in events in Baltimore. From the literal moment I met her a year and a half ago, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. My husband can prove it because I came home that night and told him. When we eventually got engaged and decided to wed in Texas I was upset because I thought that meant I couldn’t use Jill. HA! Jillian jumped at the chance to join us in Texas (even though she has a hubby and two adorable kids at home). It meant the world to us!!

Our day was one for the books; so many things that weren’t planned happened, but Jill was the absolute best person to have on our team. She made up all the extra time that we ran out of and took FLAWLESS pictures. The whole day really goes by in a blur and to have pictures that are as incredible as hers means the world.

If you want someone who cares about you and absolutely LOVES her job - I’m telling you, she loves what she does and it is infectious - then Jillian is your photographer!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    B.O.B Photography 44
    B.O.B Photography 45
    B.O.B Photography 46
    B.O.B Photography 47
    B.O.B Photography 48

B.O.B Photography's reply:

The. Sweetest. Ever. I absolutely love what I do, and seeing this photos makes me miss your wedding day soooo much! It was gorgeous. Thank you for bringing me to Texas for such a special day... I am super glad we met back in MD in this crazy wedding world. Cherish those photos and all the beauty of your wedding day - you both deserve it! See you soon love! XO, Jill

Molly · Married on 03/30/2019

The Best. Hands Down.

Jillian is a wonderful person and photographer. My now-husband Bobby and I are so glad that we found her for our 3/30/19 wedding at the Mt Washington Mill Dye House in Baltimore. At first we had found a different photographer that we didn't really connect with over the phone but were going to just deal with it, but when we found there were parts of her contract that we just didn't feel comfortable moving forward with, we decided to go in a different direction. That's when we found Jillian and have literally ZERO regrets. I'm convinced it's fate that we found her and she was available on our date. Working with Jill could not have been better. Jillian makes everyone feel at ease while also telling them exactly what to do, which is an amazing skill to have. The pictures she took of us are flawless and also she was super quick about turning them around after the engagement shoot and the wedding which we appreciated. I can't wait to work on a wedding album with Jill and also send her a million texts about Queer Eye for many years to come.

Sent on 04/29/2019

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Super grateful that you found me and I was able to capture your engagement session & amazing wedding day! It definitely was fate that we meet. Please send all the texts about Queer Eye that you like, you know me so well! I hope you get to cherish those beautiful photos forever, and I can't wait to create a gorgeous wedding album for you!! XO, Jill

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

The bomb.com

I have no idea how to even start writing a review for Jill. I simply adore this human being - maybe even more than my husband. She is just THE BEST. The best photographer and the best person. From the moment I reached out to her she was so kind, relaxed, and funny. I thought I loved her at that point but then we met her and oh my lanta she's even better in person. Jill is just the perfect ball of sassy energy that keeps the mood lifted and gets everyone smiling. I am a really self conscious person and absolutely despise being in front of the camera. She made getting our pictures taken for both our engagement session and our wedding an absolute blast, and she made me feel like Beyonce. Quite literally every person at our wedding was asking for her information for future use. To top it off, not only did she make me feel gorgeous, but the pictures are mind blowingly perfect. Pictures were really important to me because even though we’ve been together for 10 years, since I hate taking pictures we only have a handful of them together. Now we have 5 billion which is barely an exaggeration because she literally takes a picture in between every blink. From the posed pictures to the candids, I love every. single. photo. She’s a total gem and we are SO LUCKY we found her. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her work. Kind of debating divorcing my husband so we can get remarried and Jill can take some more pictures of us.

Also - word of advice: WHEN you hire Jill (not if), and she asks if you want to sprint to the top of a garage for some sunset photos while the salad is being served... DO IT.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    B.O.B Photography 49
    B.O.B Photography 50
    B.O.B Photography 51
    B.O.B Photography 52

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I wish I could like this 1,000 times - it is SO heartfelt and amazing. Danielle & Zach, I can't say enough how happy I was to shoot your engagement session and wedding day, and am even more excited that you have new photos to love and cherish forever. Being a wedding photographer is something I will forever be passionate about, and it's couples like you that make my job as special as it is. Thank you for sprinting to catch the golden hour - one of my favorite parts of the evening! I hope we get to work together again in the future. Cheers to you, lovely newlyweds! XO, Jill

Nadine · Married on 03/02/2019

Immaculate Work, Perfect Person

Oh man, I could truly write a novel about Jill, but I think it is better to keep this short and sweet. Jill was the best decision we made for our wedding, hands down. From our first phone conversation to our engagement session to our wedding, Jill was there making sure we felt beautiful and were having fun.

Weddings are stressful. You can do everything you can to make sure everything is perfect, but at the end of the day, you cannot control every little thing. Luckily for me, I never worried because Patrick and I had Jill there making sure that everything was in order. In the most Jill manner, she was able to control rowdy groups of folks with poise and humor. She managed to make our entire wedding want to have their photo taken because she made you feel like the most gorgeous human being alive. I believe you should do what you love, and it is obvious from the moment you meet her that this is her calling. It shows in her demeanor and in her work.

I am honored to have had Jill document my wedding. Her charisma and caring nature made what could have been a very awkward experience, one of the highlights of the day. Because of her and her remarkable talent, Patrick and I now have beautiful memories for years to come.

Do yourself a favor and hire Jill.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    B.O.B Photography 53
    B.O.B Photography 54
    B.O.B Photography 55
    B.O.B Photography 56

B.O.B Photography's reply:

This was such an absolutely special day for me, and I'm so glad you trusted me to capture not only your engagement session, but the stunning wedding day too. Working with couples like you is what makes my job so magical, not to mention your rendition of "Benny & the Jets" was AMAZING. I loved it. Thank you for all of the laughs and smiles on a truly memorable day. I wish you & Patrick all of the happiness in the world! XO, Jill
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Decision EVER

I'm not sure how to sum up the AMAZINGLY talented, STUPENDOUSLY sweet, and EXTRAORDINARY wonderful Jillian... but I'm going to try. I've been obsessed with Jillian's work for years and when I finally got engaged I knew that she was my ONE non negotiable. I would have changed my wedding date just to have Jillian, and I don't regret that decision at all. She exceeded every expectation and went above and beyond for the "IT" shot. We braved a freakishly cold windstorm for our engagement shoot and a snowstorm on our wedding day; Jillian never lost her smile and sass! She is the buzzing energy you need to make it through staged photos and the creativity you want for the stunning classics that you will cherish for a lifetime.
    Not only is she a blast to work with but her amazing eye for truly stunning photographs makes her one the BEST in the business.
    She is EXCEPTIONAL!!!
    Jill, if you're reading this, I can't wait to work with you again on family portraits.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    B.O.B Photography 57
    B.O.B Photography 58
    B.O.B Photography 59
    B.O.B Photography 60

B.O.B Photography's reply:

You. Are. Too. Sweet. Not only was the snow on your wedding day absolutely magical, but you looked stunning - even with the bitter cold! I am super glad you both will cherish those photos for many years to come. Being a part of your wedding day was one of the best ways to close out 2018, and hopefully we're working together again in the future! :) A big thank you for trusting me to capture such an important day, and I appreciate the support of my business so much! XO, Jill

Sheila · Married on 12/28/2018

Seamless experience!

I booked Jillian as our wedding photographer in December and never looked back!! She was the absolute best from start to finish! Great communication, Incredible photos, accommodating, professional, and not to mention FUN!! Her vibrant personality helped make our day that much more special! We got our photos back and we are in awe with each and every one. Jillian has true talent and is worth every penny. Best decision made, hands down! Thanks Jillian!

Sent on 01/18/2019

B.O.B Photography's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you for taking the time to review my business - I truly love what I do. I'm so glad I was able to spend your wedding day with you both, and capture all of the special moments. We had SO much fun. Cheers to the newlyweds!! XO, Jill
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazingly talented

Jill was one of the best things that could have happened to our wedding day. I had no idea where to start when looking for a photographer, and another vendor recommend BOB Photo to me. I instantly fell in love with Jill’s photography. I knew she would not disappoint! After getting my wedding pictures back in record time, I couldn’t been happier! She exceed all of my expectations!! Thank you Jill! You helped to capture the best day of my life! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    B.O.B Photography 61

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I am so glad that we got connected for your beautiful wedding day! Thank you for trusting me to capture your love as you begin this new journey. I love getting my couples their photos back quickly so that they can relive their special day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!! XO, Jill

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

One of the best parts of our day

I am so happy we had Jill as our photographer. Not only are her pictures beautiful, she made the day so stress free and fun. She is easy going and knows exactly what she is doing, and helped to guide me throughout the day when I was feeling overwhelmed by everything. She fit in with my friends and family, and was able to get through the incredibly large number of group shots I asked for (sorry, Jill!) with time to spare. I am thankful for her!

Sent on 03/04/2019

B.O.B Photography's reply:

One of my biggest goals on wedding days is to limit any and all stress (as much as possible) for my couples, and I'm so glad you had fun on such an important day!! Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day, and those wonderful group shots :). I hope they were everything you dreamed of and more! XO, Jill
  • Nadia

Nadia Mosa · Married on 10/20/2018

Game Changer

When I began my search for a wedding photographer, it was my biggest stress. I am a photographer, and I knew that my expectation may not be something someone could meet. I couldn't have been more incorrect, Jillian far surpassed every single component of my expectations, some I didn't even know I had. Many photographers out there are -PhotoShop photographers, not Jillian. She is the real deal- her understanding, of lighting, exposure, angles, framing sets the bar for Wedding Photography to an artistic height. When I got my finalized photographs, I have to be honest...they weren't much different than what she had shown me in the back of the camera. This is everything! For printing, albums, anything you may do with these images, you want perfection and that is what you will get. Beyond her understanding of her craft, her personality fit perfect for Michael and I. She knew how to get us to smile, appreciated our quirky nuances as couple, and most importantly made us feel as if we were the only thing that mattered. We did both Engagement photos and our Wedding Photos through B.O.B, and I look forward to continuing to have Jillian be a part of our family as we grow because I will never allow another photographer to capture our lives and tell our story the way that she does. Look no further, you will fall in love with her, her team, and the service she will provide for you on your special day. We truly cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/10/2018

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Nadia! This review is so sweet and I am honored that you chose me to photograph your engagement session and beautiful wedding day! It was great working with someone who is also familiar with the photography world, and I'm so happy that my style matched what you were looking for. Can't wait to continue working together in the future! XO, Jill
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2018

Welcome to the family, Jill!

Wow. Just wow. Our entire experience with Jill as our photographer was amazing. From her indulging my dreams of having chickens in my engagement pictures, to her capturing every beautiful moment of our wedding, Jill was the best choice we made for the entire shebang. She was quick, thorough, and unobtrusive. She was an absolute hoot with my crazy quirky family, and our pictures are PHENOMENAL. Probably the only issue is trying to narrow down which ones to put in an album 😂 We didn’t get the gorgeous golden hour on our wedding day (which was the one thing I was really hoping for), but our photos are so radiant you would never know. 10/10 would recommend, and we’re hoping to get to do some more work with her in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2018

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Your engagement session is by far one of the most creative and unique of all time. I am SO glad you chose me to be your photographer for your engagement session and beautiful wedding day. Spending your wedding day with your family was awesome - they're so much fun. Thank you for taking the time to review my business. I hope your photos forever bring you happiness. XO, Jill

Alison Pryor · Married on 10/13/2018

More than just my photographer ...

To say Jill was our photographer is not giving her nearly enough credit. Since my now husband knew Jill from college, I contacted her right from the start. She was basically my wedding planner and recommended most of my vendors ... who were all amazing! I had no need to shop around, and planned the entire wedding in less than 2 months! Although my husband and I felt totally awkward about getting all these pictures taken, Jill made it totally fun and easy. We even ran around downtown Baltimore ahead of a monsoon of rain to get perfect shots for our engagement shoot!
    I can not say enough about Jill on the wedding day! When she arrived I basically told her she was in charge of the rest of the day. She totally came through, and everything went perfectly! She has the most amazing vision ... I thought she was a little crazy when she had 3 people hold my dress so we could climb through some weeds for a picture. Those are the most amazing shots of the entire day!! Her level of excitement and enthusiasm is contagious, and it never stopped! She is like a photo ninja! I didn’t even notice her during the reception, but then had thousands of amazing shots!!
    I could go on and on! If you are considering Jill call her now and book her. Her spots fill up fast and you will regret it if you miss out on her!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    B.O.B Photography 62
    B.O.B Photography 63
    B.O.B Photography 64
    B.O.B Photography 65
    B.O.B Photography 66
    B.O.B Photography 67

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I'm SO happy for you & Brooks! Thank you for trusting me with such a special day - I loved helping you both plan the wedding day of your dreams. Also... I love and thank you for getting into the weeds in your gorgeous gown - definitely worth it! :) Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! XO, Jill
  • Anna-Lisa

Anna-Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

5 Stars, 10 Stars, All of the Stars, Jillian is Amazing!!

Professional, responsive, and honestly one of the best parts of our wedding, Jillian was simply amazing.

As background - I've never known what to do with myself in photos and have often avoided them. Because of this, I approached photos at my wedding with a certain amount of trepidation. I shouldn't have worried however, because Jillian immediately put me at ease. She blended into our wedding as if she had always been part of the family. She made me feel like a beautiful bride during the pictures, and always seemed to be in the right place to take the perfect photo, without being in the way. The photos themselves were beautiful. High, high recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2018

B.O.B Photography's reply:

I'm still not over how absolutely gorgeous your wedding day was! You & Matt had such a love-filled day, and your photos in the gardens are breathtaking. Thank you for trusting me with your big day, and to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I'm so grateful! Hopefully these photos bring smiles to your faces for many years to come. XO, Jill
  • Dan

Dan Pruitt · Married on 10/06/2018

The best person ever

Not only is Jillian the someone you want doing your photos, she is an awesome person who is always responsive and knows what to do/say to get the perfect shot. I pretty much despise taking photos and they all came out great thanks to her hilarious attitude and charm ALL the time. You'll absolutely be satisfied with her professionalism, turnaround time of pictures, sharing/posting online policy, and anything else you care about relating to photography.

Sent on 10/25/2018

B.O.B Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review my business! I am so grateful you both trusted me with your wedding day, and I would do anything to get the perfect shot for you. Enjoy the photos! XO, Jill