Green Feather Photography

Annapolis, MD View map
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Green Feather Photography is a wedding and portrait photography business based in Annapolis, Maryland. They understand that every wedding is unique and work hard to capture all of the details you worked so hard to bring together. They offer clients beautiful, natural and photojournalistic photos of their wedding day. Owner Karina loves working closely with her couples and getting to know them and their love story. She can’t wait to offer you a collection of artfully curated and captured photos of your big day!

Green Feather Photography offers their clients complete control over the photography session, allowing them to feel comfortable in front of the camera. This photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Toning

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,300.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jennifer S. Married on 04/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A MUST photographer for your wedding!!

We are seriously amazed at the quality of the pictures that we got!! The pictures are STUNNING and we are so excited to display them in our home!! Karina was super professional and was extremely helpful during our planning process. Our schedule got completely messed up because of the weather but Karina adjusted to everything that came up and we couldn’t be happier!!
    Manola Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Green Feather photography browsing through this website, as many of the photographers with the most pictures/reviews were all booked up for the date of my wedding. The images Karina had uploaded where not many, but I loved immediately the light and the natural feel to them. I contacted her and was very pleased at her responsiveness, sweetness, professionalism and customization of the package we were looking for.
    The day of my wedding, she was a lifesaver in many occasions. I wasn't even starting to get ready when she arrived (we had a backyard wedding and since we were also arranging the location, we were pretty much putting flowers out and cutting fruit until a couple of hours before the ceremony!) she made herself available and helped us out with the timeline. She was never intrusive, but you knew her eyes were always there looking for that perfect shot. My husband did not love the idea of having pictures taken professionally, especially portraits, but she made us feel very comfortable and natural, so we ended up with a LOT of wonderful photos!
    From that day, I already knew Karina had done a fantastic job; she even took a second series of shots before the sunset, in one of the open fields close to our property. Have I said the is so sweet and helpful? Probably a ton of times!
    We have just received the USB package: a wonderful wooden box with our image printed on it, same thing for the usb drive. But the real amazement came looking at the pictures: ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Thanks to Green Feather we have the best memories we could ever hope for, a lasting memento of our wedding! I didn't even realize hubby and I were smiling and laughing so much during the day. The quality of the edited images is superb, and I am so surprised that we look so happy and cute in those photos! Definitely, Karina will make the happiest day of your lives even happier. If you want to see examples of the photos she took of us, ask her or me!
    Nichole Married on 03/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Karina to be our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions for our big day! My husband is a photogenic guy, and I am not so much (at least I don't think so) but of course I wanted my wedding pictures to turn out good! And boy, they were stunning!! Karina made us feel super comfortable and it really took off a lot of stress when we were taking pictures, we felt like we could relax and just have fun! We got our pictures just two weeks after the wedding and couldn't be happier! Great photographer, fast delivery, and affordable pricing!

Green Feather Photography's reply:

Nichole,
    Thank you so much for leaving a review, it was a real pleasure working with you and Dan!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Annapolis, MD, 21403
5206282946

Always Open
Location of (Green Feather Photography)

Green Feather Photography frequently asked questions

Green Feather Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Green Feather Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
Green Feather Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Green Feather Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
Green Feather Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Green Feather Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding