Hewitt Photography is a wedding photography company based in Baltimore, Maryland that shoots a mixture of candids and fine art pieces. The team at L. Hewitt is incredibly innovative and offers medium format film upon request. For a versatile photographer that will create beautiful images of your special day, consider L. Hewitt Photography. They will capture all of the intimate moments and precious details that you'll treasure for years to come.
Leah Hewitt is the owner and photographer behind L. Hewitt Photography. She has won countless awards for her photography, including Fearless, ISPWP and PDN Top Knots. She has also been published in Style Me Pretty, Brides Magazine, Vogue.it, Junebug, Ruffled, Bayside Bride and more.
Leah has a passion for destination weddings and regularly works on styled shoots, editorial portraits and lifestyle shoots. Her standard services are all customizable and include:
Recommended by 98% of couples
12 User photos
Kaitlin · Married on 06/18/2016
Leah is an amazingly talented photographer, but you knew that already, that's why you're looking at reviews. Here is why she stands out and why you need to hire her:
1) She's awesome. You will spend your entire wedding day with your photographer, so you better like them. You will like Leah.
2) She's different. She listens to what YOU want in your photos and boy oh boy does she provide. Each wedding she does is unique to the couple and you will feel special and grateful that your photos feel like yours and only yours.
3) She will capture the feeling of the day. If you've never had a wedding before you won't know that you need this, but you do. When all is said and done, all you have left of an exceptionally special wonderful day, are the photos. You will want to be transported back to the love and happiness and feelings that were felt that day and Leah will provide that for you.
4) She is stealthy like a ninja while also able to command a crowd's attention. This is a very important quality in a photographer. As you are living out one of the happiest days of your life, Leah will silently capture the tears wept, the laughs had, and every other candid moment and embrace. Meanwhile, she may look small, but she is able to round up the entire wedding party for formals before you can say, "Has anyone seen Grandma?".
5) She knows her stuff. Unless you're a wedding vendor, she's probably been to more weddings than you so she is there to help you out when you're not sure when you're supposed to cut the cake or what a receiving line is. It's almost like you get a bonus wedding planner.
In conclusion, Leah is the best and you need her in your life. You're welcome for insisting.
Emily · Married on 06/02/2018
The photographer. When Devon and I first started planning our wedding, we both agreed that the most important part of the celebration was the photographer. The often repeated saying of "your wedding day will go by in the blink of an eye" was a cliche we fully believed. And if that day was going to be a blur, we would need an epic photographer who would help us remember our wedding for years to come.
Enter Leah. I searched high and low for Leah. I didn't just want a photographer. I wanted an artist. I wanted a piece I could hang on our living room wall that would stop people in their tracks, draw them into the scene, and then leave them saying "wow that's you guys." Leah is an artist. She has an eye for beauty and originality that is profound. When we first spoke on the phone, I told her that the most beautiful thing to me about weddings is the overwhelming wave of joy and love. I wanted our wedding pictures to show the faces and interactions of our friends and family. I could not believe what she captured for us. A picture of me and my brother cracking jokes in a side garden. My parents beaming at each other during cocktail hour. My new husband and I rap battling on the dance floor. The tenderness and humanity of what she captured in our photo album is nothing short of extraordinary. Her work 100% speaks for itself, but the experience of working with Leah goes far beyond the masterpieces she creates.
I don't like being the center of attention. I don't even really like having my picture taken. I get nervous and stressed when I feel like I'm running behind schedule or, you know, 120 pairs of eyes are all on me at once. Leah is incredibly calming and soothing. She reads your mood, helps you fix your eyeliner, makes a hilarious joke, and then helps you take some deep breaths. I felt so lucky to have her around.
TLDR: HIRE THIS WOMAN. SHE WAS OUR BEST VENDOR BY FAR AND EXCEEDED ALL OUR EXPECTATIONS.
Molly · Married on 05/27/2018
Leah photographed our wedding in May 2018. Honestly, the experience could not have gone better! She was lovely to work with and had that perfect balance of professionalism (her skill and expertise is apparent from the start) and friendliness (we had a great time talking to her and dancing with her at the wedding)! Most importantly, the pictures were beyond stunning. She did an incredible job of assessing our preferences and giving us exactly what we were looking for. Everything from the formal photos, to the paparazzi style candids could not have been better! Leah, thank you so much for your stunning work. Go out and book L Hewitt!!
L. Hewitt Photography Price Rates
L. Hewitt is a gifted photographer and wonderful to work with. Great eye for detail! Highly recommend!
Leah is a fabulous photographer and has always been one of our favorites. She has a lovely demeanor and is a pleasure to have around. Leah worked with us on a hotel photo shoot which turned out to be a fun day as she always has a smile on her face and loves what she does. She is extremely artistic and delivers amazing detailed photographs. We definitely recommend her as a professional photographer for your special day!
Wonderful personality shows though this photographer's work. Love her!