INTRIGUE

Annapolis, MD View map

INTRIGUE is a floral and event design firm located in Annapolis, Maryland that specializes in creative and truly one-of-a-kind custom weddings. Their highly-trained event professionals use cutting-edge trends and design techniques to deliver seamless events that completely match your unique wedding style and vision. Artistic, passionate and detail-oriented, the design team at INTRIGUE will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding is beautiful, romantic, and memorable.

Serving Maryland, Delaware, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia, INTRIGUE provides professional floral, décor, and event services for weddings and other special occasions. This thriving firm includes a design studio in Annapolis and a satellite office on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, ensuring coverage for the majority of the upper East Coast. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
  • Floral design
  • Floral arrangements and walls
  • Drapery
  • Wedding rentals

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Michelle Married on 08/27/2016
    Intrigue did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. I shared Pinterest photos for my chuppah, flower wall, flower chandalier, centerpieces and bouquets, and they executed it beautifully! They were even able to get me peonies in the end of August! The flowers absolutely made my wedding stand out as unique in the eyes of my guests.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/27/2015
    The team at Intrigue are absolutely amazing! They are professional, talented, dedicated, and have an in-depth understanding of the wedding business. We were given individual attention that included helping us to plan every aspect of our centerpieces and floral arrangements exactly to our tastes. I was extremely impressed with how well everything turned out -- we had so many compliments about their work! I highly recommend Intrigue!
    Katie Married on 05/09/2015
    By far the most elegant arrangements and bouquets I have seen! I was not able to meet with the Intrigue staff directly through our wedding planning process ( my mom and our wedding planner met with her) so I was a little unsure about how everything would turn out. I had nothing to worry about! The day of my wedding when all of the flower arrangements and bouquets showed up I was so overwhelmed with how stunning and beautiful they all looked!! Sarah is amazingly talented is able to create gorgeous floral masterpieces! My wedding would not have been complete without her designs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Leo Dj Photography Leo Dj Photography Wedding Photographers

Love all the beautiful details that Sarah and her team always designed and put together. Great to work with!

Paper in the Park Paper in the Park Wedding Invitations

Beautiful work. Very professional.

A.P. Photography A.P. Photography Wedding Photographers

This team is extraordinary. No detail goes unnoticed and I'm always blown away by their creations, talent, and service.

2116 Renard Court Annapolis, MD, 21401

By Appointment Only Call or E-mail our Studio Manager for your appointment flowers@intrigue-designs.com / 410-571-3069
Location of (INTRIGUE)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding