1915 Towne Centre Blvd, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 62

About Mint Julep Event Studio

Mint Julep Event Studio is an award-winning and experienced creative wedding planning company in Annapolis, Maryland. Karey and her team of wedding planners have over 35 years of combined experience in the event industry, and the company has been in business for over 10 years. Mint Julep Event Studio is a sought after wedding planner that specializes in unique and stylish weddings. The key to their success is the passion they bring for working with couples and, with a limited number of events taken each year, they will deliver the wedding of their clients' dreams. Mint Julep team can handle all the details so that you, your family and friends can fully enjoy the day.

Mint Julep Event Studio offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full-service coordination
  • In-person meetings with consultant
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals, selection and contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event and floral design
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • "Day of" itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Mint Julep Event Studio on

hickok040513 81
hickokphotographygigibarnett 13
allison and tom wedding 01 pre ceremony 0183 cop
Mint Julep Event Studio
annapolis florist and local paper designer create
edit 2
sarah pennini favorites 0004
sarah pennini favo

• Videos 3

45 Reviews for Mint Julep Event Studio

Carolyne · Married on 03/11/2017

Katie from Mint Julep was hands-down the champion of our wedding. From the first day she stepped in to coordinate and plan our wedding to the wedding day itself, Katie was the absolute best. She had a solution for any roadblock we encountered and kept the wedding day smooth and enjoyable for us and all of our guests. Such a great experience. We would want Katie involved in planning any future major event we hold in the future!

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

Our experience working with Karey and Katie at Mint Julep Studio was so wonderful. My fiancé and I knew we wanted assistance during the wedding planning process. My only wish is that we hired them sooner! We bought a partial planning package through Mint Julep and it felt like it was more than enough. They were available for check in meetings in person to keep our wedding planning on target for our wedding date. We also corresponded via email frequently about planning. Karey helped prepare our flowers and table arrangements for our wedding. It was so nice having them do our flowers as well. Also, we had access to the online planner, Aisle Planner, through their company. This was such a wonderful resource for us to coordinate details. RSVPS and meal choices were included here and also seating arrangements. It made our wedding day coordination even easier!

Finally our wedding week arrived! One of the best parts was the coordination of all of our vendors the week prior to our wedding. Katie contacted all the vendors and gave them a timeline for our wedding day. The wedding timeline was also shared with us and we were able to share it with our bridal party. Katie worked tirelessly on our wedding day going between my room and my husband’s room at the Four Seasons. She helped coordinate lunch for both the bridesmaids and groomsmen. She had her cell phone with her all day to get in contact with her about anything we needed. It made me feel completely at ease knowing she was taking such great care of us for our wedding to go perfectly (and it did!). Finally, at the wedding reception Katie was everywhere we needed her to be and helped with any requests we had. She stayed throughout the wedding until the event ended and helped us gather our things for our farewell. I cannot thank Katie enough for all of her support and work on our wedding day. Karey and Katie are a phenomenal team and I would trust them with planning any event in the future.

Michele · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot begin to thank Karey and her team enough for my beautiful wedding day. My husband and I are both from out of town and Karey, Sarah, Grace, Katie, and the rest of their team went out of their way to meet with us and make us feel comfortable. It is truly a family run business. Karey's husband Mike takes care of the lighting and was our own personal tour guide as we were planning our rehearsal dinner and going to our cake tastings. I had several interesting requests, like a football stadium wedding cake, and Karey went out of her way to help me find vendors that fit my unique vision. Karey and her team were also responsible for my flowers and they were everything I imagined! The day of the wedding her staff were amazing. Katie stayed with my bridesmaids and helped us with a last minute emergency with a torn bridesmaid dress. I cannot begin to thank Mint Julep enough for making it a day I will never forget!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Karey and her team are super organized, making working events with them very easy. Let them plan your next party!

• Allison Barnhill Designs
    Allison Barnhill Designs Wedding Invitations

Historic Events is one of my go to recommendations for wedding coordinators. Every event is handled with experience and care. So many of my clients have used them and been so happy to have a professional take over the reigns and help make their day perfect. Highly recommend!

• INTRIGUE
    INTRIGUE Wedding Florists

Historic Events is the largest and best planning firm in the Annapolis/Eastern Shore area. With years of experience and an incredible design team this firm creates events that are inspiring. I continue to be amazed by the work that this company does.

• 1915 Towne Centre Blvd Annapolis, MD 21401 See on map