423 Halsey Road, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About KO Events

KO Events is a wedding planning company located in Annapolis, Maryland, that serves the surrounding Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. Karma would be thrilled to help couples coordinate and organize their wedding day. She promises to make sure everything meets and exceeds your standards.

KO Events will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, destination, and eco-friendly weddings. Karma will consult with couples, answer any questions they have, and go over every detail. She will make sure that your events are unique and individualized to meet your needs. KO Events offers various services to make sure your day is expertly planned to avoid any hiccups or setbacks. Karma offers partial, full, and day-of coordination packages, which may include event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

wilkerson 370 51 498177

15 Reviews for KO Events

• Philip

Philip W. Hammer · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Ko events is amazing

Karma was AMAZING! She was on top of every detail leading up to our wedding, and our event was flawless. So flawless in fact, that we actually had a great time at our own wedding. Go figure. Karma made sure that all the vendors were on point, made sure our glasses and plates were full, managed the transitions, and made sure everything was buttoned up at the end. Thank you KO Events for everything.

Sent on 05/28/2019

KO Events's reply:

Thank you both so much for the kind words. I am still feeling the glow from your fun wedding! All the personal touches, the Favors, and the donut wall! Amazing! Wishing you happiness and love!
  • Miriam

Miriam S · Married on 05/04/2019

Karma is amazing!

Karma was so amazing with helping us plan our wedding! At the beginning I felt so overwhelmed with the task at hand but after meeting with Karma for the first time I instantly felt better about things! She has such a calm presence but with a 'yes we can' attitude! I really felt that she understood the vision I had for our wedding from the beginning and was able to help me find vendors that worked with our budget and helped me with all my many questions.

On the wedding day she was so incredible! I worried about nothing the day of, even though it was supposed to rain and our wedding was entirely outdoors. She had everything under control and set things up exactly how I envisioned. She was helpful to everyone, one minute fixing corsages and the next directing vendors. She did a great job working with an untraditional venue and making sure we had all the little details covered that had slipped my mind.

I absolutely recommend working with Karma- she is so knowledgeable and such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2019

KO Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved getting to know you both and helping to plan your big day! Wishing you happiness and joy,
    Karma

KO Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KO Events 1
    Free Consulation

Call KO Events today to book your 1-hour free consultaion. We will discuss your ideas and plans and see if we are a good fit. If you book during your free consultation we will add the rehearsal into your day of package.

• Main & Market
    Main & Market Wedding Caterers

Karma knows detail and we appreciate her every step of the way!

• 423 Halsey Road Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map