Allison Barnhill Designs

Annapolis, MD View map

Allison Barnhill Designs is a design studio, based in Annapolis, Maryland, that specializes in custom wedding and special event invitations and coordinating paper. Allison creates truly unique stationery and is known for the use of color, layered stocks, timeless designs, and a hint of glitter thrown in for good measure.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

• Julia
    Julia Married on 08/19/2017
    We are so glad that we chose Allison Barnhill Designs for our save-the-dates, invitations, and escort cards. Allison made the whole process so easy and was a pleasure to work with! She met with us in her studio and helped us narrow down our fonts, paper, colors, and wording. She has so much experience in the business and the quality of her work is incredible! We had guests raving to us about our save-the-dates and invitations- everyone said it was the best quality/cutest invitations they had ever seen! (and we agree of course!)

Allison responded very quickly to e-mails and easily dealt with all my last minute changes (sorry for being difficult!) We had a lot of out-of-country guests invited- she made sure to keep those envelopes separate and not put a stamp on their return envelopes. She even expedited part of our order going to guests out of the country for visa purposes (thank you Allison!) Allison is super organized and got all of our items to us so quickly! I can't express enough how much we loved working with Allison- I would highly recommend her to everyone!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 07/08/2017
    I cannot say enough about Allison and the quality of work she produces! She was able to take our vision and put it in print form. She had so many examples to help us choose our design. I wasn't originally planning on having her print anything beyond the invitations but I was so obsessed with the invitations that I just wanted more. All her work was finished prior to the dates she told us. She was so flexible with a few changes I requested even after I gave her the OK to print. She is the absolute best!
    Alison Married on 08/20/2016
    Invitations came out perfectly perfect. Got tons of compliments on them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Party Plus Tents + Events Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

Allison Barnhill with Allison Barnhill Designs is the life of the party - the paper party! Her passion for love and paper are evident in her designs! And did we mention, she is one of the happiest people to be around and work with and that is just contagious! Can you tell, we LOVE Allison Barnhill and know you will too!

My Flower Box Events My Flower Box Events Wedding Florists

Allison Barnhill Designs continues to be original and the creative design leader when it comes to the Annapolis Area wedding announcements. Talent and personality are what come to her intimately and she really connects with people making her couples feel at ease.

Fiona's By The Cake Faerie Fiona's By The Cake Faerie Wedding Cakes

Allison design ideas are incredible. Her knowledge, creativity and custom designs are one of a kind. Allison is friendly, easy to work with and can help with any range of styles to suit your tastes. I highly recommend her for all your printing needs.

Annapolis, 21401

Monday - Friday: 9am to 4pm (by appt) Saturday: By appointment only Email info@allisonbarnhilldesigns.com to schedule your appointment.
Location of (Allison Barnhill Designs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding