Coffee & Calligraphy

Arnold, MD 21012 Map · Phone number

About Coffee & Calligraphy

Hi there! My name is Yvonne and I’m the co-owner, artist + dreamer of Coffee & Calligraphy, alongside my husband Josh (professional nerd + craftsman). We are a creative collective specializing in modern calligraphy, lettering, signage, illustration + design.

We are obsessed with coffee and are firm believers that handmade is best. We love working with our clients to create handcrafted goods for all of life's events. you have a vision, let's design it- the possibilities are endless!

Follow Coffee & Calligraphy on

Coffee & Calligraphy 2
Coffee & Calligraphy 3
  • lalalura

Lura · Married on 09/21/2018

Love Coffee & Calligraphy!

When in search for our wedding calligrapher we were looking for someone who had a particular style and would work with our limited budget. Working with Coffee & Calligraphy was everything we could've hoped for! I mostly communicated with Yvonne and was very happy with how patient and attentive she was to all of our questions and conversations to help get to the end result of designs for our wedding. We had a small destination wedding in Savannah and wanted to have some beautiful custom items to go along with the event and location. I wasn't very clear on what I wanted and appreciated Yvonne taking the time to talk over all of my ideas and give her feedback. I also appreciated how flexible she was with mailing examples and meeting up throughout the process to drop off and collect our items. In the end she designed our welcome sign, reception sign, escort cards (which also were our gifts to guests) and cupcake table cards. Out of all of the items she designed I was especially grateful for how much time and effort she put into our escort cards. When I decided to make them also our gifts by doubling them as coasters I knew it wouldn't be very easy. Yvonne took a lot of time to make sure they were perfect by testing the coasters and sending us examples to help us know they were what we wanted. The only thing I would note is that the thickness of the names on the examples she mailed were quite different than the end result. The examples sent had much thicker font than the final product. Regardless we were very happy overall and would definitely recommend Coffee & Calligraphy to other brides!

Coffee & Calligraphy 4
    Coffee & Calligraphy 5
    Coffee & Calligraphy 6

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Yvonne’s work is beautiful and she is such a pleasure to work with! The quality is amazing also! She was able to take my scattered vision and turn it into amazing signage that all the guests loved! Couldn’t recommend more and I can’t wait to work with her in the future!

• User4874754 · Recently married

Yvonne was really great to work with! She's obviously super talented, but also very flexible. She created brushed acrylic signs for my wedding that were beautiful and helped me create a completely custom seating chart display that was exactly what I envisioned. Her calligraphy is beautiful and working with her was so easy and flexible. She responded quickly and clearly, I highly recommend her!!

Coffee & Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Place Cards, RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Shipping

• Arnold, MD 21012 See on map