Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Little Bit Heart

Little Bit Heart is a custom wedding invitations and papergoods company based in Annapolis, Maryland. We believe that an invitation can be love at first sight, and a keepsake to be treasured.

Follow Little Bit Heart on

Little Bit Heart 3
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Simply amazing!

I already know this review will not do Jenna and Elizabeth from Little Bit Heart justice. I just could not be happier with my decision to work with them. I originally found a wedding invitation suite on Pinterest that I absolutely loved and was able to track down Little Bit Heart as the creator. I sent them an email and received a response almost immediately. I had something pretty specific in mind for my invitations, and Jenna and Elizabeth used their keen eye for design and professional skills to clean up my vision into absolute perfection -- and we did it all over email! I got endless compliments on how amazing my invite suite was. Later in the planning process, I worked with them to create my escort board and place cards for the day-of. Their prices are reasonable, and they are very accommodating to budget restrictions. Not only was the final product top-notch, but they were patient, gave me plenty of options for color/fonts (but not too many that it made me indecisive!), and truly listened to my ideas and visions. For that I am grateful. Thank you SO much, Little Bit Heart! Can I get married again so we can make more gorgeous invites together?!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Little Bit Heart 4
    Little Bit Heart 5

Ebise · Married on 05/24/2019

My vision come to life

We used Little Bit Heart for our save the dates and invitations because we wanted something unique and fun to set the mood for our wedding. We wanted our invitations to look like concert posters and sent them a couple of ideas to get them started. Liz and Jenna totally understood what we wanted and gave us a final product that was even better than anything we could have imagined. To top it off, Liz and Jenna were super responsive and always available for a chat. The whole process was painless and so much FUN!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Little Bit Heart 6

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking for custom invitations in the Annapolis area, look no further than Little Bit Heart! I had a specific vision for my invitation suite, and LBH accommodated my many rounds of feedback to create my perfect wedding invitation. I also cannot recommend their custom illustrations enough - totally worth the extra cost for that added touch! Elizabeth and Jenna also designed my shower and engagement party invitations which all turned out beautifully. They are responsive, accommodating, friendly, and true professionals. Most importantly, they create beautiful work - my family and friends still comment on my invitations. We <3 Little Bit Heart!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Little Bit Heart FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings

• Joy Michelle Photography
    Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely fantastic to work with. These ladies are true professionals with so much talent! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Event Design Group, LLC
    Event Design Group, LLC Wedding Planners

We can't say enough about Jenna and Elizabeth. We admire their creative genius and professionalism and always appreciate working with them on our projects and most importantly our clients love their work.

• Cedar and Lime Collective
    Cedar and Lime Collective Wedding Florists

I was giddy with excitement when I received the invitation suite from Little Bit Heart. They did such a beautiful job and incorporated maps and travel (which was our theme) in such creative ways. The ladies were so easy to work with and were very attentive to and timely in their responses to everything! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for creative, personalized, one of kind invitations and stationary!

• Annapolis, 21401 See on map