Little Bit Heart

Annapolis, MD View map

Little Bit Heart is a custom wedding invitations and papergoods company based in Annapolis, Maryland. We believe that an invitation can be love at first sight, and a keepsake to be treasured.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Foil-Stamped
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing

Bennett W. Married on 06/04/2022

Lovely work!

I loved working with Little Bit Heart! We received so many complements on our invitations. They did a great job on the day off items as well. Joanne and Elizabeth were extremely responsive and I plan on hiring them for future stationary needs.
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 08/15/2020

Exactly what I wanted plus more!

One night browsing through the internet, I came across Little Bit Heart. I saw an information card that I immediately fell in love with. It was a watercolor designed map of Downtown Annapolis and I could not stop thinking about how bad I wanted it for our invites. I reached out and Elizabeth and Jenna were quick to respond. We met up, I explained what I wanted, and they turned my vision into reality. The card came out beautiful. It was just what our invitations needed.
  • Caroline
    Caroline R. Married on 06/29/2019

Simply amazing!

I already know this review will not do Jenna and Elizabeth from Little Bit Heart justice. I just could not be happier with my decision to work with them. I originally found a wedding invitation suite on Pinterest that I absolutely loved and was able to track down Little Bit Heart as the creator. I sent them an email and received a response almost immediately. I had something pretty specific in mind for my invitations, and Jenna and Elizabeth used their keen eye for design and professional skills to clean up my vision into absolute perfection -- and we did it all over email! I got endless compliments on how amazing my invite suite was. Later in the planning process, I worked with them to create my escort board and place cards for the day-of. Their prices are reasonable, and they are very accommodating to budget restrictions. Not only was the final product top-notch, but they were patient, gave me plenty of options for color/fonts (but not too many that it made me indecisive!), and truly listened to my ideas and visions. For that I am grateful. Thank you SO much, Little Bit Heart! Can I get married again so we can make more gorgeous invites together?!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brian & Molly
    11 photos · 06/09/2018

Joy Michelle Photography Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely fantastic to work with. These ladies are true professionals with so much talent! I would recommend them to anyone!

Event Design Group, LLC Event Design Group, LLC Wedding Planners

We can't say enough about Jenna and Elizabeth. We admire their creative genius and professionalism and always appreciate working with them on our projects and most importantly our clients love their work.

Cedar and Lime Collective Cedar and Lime Collective Wedding Florists

I was giddy with excitement when I received the invitation suite from Little Bit Heart. They did such a beautiful job and incorporated maps and travel (which was our theme) in such creative ways. The ladies were so easy to work with and were very attentive to and timely in their responses to everything! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for creative, personalized, one of kind invitations and stationary!

Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Little Bit Heart)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding