Allison Barnhill Designs Reviews

157 Reviews for Allison Barnhill Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Julia

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

We are so glad that we chose Allison Barnhill Designs for our save-the-dates, invitations, and escort cards. Allison made the whole process so easy and was a pleasure to work with! She met with us in her studio and helped us narrow down our fonts, paper, colors, and wording. She has so much experience in the business and the quality of her work is incredible! We had guests raving to us about our save-the-dates and invitations- everyone said it was the best quality/cutest invitations they had ever seen! (and we agree of course!)

Allison responded very quickly to e-mails and easily dealt with all my last minute changes (sorry for being difficult!) We had a lot of out-of-country guests invited- she made sure to keep those envelopes separate and not put a stamp on their return envelopes. She even expedited part of our order going to guests out of the country for visa purposes (thank you Allison!) Allison is super organized and got all of our items to us so quickly! I can't express enough how much we loved working with Allison- I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough about Allison and the quality of work she produces! She was able to take our vision and put it in print form. She had so many examples to help us choose our design. I wasn't originally planning on having her print anything beyond the invitations but I was so obsessed with the invitations that I just wanted more. All her work was finished prior to the dates she told us. She was so flexible with a few changes I requested even after I gave her the OK to print. She is the absolute best!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alison · Married on 08/20/2016

Invitations came out perfectly perfect. Got tons of compliments on them!

Sent on 08/28/2016

lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Allison is BEYOND awesome! From the first time I met with her she was so prepared. She had so many examples to show us and even sent us home with examples until our save the date proofs and invitations were ready. Allison always communicated with me when things were in process. Every person was blown away with our invitations and I will always recommend Allison! She has the perfect personal touch!!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Allison did a fantastic job on our wedding invitations. They were exactly what we wanted and the quality was very nice. I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Heather · Married on 08/08/2015

Allison was great to work with! She responded quickly to every email and made the process easy! The quality of our invitations are amazing and we've already received a lot of compliments and people asking, "where did you get these?!"

If you're looking for invitations or stationary needs in Maryland, Allison is definitely the one to go to!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lucy · Married on 08/01/2015

Allison was wonderful to work with and really helped with all of our etiquette questions. The invitations were stunning and received many complements from the guests. Allison also prepared seating charts for us that were beautiful. I look forward to working with Allison on any future announcement needs!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

AMAZING work! Allison is easy to work with, professional, and provides great quality with great prices! She customizes everything to your taste! She created beautiful wedding invitations on my budget! I still get compliments about them. She also printed envelopes for me, did my escort cards as well as created campus maps, guest letters for my welcome bags, and table tents. She also made pictures of campus landmarks on foam board that I had in grass to show a 3-D map of campus for my guests. All came out absolutely GORGEOUS!!! She got all my ideas and turned them into reality! Having fonts and colors match really added a thematic touch that looked awesome. Having Allison do so many things really helped me relax since I'm not crafty! She is always on-time and mistake-free! I plan to use her for future events. I highly, highly recommend Allison Barnhill Designs!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Anne · Married on 06/19/2015

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Allison. She is a consummate professional who spends a tremendous amount of time making sure your vision of the invitation is realized. Everyone who received our invitation commented on how special and beautiful they were. Allison was just wonderful to work with and I know I had to test her patience with changes and deadlines that constantly varied. Through it all she remained cheerful, helpful and did everything in her power to make sure we had what we needed when we needed it. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you want someone lovely to work with that will create your dream invitation and will work with you every step of the way then I urge you to use Allison. You will be as thrilled with the results as we were.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Allison was great to work with and provided a lot of insight on wedding invites and stationary. She designs everything from scratch and has so many options to personalize each element. Helped in every step of the process, which is great for those without a planner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

I found Allison after asking my matron of honor who designed her save-the-date card, which is my all-time favorite. Allison is incredibly responsive, professional, kept our schedule on-track, and puts out a great product at a very competitive price point. We debated pricier letterpress versus regular printing, chose to go with Allison, and never looked back. I will forever appreciate the timeless look that she created for us.

Sent on 05/16/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

I am so happy that we chose Allison for our wedding invitations. I met with her in Annapolis and she had so many great options for my invitations. We chose a pocketfold invitation with lace belt and monogram on the front, gorgeous! Myself and all of our guests were super impressed! I would def recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Marje · Married on 04/11/2015

Allison provided our invitations, wedding programs, and table numbers. She took a program number concept I had and turned it into reality. We received many compliments on our invitations and other items, and the quality was fantastic. The turnaround time was quick, and Allison was fantastic to work with! Highly recommend to anyone in the Annapolis area--prices are great, quality is high, and you are supporting a local business!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • F

Nicki · Married on 10/19/2014

Allison is amazing. She did a phenomenal job for my wedding. She did the save the dates, invitations. escort cards, table tents, programs, mad libs, and information for our welcome pails. Everything was beautiful and beautifully coordinated for my beach-themed wedding. I received tons of compliments on all of her work. I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Allison designed and provided all of my wedding paper. She was very responsive and her designs were exactly what I wanted! I received many comments on the quality of the invitations. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

Allison Barnhill Designs will far exceed your expectations! Allison's hand crafted expertise and attention to detail is mind-blowing and unbelievable! She takes your ideas and makes them happen by incorporating your individual uniqueness along the way. She is delightful to work with and sends samples throughout the process, ensuring that your invitations are exactly as you would like them to be. I highly recommend Allison if you want invitations that are flawless and extraordinary!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Justin · Married on 10/11/2014

Allison is truly something special. My husband and I went to meet with her with ideas swirling about colors and designs. We had no idea what we wanted. Within 5 minutes she just understood us and realized our vision for us. Her work is so beautiful and meticulous, every detail is thought of. She lets you see everything as she pulls your ideas together and will never print without you 100% loving it! We received so many compliments on our invitations, table numbers, programs etc. We are so thankful to have had Allison in charge of all our wedding details!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Laurie · Married on 07/19/2014

Cannot say enough amazing words about Allison! My sister used ABD for her wedding and made the recommendation, and I am so glad she did! Allison is simply this: talented, caring, and professional. Quick with emails and snuck me into her packed schedule for production! Everyone is raving about these beautiful invitations...thank you times a million! :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Shelby · Married on 04/12/2014

ALLISON IS INCREDIBLE! Our invitations were flawless and even after I missed a typo (double and triple check your proofs!), Allison worked with us to fix them for the big day. We received so many compliments on how professional our invites looked!

Such a great vendor! Would recommend to ANYONE!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2014

Absolutely incredible! Her designs are creative and unique. Guests gushed over our invitations. Worth every single penny and I will be using her in the future! Loved working with her from the invitations to the menu cards! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Allison was amazing to work with!! She listened to our vision and delivered even more than I could have imagined. Her talent is unmatched and we cannot thank her enough for working with us...even up until 48 hours before the wedding!

I hope to use ABD in the future and cannot wait to continue recommending her to family and friends!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Katie · Married on 10/26/2013

I absolutely loved our invitations. I felt that they were very unique yet classic. Allison was able to take my idea and give it a personal touch. Proofing and finalizing details were so easy.

Sent on 11/08/2013

I am so happy that I used Allison Barnhill for my wedding invitations. We wanted to use a painting that my step dad had painted for the background of the invitation and Allison said it would be no problem. She was extremely responsive, usually responding to an email within an hour. She helped walk me through the process and made suggestions when I didn't know what to choose. I received the invitations within the promised time period. All in all, great experience. I would definitely recommend Allison Barnhill Designs.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Allison Barnhill Designs's reply:

Thank you Lauren!!!! We are so glad you loved the invitations and the design process. Can't wait to see pictures from the big day!

Mark · Married on 09/14/2013

My last name was spelled wrong...my fault for not proofreading. She reprinted an invitation at no cost as a momento. They were exquisite!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

First off she is the sweetest woman to work with. She will make your invitation dreams a reality. Everyone was so impressed with her work, I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion! I wanted a specific dome of the church I was getting married in and she hand drew it up for me. That to me is going above and beyond.

Sent on 08/05/2014