Happily Ever After

Perry Hall, MD View map

Happily Ever After LLC is a hair and makeup artistry company based in the Perry Hall, Maryland area. For many years, the bridal beauty specialists at Happily Ever After LLC have provided clients with a positive and energetic experience to prepare for their big day. With an expert team of makeup artists, bridal hair stylists, massage therapists, and estheticians, Happily Ever After LLC has everything you need to enjoy your beauty experience. These artists offer professional beauty services that can give you the wedding look you’ve always dreamed of.

Experience
Lead makeup artist and founder Nicole Palermo shows passion and talent in her artistry. She has over 29 years of experience in the makeup industry, and demonstrates skill and a love for her craft that will allow you to feel confident in her services.

The team at Happily Ever After LLC offers on-site hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to 15 people. They provide consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials. Beauty services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Emma Married on 06/17/2022

Nicole is wonderful!

UGH I’ll do my best not to overly gush during this review but Nicole is just amazing. Her wonderful personality and beautiful soul just add to how talented of an artist she is. She made my whole getting ready experience so special and a blast. She really understands how a bride is feeling and makes you feel at ease and adds to the excitement as well from the day you first reach out to her til the final last looks. My 8 bridesmaids and I all had our makeup done well before our deadline. She made me a personalized kit with touch up products (even though I barely needed them because my make up lasted for 15+ hours!) and was very flexible to any specific requests we had. I just loved everything about her! Will never hire another make up artist again. Xoxoxo
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/15/2021

Love Nicole!!!

Nicole,
    You are beyond amazing! I am so happy my friend, Allie, recommended you to me! You made me look flawless on my wedding day! If you are in need of a makeup artist for your wedding or an upcoming event, I highly recommend Nicole. Nicole has been in the industry for decades and truly has the expertise to make one feel beautiful! Prior to our wedding day, Nicole and I remained in communication. She was very professional in that she communicated everything that I needed to know in order for my wedding day to run smoothly. Additionally, Nicole made time for me to have a trial run in which I went to her home. During that time, she worked her magic, but did not forget my wishes, and applied my makeup so perfectly. I wanted a very natural look, and Nicole did just that. For someone who does not wear makeup, Nicole did not over do it, I felt extremely comfortable & myself. On my big day, Nicole brought an assistant to help her – I had a very large wedding party. The two of them collaborated & made each of my bridesmaids feel so super pretty. Additionally, one or two of my bridesmaids wanted to change their look a tad bit & Nicole did not hesitate, she did just that! She remained so sweet, so calm, and extremely patient. Altogether, Nicole felt like a life long friend when all was said and done. She was personable & really cared about me, my family, and friends. I continue to rave about her day in and day out & have suggested her to many others already! Nicole, thank you, from the bottom of my heart! You are AMAZING! -Melissa August
  • Dawn
    Dawn F. Married on 05/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nicole is an amazing makeup artist and person!

Nicole was recommended through a neighborhood Facebook group. I am so grateful she was able to work with me for my wedding. She is a very talented makeup artist and an incredibly sweet person. I enjoyed every moment I spent with her and the makeup she did made me feel so beautiful for my wedding day. Thank you, Nicole!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Forever-Yesterday Photography Forever-Yesterday Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole really knows the tricks of her trade. She can turn a shy little grey mouse into a beautiful swan and make an already beautiful face even more gorgeous. Not only is she an amazing Make Up artist, but she is also as sweet as can be. If you hire Nicole, I promise you ... not only will you look great, but you will also feel that you made a new friend!

Allison Barnhill Designs Allison Barnhill Designs Wedding Invitations

Nicole is absolutely amazing. I have had so many brides use her for their wedding make up and no one has ever had a negative word to say about her or her work. She even has a line of beauty products that are amazing too. Great person...great personality...highly recommended!

Anchor and Lace Anchor and Lace Wedding Planners

Can't say enough about Happily Ever After!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!! Amazing to work with, we reccomend them to all of our clients!!!!!

Antrim 1844 Hotel
Borrowed Blue Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 30 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

8714 gerst ave Perry Hall, MD, 21128
Location of (Happily Ever After)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding